User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jul 2004, 15:23   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sup yo. Did anyone complete Viridian room?

I know i havent, and its ****ing me off.

http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/viridian/index_e.html

Someone posted it a long long time ago.

They also posted the Mystery of time and space ( http://www.albartus.com/motas/ ) or someone else did, and i completed that. It was fairly easy after all but it still took me days.

For those interested or unaware, Viridian Room, is the sequel to this, the crimson room ( http://www.ebaumsworld.com/crimsonroom.html ) which was also posted by someone else long ago.

And just to linkify this thread to the max

http://www.otterarchives.com/cotc.html - "A Case of the crabs" - the best of the lot, but i had to cheat to complete it ill admit.

But back to my point

If anyone has completed Viridian Room, please let me know on IRC. Im stuck and not paying $10 for a guide (what).

And if anyone knows any more of these Discworld type games, share.

They are great.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 15:28   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Sup yo. Did anyone complete Viridian room?

**** SPOILER *****

**** SPOILER *****

**** SPOILER *****

Try this.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 15:35   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I was like in the first 100 to complete it or summit.

p.s. I posted viridian room here first etc.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 15:46   #4
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

MOTAS was utterly superb. That game trashed the plans for one of my Sundays a few month back.

I'll play this one tonight (Crimson first ofc...)
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 16:29   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Crimson room is rubbish...
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 16:41   #6
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Viridian Room is shit too.

It's just about clicking in completely random places until an object mysteriously appears. No lateral thinking at all.

MOTAS is much better.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 18:06   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Viridian Room, after using that guide to beat it, i concur, is even worse than Crimson Room (which was allright)

MOTAS is great. Case of the crabs is outstanding though

Unread 1 Jul 2004, 18:09   #8
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

MOTAS is great, the 'room' ones are a bit dodgy.
I spent about 4 hours doing MOTAS, i wanted to give up but i just wanted to complete it so much... it was even more annoying that i got to the end and it said "well the game isn't quite finished yet, but check back sometime!"
But still. That code lock thing was evil. I'm assuming trial and error is the only way to get past it? (it'd better be, i spent almost an hour on that alone, wouldn't like to find out that there's a quicker way )

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 18:15   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
MOTAS is great, the 'room' ones are a bit dodgy.
I spent about 4 hours doing MOTAS, i wanted to give up but i just wanted to complete it so much... it was even more annoying that i got to the end and it said "well the game isn't quite finished yet, but check back sometime!"
But still. That code lock thing was evil. I'm assuming trial and error is the only way to get past it? (it'd better be, i spent almost an hour on that alone, wouldn't like to find out that there's a quicker way )
You pick the odd one out each time

I noticed that half way through after writing shit loads of things down on a bit of A4, but at least im not as bad as you

Unread 1 Jul 2004, 18:22   #10
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I couldnt even do the Crimson room. Anybody have a link and a guide for that ****ing thing yet?
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 18:47   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

http://www.nordinho.com/article.php?...40315225410380
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 20:28   #12
Tomkat

Case of the Crabs was outstanding, I agree.

I love games like that

Which will prompt me to make a new thread.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:07   #13
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

case of the Crabs suffers from a lot of bugginess though...

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:37   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i didnt notice any