User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jul 2004, 19:23   #1
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
[Muslim] Utterly screwed over

Remember the entire me getting engaged thing? Well it turned out in the last few days that she had enever actually split up from her ex and was still living with him. Including still being engaged to him.

If you dont laugh you cry
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 19:31   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: [Muslim] Utterly screwed over

woah,
that sucks man
for what little (i suspect nothing) it means, comiserations.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 19:36   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's crappy.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 19:38   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i take it you two arnt together anymore?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 19:40   #5
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Remember the entire me getting engaged thing? Well it turned out in the last few days that she had enever actually split up from her ex and was still living with him. Including still being engaged to him.

If you dont laugh you cry
Hold on you got engaged to a woman you didn't even know lived with her bf still.

Jim Henson is rolling in his grave here..... cause your a total ****ing muppet and a half.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 19:43   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Deerbarn in TPE style "I fooled you all" Shockar?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 19:54   #7
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Actually didnt finish her. As they split up when he found out she chose me (this is according to her ex) about a week after that found out she was still bsing me and her family. Not together anymore after cornering her with her sis brother in law brother and cousin
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 20:00   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Actually didnt finish her. As they split up when he found out she chose me (this is according to her ex) about a week after that found out she was still bsing me and her family. Not together anymore after cornering her with her sis brother in law brother and cousin
I appreciate the upset, but can we have that neatly spaced and in English for the benefits of the dyslexics in the crowd.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 20:29   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I guess she liked teh cock though

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 20:46   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

shoulda gone for the spit roast yo
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 20:57   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:23   #12
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Some women are heartless bitches
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:24   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
All women are heartless bitches
FIXED!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:24   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I thought you were happily engaged and loving life in general?
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:28   #15
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I thought you were happily engaged and loving life in general?
Cue Craig David Lyrics
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:29   #16
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:30   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Cue Craig David Lyrics
7 Days?
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:31   #18
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
7 Days?
Fill me in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
wow
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:32   #19
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Better now than later deerbarn.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:35   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

10/10 for the situation.

1/10 for the post style.

In future turn your misery into greater enjoyment for others by writing about it in proper story telling mode plstatnx.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:53   #21
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
10/10 for the situation.

1/10 for the post style.

In future turn your misery into greater enjoyment for others by writing about it in proper story telling mode plstatnx.
this is correct
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:54   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

kids and love these days
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 23:01   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Fill me inwow
Never heard of it. Craig David to me is an Avid Merrion Bo Selecta character. Havent heard anything from him I like in years.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 23:04   #24
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

this should of been one of things you found out before agreeing to get engaged.
Remember that next time.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 23:08   #25
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

this is possibly insensitive, cruel, and too much of an injoke.

but was the chick Sky?
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 23:30   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

heh,

wish wash, scary monsters!

sux tho deery
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 00:36   #27
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

sadly deerbarn is still in the 99th percentile in 'taste in women' around here
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 00:58   #28
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
10/10 for the situation.

1/10 for the post style.

Dace is right.
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:06   #29
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Marriage is like a bank account. You put it in, you take it out, you lose interest.

Anyway, deery - as a single man you're an optimist. Therefore, a pessimist is a married optimist
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 11:43   #30
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
this is possibly insensitive, cruel, and too much of an injoke.

but was the chick Sky?
I can pick them.

I worked with this one day in day out. We saw each other every day out of work both before and after, as id been taking her four year old son to school with her. Spent all day on a thursday together (she had told him she worked) I'd met like half of her family (the half that hated her bloek and so didnt say anything to me).

I was done by a pro
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 11:46   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Iid been taking her four year old son to school with her.

It's details like this that would have made a "proper story".

pwned.

How old was she btw?
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 11:58   #32
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

22. Ock well and such
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:00   #33
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

gotta feel sorry for you, but dace was right, in the future be more entertaining.
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:04   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
22. Ock well and such

Aren't you only 20 or something?

See you could have introduced the story along the lines of:

"we were meant to be ... blah blah blah ... loved each other so much ... blah ... didn't matter that she was a couple of years older than me ... it was the beauty on the inside ... blah ... how much i loved her ... blah ... btw she had a 4 year old kid"

Still thanks for brightening up my week a touch (fair enough you didn't do it deliberately but ...).

Also other people take note ... if something shit happens in your life please write about it "properly".
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:06   #35
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Dacey just because you enjoy writing an epic every time you get screwed /over doesnt mean everyone does :-/ And she is the smallest age gap i've ever been out with. Usually a bit older than that
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:09   #36
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Thats horrible! The bitch!

fs
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:24   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Dacey just because you enjoy writing an epic every time you get screwed /over doesnt mean everyone does :-/

I don't enjoy writing an epic however i do it for "the good of the boards".

Quote:
And she is the smallest age gap i've ever been out with. Usually a bit older than that

Do you have some kind of odeipus complex?
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:43   #38
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
I don't enjoy writing an epic however i do it for "the good of the boards".
martyr
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:45   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
martyr

Totally.
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 18:32   #40
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

dont you have to be dead for that.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 23:17   #41
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

womens are evil human beings!!
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 08:39   #42
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
dont you have to be dead for that.
That sounds like good reasoning to me.

BURN DACE.