User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 00:24   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Atari + Melbourne House = .....

Transformers: Armada.

3 Characters Playable : Hotshot , Red Alert , Optimus Prime
Minicon's all function as powerups apparently (40 different Minicons, 40 different powerups).

Does look as though its going to be a reasonably straight forward 3rd person shooter against Megatron's Clone Army.

Any thoughts?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:20   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Atari + Melbourne House = .....

Yes.

How did you stop from laughing and subsequently typing 'lol' while writing the following words:
  • Hotshot
  • Optimus Prime
  • Minicon
  • Minicon the second time
  • 'Megatron's clone army'

Answers on a postcard.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:35   #3
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

it's all good until the word "Armada"

isnt optimus prime a fire truck or sumat crap now?

ITS JUST WRONG I TELL YOU
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:36   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Never become a mod again JBOY.

That 'fire truck' joke's the first thing I've laughed at all day.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 02:52   #5
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

its not a joke i swear.

he's all new, shiny, partially cgi and a fire truck

its just wrong
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 06:52   #6
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

He's still a semi, just a funny looking one.

I don't expect much out of the transformers armada game coming out, but there is an old school transformers game being developed, which will most likely only come out in Japan, but imports can be fun too... :/
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 10:07   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Is that the one where they made Megatron a tank? ****ers.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 10:54   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the only god thing about armada is that it isn't beast wars :/
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:23   #9
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Didn't Optimus Prime die and then get replaced by a sports car of some kind?
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:46   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The game is based on the graphics engine which they used for Grand Prix Challenge on the PS2 apparently.

Im still none the wiser. And having never seen Armada, i cant comment rightly or wrongly on how good/shit/shaigar it is.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:48   #11
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Optimus is still a truck, but now with big guns.

Transformers Armada is based on the consept of Transformers.
It has no intention of copying the old stories.

I buy the magazine and it has some very stunning drawings, so I like it
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:53   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Optimus is still a truck, but now with big guns.

Transformers Armada is based on the consept of Transformers.
It has no intention of copying the old stories.

I buy the magazine and it has some very stunning drawings, so I like it

Try and find a copy of this months Edge magazine. The artwork there is ****ing amazing.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:55   #13
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammers
Didn't Optimus Prime die and then get replaced by a sports car of some kind?
yes, this is true.

but they actually re-buildt optimus later.. so he is still alive according to the old stories aswell...

I kinda like the period where Grimlock is chief "good-transformer" tho.. reminds me of president bush.
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 15:40   #14
JBOY
Retired

me grimlock no like iraq?
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 20:42   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
me grimlock no like iraq?
Me Slaggam Hussein no like Grimlock!