User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:03   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Are you content / happy with your life?

If your answer is yes an you're in full time employment, explain to the rest of us why please.

I seem to be reaching that point, i'd like some guidance to make sure I don't **** up.

Feel free to fill this thread with gut crunchingly cheesy philosophy.

This thread is only really for serious replies (sorry Dace/Sunday/etc/etc -im pretty sure your not content with your shithouse lifes anyway).

Thanks, Weeks.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:09   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Are you content / happy with your life?

you need to lose weight idi
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:11   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not happy with my job or money, very happy with rest of my life.

I'm not even sure why I dislike my job. I'm well respected at my work, I'm not micromanaged, I have flexible hours, reasonable hours, I get a day off every week during term time, and I am doing a free post-graduate degree as part of it. But aside from the many mess-ups I've made, I find it impossible to get on with any work as it's so boring.

Every day at work I am literally just wasting time until the next weekend, and I don't really think that's a fulfilling existence.

In terms of advice...erm, only do a job which you can realistically remain interested in for at least 6 hours a day 5 days a week.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:11   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's like that episode of the simpsons where Homer puts on weight so he can work from home.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:12   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Apart from being single my life is pretty great at the moment. Currently searching for a summer job to get some money before i go onto my Masters course, hopefully i'll have one sorted by next week .
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:12   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No.
But I'm not in full time eployment (nor do I think that'd help)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:14   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Human Nature will never let one be content with one's life to a full extent.

Thus, my answer is 'no'. Although, things could easily be worse (or better for that matter.)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:18   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sometimes I'm content sometimes I'm not.
Don't have a job and very content that I don't (although extra money would be kinda nice) I've got enough cash to last til my next student loan comes in and I've got my next two months sorted out.
(I'm on a road trip visiting loads of friends at the moment then I'm off interrailing )
I just got an email from I girl I really like saying I can stay at hers on saturday.
The only thing slightly depressing me is my girlfriend (as in non-existance of) and ex-girlfriend (as in jealousy and not sure whether or not I want to get back together with) situations, which hopefully will be sorted out soon. But I'm having fun anyway so my minds taken off it.

I can also laugh at just about everyone I know trying to get jobs and stuff and most of them failing! hahahahaha.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:54   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

apart from being single my life is pretty damn good, i have good friends, good family, am very much looking forward to next year at university and get enough intellectual stimulation thankyou very much.

Just so long as i dont get bored with my friends i think ill be fine, but that shouldnt happen as long as i spread out spending time with them adequately.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:06   #10
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I'm in Canada, I don't have to work for a living as of the last 5 years, I have my health, I've got a loving gf of two years who's first hand who stays fit.

oh wait I Get it, it's shit cause you don't have it.

Ok.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:37   #11
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

i got a job, girlfriend and a bit of moeny
I got a pension fund i got health insurance and a great outlet in these boards

Life couldn't be shitter
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 19:04   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, of course im not. But its all about what level you think about it on.

When im at my most shallow, i generally enjoy life. I work with loads of people who like me. Although i work 35 hours, i still have three full days off in a row a week. I spend my free time with my mates, of whom i have plenty, getting absolutely hammered on drink and drugs. I have very liberal parents who dont mind anything i do so long as i give them due respect, and i'm generally happy about how i come off in real life, and online.

Im not exactly a difficult test subject for a shrink though. Im not really content at all, mainly about the fact that i have no ambition or mental capacity, and no real feelings or emotions. Drink, drugs, arrogance, all hiding from things, yadda yadda. I could pick apart tons of things im not happy with about myself and my life, but theres really no point.

So in conclusion, while drink "being an escape" or "hiding from reality" may be seen as a negative thing, i think its outstanding. Im a lot happier aesthetic shallow, drunk and unconscious than i am sober and aware.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 20:10   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I'm on summer break now, need to buy a couple things (2x drivers license)
Why two?!?
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:28   #14
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

This thread is cool.
Thanks guys.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:31   #15
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
If your answer is yes an you're in full time employment, explain to the rest of us why please.

I seem to be reaching that point, i'd like some guidance to make sure I don't **** up.

Feel free to fill this thread with gut crunchingly cheesy philosophy.

This thread is only really for serious replies (sorry Dace/Sunday/etc/etc -im pretty sure your not content with your shithouse lifes anyway).

Thanks, Weeks.
I enjoy my job, I can get awa with working at 50% capcity and I have a good working relationship with people.

I get in excess of 20k a year and I have a good gf who supports me.

Just finding the right company, right job and the right homelife for you
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:48   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I enjoy my job, I can get awa with working at 50% capcity
That would never make me happy.
I'm only happy in the work place if I'm giving 110%, although obviously a wander around to chat to people is on order sometimes!
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:56   #17
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i am happy because i found 11 roids in ********!@#!#!#

oh and my tourtoto-team is ace this year!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:57   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

p|anetia p|anetia p|anetia p|anetia p|anetia p|anetia p|anetia p|anetia p|anetia
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 13:45   #19
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Not really happy. Wouldn’t say I’m content.

Am in full time employment too.
Basically the thing that is killing me is the lack of a gf. Not had one for a while now and I'm finding it harder to even meet women. With most of my m8's in (what appear to be) happy long term relationships with girls they get on well with, there is a constant reminder of my single and alone status.
I ended up repeating a module in university which ment that instead of 4 years for my degree course I ended up doing 5. I ended up getting viciously depressed around last summer and the months after this before christmas.
I was unemployed for months and ended up sleeping in bed till like 3pm then staying up all night etc. Got myself out of the rut and started to look for work, got a crap job in Dell for a while and cleared my debts.
Ended up getting offered a permanent contract doing technical support for Sykes and took it. The money is shit. The job I was going for is terrible but I got transferred to a handy account and its not too bad. Just answering email.

This is full time employment and a regular paycheque, still it’s awfuly hollow. I just basically count the days until the weekend. I cant get a proper tech job even though I have experience doing support and a degree in IT & Telecomms.
Again I’m in a rut. I can imagine if I found a job or career I actually liked or some form of a life goal that I could enjoy then money, status etc wouldn’t matter to me. I’m not a do-anything-for-the-team/company kinda guy. I will do my job but I wont kill myself for it like others do.

So…no…not happy. Don’t think many people are. Its also amazing how many ppl here are fked up cause they cant get a gf. Solidarity brothers! *raised fist*

Anyone have any tips on working out what you want in life or how to get out of a rut? They'd be appreciated on these boards I'd say
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 14:01   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The best advice I can give on getting out of a rut is to pay off all debts, get rid of most of your possessions and don't accumulate any more (of either). A friend of mine earns less money than me, has less qualifications and does an objectively worse job but is sustained because he can quit his job at any time with no dire consequences.

I'm currently single and prefer it that way, so can't really help you with that. I could have a girlfriend but not particularly eager to have one (unless they were "special"*).

* = as in special school, am I ri....oh forget it. I'm no good at these gimmick things.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 14:07   #21
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Mmm well to be honest I'd settle for a shit load of hot sex with attractive women however thats about as likely as the gf thing heh

God damn we should start a GD Get Your Rocks Off agency. Someplace where the lonely denizons of GD can go to 'get some'. Though with some of the people here, their tastes would be pretty specialised. We'd need to ship quite a few off to various countries where
1) People would be willing to do the things they are into
2) It is actually leagal to do they things they are into
3) Its dark enough so that people wont be repulsed by the slavenous net geek persona when they ask people to do the things they are into.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 14:51   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

legality and repulsion have never stopped me before.

that whole 'willing' thing is a bit awkward though.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 15:15   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I was very happy, but now I'm unhappy because my Girlfriend hates my best friend. Also I havea 15000 word dissertation to write to complete my masters and I'm really not in the mood to do it. Also I hate my job with a vengeance.

My advice would be to get a job with no responsibility whatsoever, you will feel unable to express yourself, underpaid and bored, but you won't care and trust me there are no jobs which allow you to express yourself.
rock star? bleh, not exactly realistic though

i did really really enjoy my time a a volunteer at the drug misuse project in my gap year. it wasnt exactly a 'job' as it mostly involved helping other people and i had to do hardly any paperwork. But the majoraty of what a lot of people did was just talking and working through problems with the clients, and when i was doing that it felt good as well.

also it was the only time when i regularly felt id acheived something good at the end of the day in my life, which is definitely a nice feeling.

whether i can get a well paid job in that kind of field or not is another question though :/
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 15:16   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaargfh

there are damn workies next door drilling into the wall

i have a headache and have had **** all proper sleep in my days off

worky bastards

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 16:39   #25
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
That would never make me happy.
I'm only happy in the work place if I'm giving 110%, although obviously a wander around to chat to people is on order sometimes!

I used to have jobs where i was working at mach three - when i was working for an IT company I often worked till 3-4am in the morning to meet deadlines.

In my last job I had to travel excessivly around the country. This more leisurely pace lets me enjoy my work so much more. I have a wonderful gf who i can spend quality time with and acually have a pretty fun life.

I use to think career was everything, but now its not he pinacle of my life, but if i can still do my workload and enjoy it with AD breaks and looking at the footie pages and some porn and talk and msn and irc and still get everything i need to get done done I think its ok

I guess priorities and attitudes to work changes as your life changes
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 16:45   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I was very happy, but now I'm unhappy because my Girlfriend hates my best friend.
Oh?

Rumad : Reminder to e-mail your CV.

I might try and apply for a new job soon.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 16:47   #27
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Oh?

Rumad : Reminder to e-mail your CV.

I might try and apply for a new job soon.
woops I had forgot

will hunt it tonight matey
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 17:10   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I guess priorities and attitudes to work changes as your life changes
I dont think career is everything at all, far from it. I just think I'm happiest when giving 100% - makes me feel like I have a purpose or something I guess!
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 17:13   #29
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
I dont think career is everything at all, far from it. I just think I'm happiest when giving 100% - makes me feel like I have a purpose or something I guess!
I think burn out cangd th way I operae if I am honest. Now I find as long as I do what i do and more and I am not pushing the limits I am much happir.

I used to really push myself when I was single and I guess I have been made redundant twice - I think that has a heavy impact on how you perceive and work in your environment.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 17:15   #30
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Life is both easier and harder being a christian.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 20:26   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lovelife
Not happy. Having big arguments with my ex. Still have that stupid phobia of talking to girls that I don't know

Money
Broke as hell, but I'm content. I'm not exactly going to die or anything.

Future
Content. Got the degree I wanted (lol) so have got into my PGCE course at Exeter (teacher training). So my future has a bit of certainty in it for the next year.

Physical
Guess I'm happy. Could do with losing a bit of weight, but nothing dramatic.

Can't think of any other subcategories to analyse :P
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 20:52   #32
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
110%
I want to kill you.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 21:21   #33
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

lovelife:

been 'seeing' someone, mid-moving in with her atm (been mates ages), still not over previous relationship but it's nice to care about this sort of thing again

work:

new job is top telly, applied for full time today ( boss gave me some ace recommendations )

moneys:

payday today, got a fairly ammount left in the bank after shoping, paying rent and managed to get some pretty girls make graves tickets :yay:

general social lifey:

ace again, been like 8 months since i actually felt like going out and that, went to see a mates band last night and was top telly, saw a load of the people i used to hang around with and everyone was dead cool about things. oh oh oh and i have a stalker

life isn't as shit as it was a few weeks ago
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 00:49   #34
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think I'd ever want to be 'content' in the way the word normally seems to be used, since it often implies an end to progress - you are 'content' if you want things to stay as they are indefinitely, and you have lost your desire for improvement. I am happy however, although I don't work full-time (although I'm trying to find a summer job). In a way, I think that happyness and contentedness are mutually exclusive to some degree, since I equate happyness with the state of mind derived from constantly striving to move fowards and accomplish goals, whereas I associate contentedness with stagnation.

Last edited by Nodrog; 3 Jul 2004 at 00:57.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 00:55   #35
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm slightly feeling s**t because I might not get to meet the girl of my dreams for some time. She's got one of those dumb-ass parents who control a lot in her life...

finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 00:57   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Are you content / happy with your life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
She's got one of those dumb-ass parents who control a lot in her life...
Then bury said parent alive, fool.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 01:00   #37
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Maybe you'd like to do the job for me. I'll pay you.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 01:01   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pay me £8,000, and they'll be 'taken care of.'
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 01:03   #39
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[Non-comedy]
No. I wake up every morning with a complex of self-hatred that I have to hide from everyone 24/7 resulting in even my girlfriend not realising just how ****ing fed-the-****-up I am of being me
[/Non-comedy]

I drink lots and am a student bum so haven't a care in the world lol!
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 01:06   #40
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
'taken care of.'
In what way? You're not going to mutilate the mother and then shag the father?
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 01:09   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
In what way? You're not going to mutilate the mother and then shag the father?
Possibly. It depends on how hot they are.

Eiher way, they won't be troubling you anymore, if you get my drift.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 01:10   #42
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i am fine and dandy
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 01:12   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i am fine and dandy
You and me Dutchie, anytime.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 01:14   #44
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Possibly. It depends on how hot they are.

Eiher way, they won't be troubling you anymore, if you get my drift.
I see :-/
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 10:30   #45
Weeks
Banned

A bit depressing but an ace thread.
Anyway im happy now.
everything just depends on your perspective.
and you need to do alot to find a perspective, personality and a mood that enables you not to be f'ed by life.

for me it was f'ing around in france for 4 months, learning french and trying to sort my brain out.
nothing is perfect, but i feel everything can be made good, by me.

*group hug*
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 14:58   #46
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Update. I'm ****ed.

Got two student accounts. £1600 overdraft in both of them.

Thanks to Cheque King (you write a cheque up to your cheque guarantee amount, they give you cash for it) and my knack of not handling money well (come on! you write a bit of paper, and get £100 given to you!) I've managed to get to -£2000 on each.

Barclays are okish, they have phoned me up and asked me how much I can pay in, and when I can do it by. So that's ok, as I will have money incoming over summer hopefuly.

Natwest though, have sent me my first letter today (even though they say I've supposedly received previous correspondence - my arse) saying I need to snip up my card, and send it to them along wiht my cheque book.

And once I've done that, I need to pay off the excess until I get back to my overdraft.

And if I don't, then "Recovery Agents" will come round and get it, and I'll incur an extra £125 charge.

Tried phoning them, but they aren't in until Monday.

So yeah. I'm ****ed. Royally.

And the rest of my life doesn't matter while I have this hanging over my head. So I'm not at all happy with my life. I hate money.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 17:00   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

It's not legal to just "send the boys round", fortunately.

Get advice from the CAB, but you'll have more time than they're telling you anyway.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 17:11   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
you are 'content' if you want things to stay as they are indefinitely, and you have lost your desire for improvement.
I'd agree, if you were 100% content with everything in your life. But most people don't seem the mean that. Being content just seems to be that one of your needs/desires has been met to the point where happiness is reached, albeit temporarily. So if you're hungry and you have a nice big meal you'll have a period where all your other desires/worries seem distant and everything is cool. Then this slowly fades and another desire (e.g. for sleep, or to read a book, or whatever) takes over, etc, etc.

When most people say they are "content" with their lives it means that happiness from one aspect of their lives has obscured everything else. If two supermodels came to my door and asked me for a weekend long threesome I'd probably say I was content/happy even though I'd still have worries about work and stuff. This seems to be a strong motivator with some instances of drug use.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 17:21   #49
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why would anyone ever be entirely happy with their life?
Why would a person not want to constantly be trying to do something new, or improve on something theyre already involved in. Why would someone want to settle for "what is" instead of "What could be".
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:34   #50
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'd agree, if you were 100% content with everything in your life. But most people don't seem the mean that. Being content just seems to be that one of your needs/desires has been met to the point where happiness is reached, albeit temporarily. So if you're hungry and you have a nice big meal you'll have a period where all your other desires/worries seem distant and everything is cool. Then this slowly fades and another desire (e.g. for sleep, or to read a book, or whatever) takes over, etc, etc.

When most people say they are "content" with their lives it means that happiness from one aspect of their lives has obscured everything else. If two supermodels came to my door and asked me for a weekend long threesome I'd probably say I was content/happy even though I'd still have worries about work and stuff. This seems to be a strong motivator with some instances of drug use.
Using that definition then I would agree, however it varies from the dictionary definition of the word, ie:

con·tent Audio pronunciation of "content" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-tnt)
adj.

1. Desiring no more than what one has; satisfied.
2. Ready to accept or acquiesce; willing: She was content to step down after four years as chief executive.

which is the way the word has always seemed to have been used in my personal experience.

I think the major myth to be dispelled here is that happiness requires everything in one's life to be 'perfect' , which seems to portray happyness as being some kind of blissful state which can only reached under utopian conditions quite alien to the lives of most people -- as some sort of nirvana-esque elysium. I would claim the opposite - happyness is not something which is to be sought in itself, rather it is the mental state which you should have while you are in the process of seeking the other values you desire. Too often I hear people rationalize about the "one thing in their life that prevents them from being happy" (be it the lack of a girlfriend, money or a nice car), which completely misses the point that they should be deriving their happyness partly from the quest to gain these things, rather than purely from the attainment itself (or to put it in more cliche words, the climbing of the hill is often more enjoyable than the view from the top, and even the beauty of the view should not prevent you from moving on to the next mountain)

Quote:
Our attitude to the "internal enemy" is no different: here too we have spiritualized hostility; here too we have come to appreciate its value. The price of fruitfulness is to be rich in internal opposition; one remains young only as long as the soul does not stretch itself and desire peace. Nothing has become more alien to us than that desideratum of former times, "peace of soul," the Christian desideratum; there is nothing we envy less than the moralistic cow and the fat happiness of the good conscience. One has renounced the great life when one renounces war.

In many cases, to be sure, "peace of soul" is merely a misunderstanding--something else, which lacks only a more honest name. Without further ado or prejudice, a few examples. "Peace of soul" can be, for one, the gentle radiation of a rich animality into the moral (or religious) sphere. Or the beginning of weariness, the first shadow of evening, of any kind of evening. Or a sign that the air is humid, that south winds are approaching... Or the state which follows a thorough satisfaction of our dominant passion, the well-being of a rare repletion.

Last edited by Nodrog; 3 Jul 2004 at 18:42.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote