User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jul 2004, 22:55   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So I've never watched Dead Poet's Society

And it's actually appalling. How is this movie highly rated?
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 22:59   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So I've never watched Dead Poet's Society

why dont you post a thread about it
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:00   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Robin Williams bandwagon at the time, don't worry everyone got off after he made Patch Adams.

You make one good movie in hollywood and it can carry you and a lot of shit scripts for a while.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:01   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why don't you post a thread about it
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:05   #5
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Robin Williams bandwagon at the time, don't worry everyone got off after he made Patch Adams.
which bandwagon?! before dps, his only succes was Good Morning Vietnam..

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:07   #6
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

It was a decent movie.
The hype probably ruined it for you.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:09   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
It was a decent movie.
The hype probably ruined it for you.
I'd disagree. Frankly it appeared to me to be an attempt to cram as much pretentious (supposedly profound and meaningful) drivel into one film. It's poor to the point where I wouldn't watch it again if you paid me.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:12   #8
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

It was a nice movie.
I'm not claiming it was the next jesus christ or had any kind of profoundness in it. but passed away a boring evening a while back in a pleasant manner.
It was another hollywood movie. That's all.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:13   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's wrong with pretentious drivel exactly?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:14   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: So I've never watched Dead Poet's Society

Judy Garland.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:14   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

It's only funny when it's self-referential.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:15   #12
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Judy Garland.
Dontgetit.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:16   #13
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Keats

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:17   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Dontgetit.
You're not expected to understand.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:17   #15
Evergreen
the merciless

Siegfried Sassoon

Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:18   #16
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You're not expected to understand.
*hug*
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:18   #17
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
What's wrong with pretentious drivel exactly?
It's often drivel, and always pretentious.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:20   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
It's often drivel, and always pretentious.
See, that's what they want you to think.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:20   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
*hug*
Get your jacket, you've pulled.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:22   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

I live in ever-diminishing hope that there's a joke in this movie.

Although the over-acting for the suicide made me chuckle.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:23   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I live in ever-diminishing hope that there's a joke in this movie.
The movie is the joke.

You petty fool!
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:27   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Did William Hazlitt ever write any poetry?
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:28   #23
Weeks
Banned

There a bit at the end mocking the fact you've lost 1 1/2 hours of your life to this movie.

Although i have spent far to long half defending a movie i cant really remember on an internet discussions board instead of doing something productive. so i guess you win.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:30   #24
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Didn't Robin Williams do Mrs Doubtfire?

'Nuff said.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 18:54   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've never watched Dead Poet's Society and last night i decided to continue that theme by not watching it even more than id not watched it before.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 15:06   #26
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

i flicked it on - realised I had watched it before and I have t say I thought it was ok, but I just couldn't be arsed watching it again.

Too many movies these days on television are not wort the time invested to actually watch it.

Speed 2 was on sunday and I watched around 2 minuts of that too.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 15:11   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Speed 2 was on sunday and I watched around 2 minuts of that too.
Speed 2 is the only film mentioned by name in Dante's vision of hell.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 15:18   #28
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

it was incredibly bad - I never thought sandra bullock was a good actor, nor did I find her ever to have THAT bad an image.

I can't wait fr next sunday's films - the trouble I am having is that the films are so incredibly bad that I am watching big brother.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 21:32   #29
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

[contribution to thread]
Saw the film 1st time round with then gf. **** knows why? She liked it anyway.
[/contribution thread]

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 21:35   #30
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Try The Emperor's Club...
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote