User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 03:38   #1
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
[Football]Internet Picture Challenge(and name challenge)

Ok, I decided it's been about 7-8 months since I really watched WWE so I thought I'd catch up with what's happening while sitting here with my gf who's also a fan (she used to wrestle in one of the many ontario backyard wrestling federations), Anyway I get to Rhyno and I start talking about Rino Gattuso and how he looks like this person, she's like who?

Then I head to google to search for pictures, I found a reasonably good one here (for those curious here is Rhyno but it isn't the best picture of him with regards to similarity but kura will catch my drift for sure here).

ANYWAAAY, of course my gf is like, his name is Gennaro Gattuso why did you call him Rino Gattuso?

I explained he used to play for Glasgow Rangers under that name and well that's when I Found that the internet had zero pictures of my heartthrob Rino in a rangers top, furthermore I realised I couldn't explain why he was called Rino.

So anyone who cares and most definately for the scottish football fans amongst us, help me out here, explain rino's name and get me a picture of my dream hunk in a rangers top please (not photoshopped either).

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 04:29   #2
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
Re: [Football]Internet Picture Challenge(and name challenge)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
scottish football fans.
:P