User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:34   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'The Bourne Identity' [SPOILERS]

I just watched it.

Point 1: I would like to be able to fight like that

Point 2: I've read the book and am ****ing raging at the people who decided to get rid of a whole chunk of it from the film. Like a major part of why he lost his memory is so important is that there's a twist after he finds out he's an assasin. Also it's important for himself and his country for him to regain his memory (in the book ... saw the face of a very dangerous assasin etc).

Just saying im pissed off at the American film industry for not realising the full potential of a good story which was handed to them on a platter.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:36   #2
Anu
Kontrè*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
Re: 'The Bourne Identity' [SPOILERS]

True. It's a good film. But taken the story in account it could've been so much better
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:37   #3
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I saw it about a month ago and told myself I had to read the book.

Thanks for reminding me.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:42   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I saw it about a month ago and told myself I had to read the book.

Thanks for reminding me. :)

You're welcome.

The book is so much better btw.

As it usually is.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:42   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

It was OK.

For some reason I expected surprises and intrigue and I didn't really get any. All the surprises can be figured out from the trailer.

EDIT: I haven't read the book either

Last edited by ChubbyChecker; 8 Oct 2003 at 22:43. Reason: Personal reasons
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:47   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll have to read the book then.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 01:08   #7
weap
Romantic

weap is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely read the book. Its like an entirely different (better) plot, so it won't even be spoiled if you've seen the film already.

The film dissapointed me after reading the book.
I may not lead
Just walk beside me
and be my friend.
weap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 02:09   #8
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thumbs up editing mistake!

You know there's a goof in this movie thats really funny.

Right after Matt Daemon or Jason Bourne or whatever gets of the boat that rescues him he walks torwards the town. If you watch closely after a truck drives by he dissapears, kind of like batman or a ninja or something. They didn't use CG to do that, if you have DVD you can zoom in on the truck and watch Matt Daemon try to hide behind the truck, but you can see him hunched over and you can see his feet!

I watched the movie, because I like it so much, with directors comments and he talks about how he didn't use computers to create that, so I used my zoom and found it. Its pretty funny, you should check it out.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 02:22   #9
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

A decent suspence/action movie.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 02:33   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
yes but have any of you seen the original film?

What's the original film called?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 02:45   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
****ed if i know

HEY, I PROMISED NOTHING!
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 04:11   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeh, I think it wasn't a film on celluloid but a made-for-tv nonesense crap shit thing(the remake)
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 04:15   #13
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
What's the original film called?
2 part mini-series called.......................THE BOURNE IDENTITY.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 04:18   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageybabey
2 part mini-series called.......................THE BOURNE IDENTITY.

You managed to read the title of the film from the link Idi gave then.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 08:58   #15
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

i like franka potente or however it spelt.

As Lola, she ran good.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 17:07   #16
Job_Chimp

Job_Chimp is an unknown quantity at this point

As with LotR and so many other book adapted films, the story has to be altered for viewing purposes, you're not a story editor, they are.
Shut up.
Job_Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 20:18   #17
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

i saw "Identity" the other night and thought it was decent though all the "twists" were 100% predictable.

anybody else seen it?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 08:32   #18
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
You're welcome.

The book is so much better btw.

As it usually is.
Bourne Identity is ok, the second one (can't remember it's title) is better. Bourne Supremacy is a good end to the series

I went through a major Ludlum phase some years ago, right to the point where he started putting out crap.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote