User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 15:36   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
King, Emperor...

George W. Bush was having afternoon tea with Queen Elizabeth in Buckingham Palace, outlining his plans for the future of the USA.

"As I'm the President" said Bush, "I'm thinking of changing how the country is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a Kingdom".

To which the Queen replies, "I'm sorry Mr Bush, but to be a Kingdom, you have to have a King in charge - and you're not a King.".

George Bush thought a while and then said: "How about a Principality then?".

To which the Queen replied "Again, to be a Principality you have to be a Prince - and you're not a Prince, Mr Bush".

Bush thought long and hard and came up with "How about an Empire then?".

The Queen, getting a little narked by now replied "Sorry again, Mr Bush, but to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you're not an Emperor.".

Before George Bush could utter another word, The Queen said: "I think you're doing quite nicely as a Country".
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 15:37   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: King, Emperor...

I giggled
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 15:39   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thread closed for racism.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 16:09   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Movin' to the country
Gonna eat a lot of peaches
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:04   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nice one, i shall steal it and call it my own
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:14   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

i don't get it
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:18   #7
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
i don't get it
It helps if you read it out loud, or at least imagine reading it out loud.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:27   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
i don't get it

If a King rules a Kingdom, a Prince rules a Principality and an Emperor rules an Empire then what rules a Country?

And I thought I was slow.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:31   #9
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
If a King rules a Kingdom, a Prince rules a Principality and an Emperor rules an Empire then what rules a Country?
A President?

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:33   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
A President?

no its a cantelope!

silly man!
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:34   #11
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

a cantelope?

like the ones in Africa?

with the horns and stuff?

Bush doesn't have horns
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:39   #12
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

no, a canteloupe is a 300ft mass of twisted metal shaped to look like Jessica Lynch and spouts fire every 4 seconds while sounding an air horn that immediatly implodes the eardrums of anything within a 90 mile radius.

hence it is slightly less annoying than G.W Bush
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:40   #13
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I don't get it, wait I'll just ask your mom what she thinks...

OH LO!LO!L1ol1ol1o11lol1O!L!Olo!LO!11111111111one
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:42   #14
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

empire ==> emperor

country ==> countrorur

(maybe replace empire with barony would make it clearer?)
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:43   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

pld Brenda

heh
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:44   #16
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Oh wait, I get it.

Is she saying Bush is a count?

Like Count Dracula

it's funny because he has pointy teeth!
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:47   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: King, Emperor...

I just wish she'd get on with dying, then we could have a King, like it's meant to be.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:47   #18
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I have been informed on irc that it's funny because Bush looks like a monkey.

This thread is ****ing confusing.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:47   #19
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I just wish she'd get on with dying, then we could have a King, like it's meant to be.
And Queen Camilla.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:48   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
And Queen Camilla.
Nobody said Queens were supposed to be shaggable.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:51   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

If we had a King, the cool verse at the end of the national anthem would rhyme again!
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:53   #22
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

god save the king?
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:53   #23
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

You do realise that for the first time ever you will actually KNOW that your King is a rampant bummer with a ravenous appetite for helpless servant men!

Instead of just taking an educated guess
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:53   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

and i thought the whole thing was she didn't want charles to take the crown.. she wanted william to
only he doesn't want it

lol
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:55   #25
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
I have been informed on irc that it's funny because Bush looks like a monkey.

This thread is ****ing confusing.
'Cnutry'.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:56   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Y'know you british and the commonwealth lot should storm the palace and put the lot to the sword.
Then raid all their stuff,sell it on eBay then spread the wealth around. Im guessing everyone would get at least £400 out of it.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:56   #27
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

ooooooh.... I think I get it.

Country... cun-try
a place with a cun-t as head....

I guess it's OK-ish as a joke.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:05   #28
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
god save the king?
Lord grant that Marshal Wade
May by thy mighty aid
Victory bring!
May he sedition hush,
And like a torrent rush
Rebellious Scots to crush,
God save the Queen!
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:07   #29
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
and i thought the whole thing was she didn't want charles to take the crown.. she wanted william to
only he doesn't want it

lol
Rampant speculation!!!!!!!!11

Though it wouldn't be a good idea for Charlie to become King, he's too outspoken for his own good.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:12   #30
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
ooooooh.... I think I get it.
Sweet jesus. Even I got it faster than this ;p
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:16   #31
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Rampant speculation!!!!!!!!11

Though it wouldn't be a good idea for Charlie to become King, he's too outspoken for his own good.
all hail king harry!
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:22   #32
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

She's our queen, not yours!!
Oh wait, she's yours too.
Does she also appear on your coins and bank notes?
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:24   #33
Aryn
Happy

yup :\
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:27   #34
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Wow, what an honour.
Would be nice if you helped pay for her and that extended family of hers too
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:29   #35
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

haha
bow before our once mighty empire canadian wench.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:29   #36
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Wow, what an honour.
Would be nice if you helped pay for her and that extended family of hers too
The Queen pays for herself many times over.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:30   #37
Aryn
Happy

nah
see here she's just a 'figurehead'
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:37   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The Queen pays for herself many times over.
I could pay for myself many times over if someone gave me millions of pounds.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:38   #39
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I could pay for myself many times over if someone gave me millions of pounds.
The Queen pays the Treasury more than the Treasury pays her.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:42   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The Queen pays the Treasury more than the Treasury pays her.
I forget she made all her money from working long shifts in the Peckham branch of KFC. And her house. And her stuff, etc.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:44   #41
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
I forget she made all her money from working long shifts in the Peckham branch of KFC. And her house. And her stuff, etc.
That makes lots of sense.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:47   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
That makes lots of sense.
My point was : Any talk of the Queen being a net contributor (even if we realistically assess the use of state assets like palaces, art work adorning her house, etc) is meaningless because she's doesn't really earn money in a traditional sense. Any money she does earn isn't due to inherent talents but solely due to being the Queen.

Tell you what, give me several mansions to live in (for gratis), a personal security service, several million pounds (per annum) and then after that, I'll be a net contributor too.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:51   #43
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

is it the c u * t part because i'm conufsed
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:52   #44
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Tell you what, give me several mansions to live in (for gratis), a personal security service, several million pounds (per annum) and then after that, I'll be a net contributor too.
Damn commies!
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 18:54   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Damn commies!
Look, we all need mansions, jewels and limosuines! Surely you can't deny me state assistance to achieve my human rights?!
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 19:01   #46
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
is it the c u * t part because i'm conufsed
yeah it's supposed to be but it doesn't make any sense because the empire emperor line comes right in front of it
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 19:04   #47
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
My point was : Any talk of the Queen being a net contributor (even if we realistically assess the use of state assets like palaces, art work adorning her house, etc) is meaningless because she's doesn't really earn money in a traditional sense. Any money she does earn isn't due to inherent talents but solely due to being the Queen.
Whether or not there are "inherent talents", you can compare whether or not we'd better off with the monarchy or without by comparing credits and debits. Unless she is diverting patriotism that would otherwise go into utopia-building or something.

Last edited by queball; 20 Nov 2003 at 19:11.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 19:10   #48
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Some of you people have no sense of humour
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 20:25   #49
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't get it, is this thread supposed to make Queen look smart, young and pretty and Pres Bush stupid, old and ugly?

whats going on people?
was it on the news?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 20:27   #50
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Whether or not there are "inherent talents", you can compare whether or not we'd better off with the monarchy or without by comparing credits and debits. Unless she is diverting patriotism that would otherwise go into utopia-building or something.
I wouldn't even look at it as a practical issue to be honest (although I'd think there'd be more +ves to getting rid of the monarchy than -ves).

It's more of a moral issue of whether it's right to give large sums of money (directly and indirectly) to one particular family for no good reason (no reason they need it I mean). If there are amazing benefits (e.g. to tourism, which I dispute but will accept as a valid argument) then she can buy Buckingham Palace, etc from the state with a sponsorship deal from various hotels or something. I find it mildly sickening that some of the same right wing loonies who object to the benefits system for the needy are the same ones who support lavish luxury for a useless bunch of upper class tossers.

It's just a completely outmoded concept, and the notion if frankly insane (especially when you consider the whole consitiution issue, even if she is just a figurehead) if you think about it for a second. As I've quoted previously, "if I went round saying I should be emperor because some bint threw a scintar at me, they'd lock me up!", etc.