User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 17:14   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who should we ban?

Seeing as its the trend at the moment, I thought I'd reverse the tables.

If this takes off, I 'may' make it into a poll, but considering how much I care, I might not.

I'll start with Cheesehead simply because anyone with his postcount needs deletion.

Ta

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 17:20   #2
Dace

**** YOU!

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 17:22   #3
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma
Dace.
Naah, he does make some reasonably interesting posts.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 17:30   #4
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Me.
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 17:44   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nempori

or even better, Ghosteh

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 17:45   #6
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
DavinBrahm

His stupid ramblings used to be amusing, now he's just annoying.
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 17:45   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nempori

And a "Ban on Sight" for every other goddamn account he creates from here on in. Hes a waste of Bandwidth the likes of which have not been seen since Shai Gar.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 17:59   #8

Re: Who should we ban?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Seeing as its the trend at the moment, I thought I'd reverse the tables.

If this takes off, I 'may' make it into a poll, but considering how much I care, I might not.

I'll start with Cheesehead simply because anyone with his postcount needs deletion.

Ta
I would have thought your complete hate and anger would have been diverted elsewhere due to my lack of much activity around GD?

I'm voting for Dead_Meat because even though he happens to be a mod, he also is a user of these forums.

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:02   #9
Dace

Re: Re: Who should we ban?

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheesehead
I'm voting for Dead_Meat because even though he happens to be a mod, he also is a user of these forums.

Comments disparaging a person just because they are homosexual tend to get you deleted Cheez.

You "crossed the line".

Just mentioning it for your benefit.

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:09   #10
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
incidentally i'd have to go with Nempori too.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:09   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Who should we ban?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

Comments disparaging a person just because they are homosexual tend to get you deleted Cheez.

You "crossed the line".

Just mentioning it for your benefit.

Dear Dace

Fk off and Die

Alternatively , send me an email divulging your once more hilarious antics in Glasgow of the past few weeks, and i shall respond by sending you an email informing you of just how miserable and **** this island is this week , allowing you to cheer up knowing im having a **** of a time.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:16   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
DavinBrahm
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:22   #13
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
DavinBrahm

His stupid ramblings used to be amusing, now he's just annoying.
too late :O(

i got him last night
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:23   #14
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
ON a seperate note

THEIVING GIT DEAD_MEAT THIS IS A BLATANT THEFT OF MYYYYYYY GENIUS
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:23   #15
Dace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who should we ban?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Alternatively , send me an email divulging your once more hilarious antics in Glasgow of the past few weeks

":done:"

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:24   #16
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
no a seperate note

WHICH WAS BLATANT THEFT OF MY GENIUS!

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:31   #17
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

WHICH WAS BLATANT THEFT OF MY GENIUS!
can we ban poster X
was not the genius that created the thread ratings = competition = removal.
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:31   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
The dying puppy or Nempori.... tough choice...
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:31   #19
Dace

Quote:

can we ban poster X
was not the genius that created the thread ratings = competition = removal.

Was to.

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:48   #20
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Vince McMahon AND Nempori.

They are as bad as eachother and take up server space.
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:49   #21
JBOY
Retired

i'm sure i got nempori already...................
not entirely sure
but almost sure
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:52   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Karmulian

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 19:07   #23
Nashmeister

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
The dying puppy or Nempori.... tough choice...
Dying puppy. I don't see what he does... he just makes threads that relate to his name.

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 19:09   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nempori
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 19:38   #25
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
RiCo.
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 19:44   #26
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'
Quote:
ON a seperate note

Look, I never said I came up with the concept, I'm just reviving in light of current events.

I may be in China, but that doesn't mean I'm not 'With It'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 19:46   #27

Karmulian.

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 20:01   #28
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat

I may be in China, but that doesn't mean I'm not 'With It'

You're 'down with the kids' just like meeee :)
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 20:06   #29
Karmulian

Quote:
Originally posted by Wrong!
Karmulian.
i'm not a user

i'm and admin
subtle difference

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 20:08   #30
MonotoneMan

I'm quite surprised that no one voted for TMG.

On another note, you should never ban Vampy, as someone suggested, for several reasons:
1) That person should be ignored unconditionally, just for suggesting the ban of Vampy.
2) Just her presence makes the rest of us seem less pitiful. Having an attractive female in our midst makes us seem like less of losers.
3) Vampy is entirely harmless.

I don't care if he wasn't serious, this is no joking matter.

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 20:09   #31
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Piffle

You still use the boards, you post just like the rest of us.

Away you go now..

(I would have named someone else if it wasn't for that ridiculous and annoying yellow thing under your name :p)
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 20:11   #32
Karmulian

that was at the request of another board "user"
i'd forgotten that actually.. will remove it.. cause i don't particularly like it

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 20:14   #33
Nashmeister

Quote:
Originally posted by MonotoneMan
I'm quite surprised that no one voted for TMG.

On another note, you should never ban Vampy, as someone suggested, for several reasons:
1) That person should be ignored unconditionally, just for suggesting the ban of Vampy.
2) Just her presence makes the rest of us seem less pitiful. Having an attractive female in our midst makes us seem like less of losers.
3) Vampy is entirely harmless.

I don't care if he wasn't serious, this is no joking matter.
Kissing ass, *cough*, suck-up *cough*, *cough*.

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 21:19   #34
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
too late :O(

i got him last night
Cue Handel's Messiah, Hallelujah Chorus.
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 21:19   #35
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
TheMightyGoat#7
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 21:21   #36
MonotoneMan

"Kissing ass, *cough*, suck-up *cough*, *cough*."

No *cough* f-cking *cough cough* sh-t *sputter* Sherlock *cough, cough, hack up a lung*

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 21:42   #37
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone mentioned warfalcon yet?

oh well, WARFALCON WARFALCON WARFALCON!
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 21:49   #38
Nashmeister

Quote:
Originally posted by MonotoneMan
"Kissing ass, *cough*, suck-up *cough*, *cough*."

No *cough* f-cking *cough cough* sh-t *sputter* Sherlock *cough, cough, hack up a lung*

Aye, you shouldn't kiss ass. It's not good for you.

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 21:50   #39
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Personally, I think it's more a question of which user shouldn't be banned.
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 21:54   #40
yodaa800
Open da mouth!

yodaa800 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
TheMightyGoat#7
hes good to laugh at.
[22:47:48] <Metrofx> i was asked if i was gay before in pa
[22:47:51] <Metrofx> i answered yes
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 22:05   #41
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Darkjedi or General Geiger
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 22:52   #42
Lord Boredom

hmm.. no one's mentioned YahweII yet.

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 23:32   #43
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom
hmm.. no one's mentioned YahweII yet.
You don't have to state the obvious.
Unread 24 Oct 2002, 02:58   #44
MonotoneMan

"you shouldn't kiss ass. It's not good for you."

But it tastes so good!

Unread 24 Oct 2002, 03:10   #45
MonotoneMan

AND WHY WON'T YOU USE THE ****ING QUOTE BUTTON DAMNIT?!?!?!?!"

To make you ask questions.

You're going to punch me next time you see me, aren't you?

Unread 24 Oct 2002, 04:09   #46
Nashmeister

Soooo... when do these threads go into effect?

Unread 24 Oct 2002, 09:24   #47
Ghosteh

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
nempori

or even better, Ghosteh

Hurray! I got a vote!!

Don't worry, I feel the same about you. Now that JBOY got rid of him (I now respect JBOY even though he is the mortal enemy of spammers everywhere), you're number one on my list.

YOU JUST CAN'T TAKE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE SUPPORT QUALITY TEAMS NO MATTER WHERE THEY LIVE FOR A REASON OTHER THAN CHAMPIONSHIP HUNTING

YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS

GO BACK TO YOUR SMALL TOWN AND LEAVE US BE!!!

Unread 24 Oct 2002, 10:14   #48
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer

You don't have to state the obvious.
I'm glad you pointed that out.

Unread 24 Oct 2002, 11:49   #49
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghosteh

(I now respect JBOY even though he is the mortal enemy of spammers everywhere)
JBOY is sweet.
He is not my mortal enemy, and i guess i qualify as a spammer..

Oh, by the way, i would vote for...
uh..
Nempori, since i dont know who/what the **** it/she/he is.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 24 Oct 2002, 13:30   #50
ReZpawner

i must say that i am shocked! my name have not been mentioned even once. wasn't it worth my efforts?
**** sake!
ReZpawner

Closed Thread