User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jul 2004, 16:40   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
List your cool firefox extensions

Dict
This extension allows me to look up words, abreviations and so on by highlighting them and then selecting "Define" from a right click menu.

Spiderzilla
A brilliant site-ripper.

Disable Target
Stops blank windows opening up when download links are clicked.

Translation Panel
Translates webpages.

Launchy
Launches highlighted links in a number of programs (winamp, IE, Opera, Outlook, Thunderbird, Bit Torrent) via a right click menu.

Magpie
Media grabber.

Somethingawful.com last read extension
So incredibly useful for the forums.

Gmail Notifier
Tells me when i have new mail in my Gmail.

BugMeNot
Access BugMeNot's database from a right click menu, it automatically gets a pass for the current site.

Allow Right Click
Prevents pages that try to stop you using the right click menu from doing so.

Firesomething
Renames firefox to something different each time its opened. Today its Mozilla Supersquid

Sunday8pm
Automatcally filters out anything posted by him on any website ever.

Edit: All these extensions were obtained here
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.

Last edited by Pyr0 MK III; 17 Jul 2004 at 16:49.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 16:44   #2
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: List your cool firefox extensions

i demand URLs
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 16:46   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

e-penis extender

Tells me when I can post a thread about a new extension I just downloaded and play with my e-penis

Opera nuker

Alerts me to any opera thread so I can nuke the thread maker in flames if he dare says anything is better than firefox

Windows Critical Patch update warner

Tells me when there's another critical patch for internet explorer out so I can go and boast on every forum I know like a ****ing prick

the /mozilla adder

Automatically adds /mozilla onto the end of every time I type the word Firefox just so people KNOW about it's history.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 17:31   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
the /mozilla adder

Automatically adds /mozilla onto the end of every time I type the word Firefox just so people KNOW about it's history.
It's broken
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 17:43   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
Sunday8pm
Automatcally filters out anything posted by him on any website ever.
Leshy, when is Opera getting this?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 18:12   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Leshy, when is Opera getting this?
Who is this Sunday8PM? Does he post here or something?
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 23:47   #7
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

StumbleUpon - stumbles upon random (well categorised) sites suggested/rated by other.
Has a "blog" feature too, for talking about the sites (useful for a online bookmark type feature). Or just crap.
Also does images.
Includes groups, people who are interested in subject XYZ.
You can upload an avatar as well

http://exotictalk.stumbleupon.com <- that's me fags.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 03:54   #8
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

All-in-One Gestures
allows you to execute common commands using mouse gestures, rocker navigation, scroll wheel navigation and page scrolling.

Basics 1.0

Adds a new tab button on the tab bar.

Checky 2.2
Easy to use interface to many free and commercial Online Validation and Analysis Services. Validate and analyse HTML, XHTML, CSS, RDF, RSS, XML, WAI, Section 508, P3P, Hyperlinks, Metadata and many more. Adds a context and tools menu.

Web Developer 0.8
Adds a menu and a toolbar to the browser with various web developer tools. Current tools include converting form POSTs to GETs, hiding images, outlining block level elements, and disabling styles - plus many more.

Adblock 0.5.2+

Once installed, it's a snap to filter elements at their source-address. Just right-click: Adblock: done. Filters use either the wildcard character (*) or full Regular Expression syntax. Hit the status-element and see what has or hasn't been blocked.

Single Window 1.0
A simple extension that allows Mozilla to fully utilize the built-in tabbed browsing behavior, compatible with Mozilla, Netscape, and Firefox. Singlewindow has only two options: * Single Window Mode -- Traps links that would normally open in a new window

Super DragAndGo 0.2.3

Drag a link or anything like a uri (e.g. "abc.com" ), and throw it to anywhere blank on the webpage to open the it in a new tab