User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Aug 2009, 08:23   #1
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about
R33 stats do you agree on this ?"Strategic"

Terran

-good FR fleet insane armor fortress
-BS attack fleet with nix (can even fake bs with FR/nix)

Cath

-i think that the FI/CO fleet is still very good, even tho you now have alot more FR that targets co/fi so the balance has to be more vipers then beetels
and becouse of avenger "even tho its fires be4 beetles sucks vrs cath CO ;-)" there will be alot of em flying gnat will be need to be in the cath CO fleet.
+widows as bs/def
-the Cath cr fleet is allso very good but here the probelm of ally def comes tomind, as you need to build spiders for own def. + a ship for ally def.

xan

-fi/co is ok but not the best, but with etd team up it becomes strong,pulsars+avengers and pods = fun
- xan CR is very strong and in a uni with 20% xans you will need to build the Peacekeeper, as well and it will even keep cath/zik/xan CR from targeting you.
- fake fleets IS GOOD and now that xan can use 3 fleets agian becouse of the safe home fleet agian it will become strong.
-THE big problem with xan is XAN VRS XAN = wont happen as you simply lose to much as attacker. and in a xan heavy uni that can narow you targets by alot.

zik

-fi/co fleet with some stolen pods is fun, but as all the zik fi/co, ships fire after zik,etd steals your loses might be tobig fast but agian etd/xan/zik fi/co team up will be fun ...
- FR/DE fleet is CRaZY one of the best anti CR/BS ok anti FI/CO clipper has lost some of its power but is still one of the best DE. that shoots fr/DE/Cr
-CR fleet is powerfull as you steal into ur DE/FR fleet that you hope will be ur main attack fleet later on. but in a CR heavy uni this might not be the best..
over all a good race as well now that it got some extra armor ect the last day be4 the stats became final.

etd

-best FI fleet, and alot of ziks likes to steal ur ships ;-)
-best FR/DE fleet with steals in ALL classes and the firebird steals the ships you like to steal ;-)
-bs fleet with predator,fireblade (ally might say avenger and not predator) but predator is a better ship for you and gal. and you can fake with it as well.

not used along time on this, so alot might be wrong. so plz tell me what you think.
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 10:23   #2
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R33 stats do you agree on this ?"Strategic"

no idea about ter..

cath fi/co- no idea how game goes and who builds what but i would still do more beetles at start at least
cath cr - now if u go cr u dont do spiders, u do beetle, which also are good for ally def

xan cr sucks cos u will have anti fi/co hole, now u need to have some support planet with avengers only to def u with or u need to do ghosts, which again dont make ally eta..

zik = fail.. maybe possible to do something with cr, but dunno

etd bs = assassins, guards and avengers as def fleet
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 13:44   #3
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Going viper heavy is interesting to say the least. Probably not the smartest idea to try and emp a fortress class. It also doesnt help u get past ally def all that much either.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 14:05   #4
aif
old spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Going viper heavy is interesting to say the least. Probably not the smartest idea to try and emp a fortress class. It also doesnt help u get past ally def all that much either.
well ur not trying to Emp terrans your goal is to emp away xan/zik/etd def first of all i think. ally def is true tho but you still have a good weapon in beetles vrs alot of ally def. but more agianst FR/DE. sa there ships kills ur CO ALOT more, i think !!!!
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 14:31   #5
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

/me shrugs

What would i know.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 15:16   #6
aif
old spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
/me shrugs

What would i know.
well i dont know either we will if any cath goes co
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 17:02   #7
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

dont help your enemies!

Seriously everyone; Make Pillager+Fireblade and you target everything!!!!!!! Etd fortress ftw.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2009, 17:09   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

lol, that you do.

etd being able to steal ALL classes seems weird to me.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote