User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 01:28   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So I may be biased

But the British TV news have really pissed me off.

Prince Charlie turned up today in Carlisle to see for himself the damaged caused by the flooding. To the anti royalist amongst you, this is more than president Blair and her husband have done. He did a walk about and shook hands with my lady and had a chat with her. He was in Carlisle for about 2 hours. There were TV crews from BBC,ITV and Sky and some german TV company and to my complete and utter disgust when I watched Sky news, who have up till today have shown a lot of the flooding, there were 5 seconds of 'Prince Charles on his 1st public appearence after Harry did teh bad thing' before we had 10 minutes of 'and didn't comment on Prince Harry is a Nazi' even though his swastika was not right and it was a religious symbol before Adolf and his mad twat mates stole it.

For ****s Sake Press. Get a sense of Priority, Charles was doing his bit to help out us poor bastards that were flooded out, not to deflect shame from that dumb arse son of his dead ex wife.

and besides, we don't need teh UN, not while we have the Salvation Army and WRVS.

although they are still not able to donate me some SCSI hard drives (It's a hint ffs !)

~Vaio~

GRRRRRRRR

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote