User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Oct 2004, 15:41   #1
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
What`s going on here??

Ok, here`s the situation. A few weeks ago I`m out in a large public restaurant, celebrating a friends Birthday (as you do). Some of us know each other, some of us don`t, anyway I somehow start getting really fresh with this nice woman, snogging lots and that, I know her boy friend is there somewhere, but clearly their relationship is going awry, and she can`t keep her hands off me (not my fault, ). Next day I get a call from her saying her head has been done in (she jumped me 1st), but she thinks I`m absolutely gorgeous etc etc...
Two weeks later she phones me up and says "Would you like to speak to Shaun please?" Hands phone over, and begins ranting diatribe from said person. This guy is REALLY angry. "I`m gonna track you down and do ya!!" He invites me round his place for a fight- even though I don`t know where he lives. He asks me why I`m stealing his WIFE!! (read OMG, she`s married!) She never told me this, and now has said all to Shaun. Has she made things worse? Maybe guilt got to her to fes up? Or is this a wind up? What`s going on?

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 17:02   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What`s going on here??

Ignore it - she doesn't know where you live does she?
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 17:08   #3
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

This Shaun is obviously a barbarian. I would leave it be.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 17:39   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

She's obviously a blinking harlot and moron who's prolly been fished in more than the atlantic.

Steer clear it's most obviously not worth it.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 17:51   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I demand to know who is making an appearance in idimmu's avatar.

The threads has already been correctly answered anyway.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 17:51   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tha GD Posse has got you covered my man. Just tell us where this guy lives, and before you know it he will have 100 domino's pizza delivered to his house. INSANE!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 18:30   #7
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Ignore it - she doesn't know where you live does she?
Don`t worry, she does n`t know where I live, not that stupid. I`m going to ignore things....

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 18:38   #8
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I wish the stories I made up were this cool.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 18:38   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I'd recommend PM'ing those who want to know his address, as I tend to take these things too far
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 18:51   #10
pyirt
nomen est omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I wish the stories I made up were this cool.
It`s not made up, it`s true.

Me=Hans_Blix
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 18:55   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If he was that hard he would have tracked you down and killed you.
He is a pussy, ignore him

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 19:02   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should have screamed

"SHE'S MY WIFE NOW!"

down the phone at him then hung up.

[/League of Gentlemen]
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 19:42   #13
pyirt
nomen est omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Tha GD Posse has got you covered my man. Just tell us where this guy lives, and before you know it he will have 100 domino's pizza delivered to his house. INSANE!
LOL. Thanks for the support.

Me=Hans_Blix
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 23:10   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

on a serious note: contact the person who's birthday it was, see what the **** is up with this woman etc

on a less serious note, pour point stripper on the ****ers car and slash his tyres for a laugh
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 23:28   #15
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
Next day I get a call from her saying her head has been done in (she jumped me 1st), but she thinks I`m absolutely gorgeous etc etc...
Two weeks later she phones me up and says "Would you like to speak to Shaun please?"
WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!!!!

Bunny Boiler alert!

Please keep all personal belongings and family pets safely secure

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 14:59   #16
pyirt
nomen est omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
on a serious note: contact the person who's birthday it was, see what the **** is up with this woman etc

on a less serious note, pour point stripper on the ****ers car and slash his tyres for a laugh
Can`t contact the birthday girl about this. Her boyfriend does not like Shaun. If he gets wind of this via the birthday girl then he`ll want to do some stirring, resulting in more trouble all round.

Me=Hans_Blix