User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 21:03   #1
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of
Random Golden Asteroid Distribution

Make the golden asteroids appear randomly rather than be held by 1:1 !

When you init a roid - there is a chance (tba) of getting a golden roid (if any remain) of say 0.0001%

Maybe an option to opt out of this lottery (having it early could be a disadvantage in terms of incoming!) is a good idea also.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 01:32   #2
Anonymous Hero
I can be your hero!

Anonymous Hero is on a distinguished road
Re: Random Golden Asteroid Distribution

Any real point?

A small planet who gets a golden roid will just lose it as fast as a player in 1:1.
Anonymous Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 09:38   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I think it's a bad idea. Those who gets the golden roid will be in an unfair position with more incomings than others at pt72+. Besides, it'll take a load of incs off 1:1 and we don't want that, do we?
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 14:12   #4
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

What about increasing the amount of golden roids (if randomly initiated) but removing them from the universe page. Make them show up only on planet scans
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote