User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 04:49   #101
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Do you have a gay in the office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
a) Why? It's acceptable where I'm from, and amongst my friends. As long as I keep it out of school etc, as it might be controversial, then I'm ok. I've used the word "gay" as "rubbish", or "cruddy" amongst some of my homosexual friends, and they don't care. I've asked them if they get offended, and they don't.

b) I could rise to you here, and go "hey yahwe i wasn't trying to be funny shut up k", but instead i'll just call you a gaylord and sit back contentedly.
a) pointed white hats, burning crosses and dead black people were acceptable 'among some peoples friends'.

b) Gaius, as i believe i made clear in the other thread. in which case gaius julius is ok as a name sake.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 05:00   #102
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
a) pointed white hats, burning crosses and dead black people were acceptable 'among some peoples friends'.
As long as they're content without their fried chicken and watermelon, I think we can all get on harmoniously.

Quote:
b) Gaius, as i believe i made clear in the other thread. in which case gaius julius is ok as a name sake.
Yahwe? More like RAGING FAGGOT.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 05:02   #103
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As long as they're content without their fried chicken and watermelon, I think we can all get on harmoniously.

Yahwe? More like RAGING FAGGOT.
a) the fried chicken is actually quite good

b) 'gay lord', goyorg, gaius. that's the words

if you don't like gay people. that's up to you.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 05:05   #104
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
a) the fried chicken is actually quite good

b) 'gay lord', goyorg, gaius. that's the words

if you don't like gay people. that's up to you.
HEY YAHWE

A spoonful of "hey shut up yahwe" makes the medicine go down

PS Shut up Yahwe.

I've made 2 posts that quite clearly state that I like gay people.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 05:12   #105
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
HEY YAHWE

A spoonful of "hey shut up yahwe" makes the medicine go down

PS Shut up Yahwe.

I've made 2 posts that quite clearly state that I like gay people.
we must have crossed wires.
i don't understand your anger.

you said quite clearly that you use the word 'gay' as an insult.
i understood you have gay friends, you like gay people.

all i as is this do not use the word gay to mean 'something that is not right'

i know you think it means no harm. i agree. you mean no harm.
but it causes harm.

i feel strongly that if we ever meet i will like you. so as a possible future friend stop using the word gay to mean something bad.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 05:20   #106
Tomkat

Quote:
i don't understand your anger.
I'm not angry duder. I don't get angry on the net much, as I take most comments with a pinch of salt. If I got offended, I normally try to act all clever and "out-smart" you (google is a great asset) - don't worry, I haven't lowered myself to that pitch yet.

Quote:
i feel strongly that if we ever meet i will like you. so as a possible future friend stop using the word gay to mean something bad.
<3!

[18:14:21] 01*02*12* [01#forums] h Jan 2005 09:20a)
[19:03:54] 05(TomKat05): i'd love to meet Yahwe, that'd be amusing - although i bet he's dull in real life

Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude or anything.
I'll fall back on the old internet excuse of being a little drunk and a little tired. You can't go wrong with that! (plus, it 's true, and everyone knows being drunk on the net is cool, right?)
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 05:22   #107
Yahwe
I am.

the only thing that scares me is all those squares
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 05:24   #108
Tomkat

Quote:
the only thing that scares me is all those squares
Yeah, I tried editting to get rid of them but it went all funky and deleted stuff I didn't want to delete. I think the squares make colours and things in IRC. Some geeky script I downloaded ages ago - god I'm a great prospective ICT teacher.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 05:27   #109
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Yeah, I tried editting to get rid of them but it went all funky and deleted stuff I didn't want to delete. I think the squares make colours and things in IRC. Some geeky script I downloaded ages ago - god I'm a great prospective ICT teacher.
i support you

but big brother tells me i have no rep points left to give.

what an arse he is
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 08:09   #110
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
HEY THATS RACIST!!!
Quote:
I'm not angry duder.
i think you meant dudette (?) erRRrR, i mean uhm.. im just kidding

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 11:53   #111
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If this thread has shown nothing else it has shown that people are very reluctant to admit they are prejudiced.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 12:04   #112
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Two guys kissing. It happens very rarely, as most homosexuals seem to have relationships on a level higher than just physical, and are not that intimate, unless in an accepted area, such as a gay club.
No, it's not that common but your reasoning is dead wrong. Think about what you wrote for a moment, you even provide all the facts required to draw the correct conclusion.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 12:19   #113
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No - I actually love gay people, for the most part they're a lot more amusing and interesting than straight people.
Heterophobe!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 12:53   #114
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Two guys kissing. It happens very rarely, as most homosexuals seem to have relationships on a level higher than just physical, and are not that intimate, unless in an accepted area, such as a gay club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
No, it's not that common but your reasoning is dead wrong. Think about what you wrote for a moment, you even provide all the facts required to draw the correct conclusion.
I'd say that the reason you rarely see two gay men being affectionate is because our prejudiced society has forced them to be far more discreet. When they do kiss publically like any hetrosexual couple, it's met with disgust and insults by the general public. The end result - they're only affectionate in areas where it's acceptable, such as gay clubs or their own homes.

Last edited by Nonentity; 30 Jan 2005 at 14:17. Reason: spelling mistake :(
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 13:06   #115
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
I'd say that the reason you rarely see two gay men being affectionate is because our prejudiced society has faced them to be far more discreet. When they do kiss publically like any hetrosexual couple, it's met with disgust and insults by the general public. The end result - they're only affectionate in areas where it's acceptable, such as gay clubs or their own homes.
Congratulations! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 16:33   #116
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Frankly, I find homosexuality to be a little repulsive. I don't hate homosexuals, mind you. Similarly, I think 'bling' culture is absurd, though I do not hate everyone who wears big chains.

There are some people that do not appreciate the volume of a child's crying. I'm not sure these people should be labelled as prejudiced.

PS. It is ironic that whilst perfectly willing to bash 'chavs', some people here object to homophobia.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 16:39   #117
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
PS. It is ironic that whilst perfectly willing to bash 'chavs', some people here object to homophobia.
I don't see how that's ironic.

Anyway, I don't mind homophobia in the slightest, I undoubtedly have various homophobic attitudes. I'd just be a lot more comfortable if everyone just admitted to their prejudices rather than hiding behind "But I love gay people" / "My best-friend / brother / mother is gay" type clichés.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 16:43   #118
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

It is ironic because, essentially, the sentiment is the same in both cases.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 16:48   #119
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
chav is a voluntary lifestyle. a choice.
being gay ain't.

being a chave means you act in certain way, talk in a certain way, dress in a certain way.

being gay means you fancy the opposite sex.

please tell me exactly how the sentiment is the same.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 16:52   #120
Boogster
I dunno...

You misunderstand me. The sentiment I refer to is the bashing itself, not what is being bashed.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 16:56   #121
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
You misunderstand me. The sentiment I refer to is the bashing itself, not what is being bashed.
chavs are bashed because it is a voluntary lifestyle choice...

i still fail to understand any similarity.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:00   #122
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
chavs are bashed because it is a voluntary lifestyle choice...

i still fail to understand any similarity.
No, they are bashed for being different.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:03   #123
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
No, they are bashed for being different.
different because they choose to do certain things.

gay people are only 'different' in the loosest use of the term.

you risk trivialising homophobia and its effects
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:12   #124
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[18:14:21] 01*02*12* [01#forums] h Jan 2005 09:20a)
[19:03:54] 05(TomKat05): i'd love to meet Yahwe, that'd be amusing - although i bet he's dull in real life
strange, the above doesn't come out as squares for me as a series of control codes & symbols (what their printable version if displayed onscreen would actually look like that is)
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:14   #125
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
different because they choose to do certain things.

gay people are only 'different' in the loosest use of the term.

you risk trivialising homophobia and its effects
I am not trying to categorise or define 'chavness' or homosexuality, I am merely pointing out that prejudice is prejudice is prejudice.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:16   #126
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I am not trying to categorise or define 'chavness' or homosexuality, I am merely pointing out that prejudice is prejudice is prejudice.
There's nothing wrong with either prejudice or passing judgement; indeed both are essential to life. What is important is making sure that your prejudices are well-founded, and your judgements correct. Homophobia (real homophobia) does not quailfy.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:21   #127
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
There's nothing wrong with either prejudice or passing judgement; indeed both are essential to life. What is important is making sure that your prejudices are well-founded, and your judgements correct. Homophobia (real homophobia) does not quailfy.
I feel that I must again turn to my trusty dictionary:

prejudice

n. 1. preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience
> unjust behaviour formed on such a basis.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:25   #128
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In that case a dislike of chavs isn't prejudice.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:26   #129
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I feel that I must again turn to my trusty dictionary:

prejudice

n. 1. preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience
> unjust behaviour formed on such a basis.
anti chav feeling may not be prejudice.

you are seriously in danger of trivialising homophobia if you persist in this posting style and this line of argument.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:32   #130
Boogster
I dunno...

I could argue that from a certain Christian perspective, anti homosexual feeling may not be prejudice. You would probably disagree with me, but then again, I disagree with you.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:37   #131
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I could argue that from a certain Christian perspective, anti homosexual feeling may not be prejudice. You would probably disagree with me, but then again, I disagree with you.
holding a religious belief does not entitle you to redefine the meaning of words.

edit: not to mention that fact that being prejudiced against someone is against the teachings of joshua bar joseph.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:37   #132
Nodrog

Christian perspectives are inherently irrational, hence all judgements based solely upon them would share this feature.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:48   #133
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
holding a religious belief does not entitle you to redefine the meaning of words.
I have done no such thing. Nodrog attempted to, though.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:48   #134
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
if you want to live in a world where putting the words 'i mean no offence' after an offensive comment mean there is no offense then knock yourself out kid.
I agree it's bad to live in such a world. But jumping to the conclusions you have just seeks bipolarity. Which could even force him towards being homophobic if he wasn't before.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:51   #135
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I agree it's bad to live in such a world. But jumping to the conclusions you have just seeks bipolarity. Which could even force him towards being homophobic if he wasn't before.
i was saying he was homophobic, just hiding it when posting here.

if by uncovering his lies he becomes openly homophobic rather than covertly homophobic i have lost nothing.
if by uncovering him i shame him into rethinking his views we gain an enlightened person.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 17:53   #136
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
Christian perspectives are inherently irrational, hence all judgements based solely upon them would share this feature.
I cannot see why belief in a God is 'not logical or reasonable'. Be that as it may, however convenient it is to label all thought that stems from such a belief irrational, I do not believe it to be the case.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 18:09   #137
Nodrog

"I read a book that said homosexuality is wrong, so it is" qualifies as an irrational 'preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience' however you're slicing it.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 18:25   #138
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I could be prejudiced against black people but not prejudcied against large breasted attractive blonde models. That wouldn't be "ironic".
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 18:32   #139
Nodrog

It would be if they were black.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 18:49   #140
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
chav is a voluntary lifestyle. a choice.
being gay ain't.
being a chav (ive never heard this word to describe 'trash' and 'rednecks' before so its not as repulsive to me) is a lifestyle - but at a really early age, under a supervision of a "chav" family, lifestyle isnt really a choice until you turn independent.. so thats that..

being a homosexual is technically, a concsious and a psychological choice - hence the term "sexual preference" - because our bodies are not designed to couple with the same sex

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 18:51   #141
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
being a homosexual is technically, a concsious and a psychological choice
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YOU ARE WRONG JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE SO COMPLETELY WRONG JESUS CHRIST NEVER ATTEMPT TO MAKE A POINT AGAIN

AND JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK IT, DOESN'T MAKE IT A FACT

JESUS
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 18:52   #142
Nodrog

Homosexuality can be either a lifestyle choice or not, depending upon precisely how you are using the term. Being attracted to men does not make you a 'homosexual' - deciding that you are only going to be attracted to men does.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 18:55   #143
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Homosexuality can be either a lifestyle choice or not, depending upon precisely how you are using the term. Being attracted to men does not make you a 'homosexual' - deciding that you are only going to be attracted to men does.
so are you trying to say that people who are gay rather than bisexual are just being obstinate?
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:00   #144
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
so are you trying to say that people who are gay rather than bisexual are just being obstinate?
It's the good old "everyone's bisexual" argument.
Which I actually agree with.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:01   #145
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think what he's trying to say is that you can swing both ways.

heheheh
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:14   #146
Nodrog

Quote:
No, bisexual is a fairly useless term too. I wouldnt even say that a person who has only been attracted to men up until a particular point in his life qualifies as homosexual either, unless he has actually chosen to label himself as such and decided that he will continue being attracted solely to men in the future. It's a verb vs noun thing - it makes no more sense to say that someone 'is' a homosexual because he has performed homosexual acts that it makes sense to say that someone 'has' a psychological complex because he acts in a certain manner.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:15   #147
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think what he's trying to say is that you can swing both ways.
only for you
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:17   #148
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
No, bisexual is a fairly useless term too. I wouldnt even say that a person who has only been attracted to men up until a particular point in his life qualifies as homosexual either, unless he has actually chosen to label himself as such and decided that he will continue being attracted solely to men in the future. It's a verb vs noun thing - it makes no more sense to say that someone 'is' a homosexual because he has performed homosexual acts that it makes sense to say that someone 'has' a psychological complex because he acts in a certain manner.
i'm confused here.

Do you percieve the possibility that some people aren't, and won't ever be, attracted to girls? If so, how can you claim this is a conscious decision to 'be gay'? and if not, nicely trolled.
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:19   #149
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Quote:
homosexual
adj : sexually attracted to members of your own sex
The dictionary disagrees.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 19:22   #150
Nodrog

Quote:
i'm confused here.

Do you percieve the possibility that some people aren't, and won't ever be, attracted to girls? If so, how can you claim this is a conscious decision to 'be gay'? and if not, nicely trolled.
I'm sure that there are people who wont ever be attracted to redheads, but there's no need to invent a new noun and pretend they 'are' something because of this. Also I never mentioned anything about conscious decisions.