User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 17 Jun 2007, 15:06   #1
Kenny

Skin request

I know you probably get this a lot - but I'd like to mae a specific request for a skin.

PLEASE can I have a text-only skin? Or a 'none' option under skins?

I played PA a lot last round via my phone and managed to acheive a T100 spot with minimal IRC access. And while I'm going to have far far more access to the interweb through a PC thi round - I still found having mobile PA a great benefit to me.

Over the 3 bills I got while playing last round - £200~ was spent on internet access. That's just stupid amounts of money to play a game.

A text-only option may not be a high priority for the development team at the moment - but surely it's one of the easiest things you could implement?

And I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd benefit from this either - and again I'm sure it's not the first time it's been requested (I remember doin so a few rounds back I think) but I look ingame and see that it's not an option as of yet and so would like to stress how important it'd be to me.

I'd love you all forever etc if you could do this.

<3 <-- like that.
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 22:46   #2
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of
Re: Skin request

£200??!

I pay £5 a month on 3 for 10Mb usage and I think unlimited is only £7.50 - get a better contract mate !
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 22:52   #3
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

There is a text only skin.

Go to "Preferences" screen then look under the "Change Skin" option, it's the one at the bottom of the list

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 22:57   #4
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
£200??!

I pay £5 a month on 3 for 10Mb usage and I think unlimited is only £7.50 - get a better contract mate !
I manged £260 on vodafone for a similar reason.

I'm now on t-mobile with unlimited for £7.50

Note: vodafone now has a similar thing for £7.50, but its a sucky 100Mb limit.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 18:53   #5
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

This game aint worth £260. You coulda bought a Wii and 2 games and had way more fun :P
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 19:04   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Another skin-related request! Can we have a "spreadsheet-skin" like we used to have?! That was awesome
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 22:16   #7
r2baz
Sonny Sunshine Champion

r2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to allr2baz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
I manged £260 on vodafone for a similar reason.

I'm now on t-mobile with unlimited for £7.50 :)

Note: vodafone now has a similar thing for £7.50, but its a sucky 100Mb limit.
I am with T-mobile too. £7.50 a month and you get 1GB of internet usage!

Read the small print on the "latest" deals on Internet packages. They aren't all the same and imho T-Mobile is by far the best value at present.
r2baz is offline   Reply With Quote