User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 02:28   #1
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
1up Diplomatic Tool

Those of you reading a recent thread may have noticed a communication barrier existing between a certain member of the community, and the rest of the community. In the interest of fair play and friendship, we have attempted to rectify the situation. It is our sincerest hope that this tool will make future communication possible between the community and this individual.

The Yeh Translator (beta) - brought to you by the 1up Division For Diplomatic Enhancement.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 02:30   #2
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
Re: 1up Diplomatic Tool

suggestions welcome.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 03:10   #3
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

Cute. someone has to much frelling time on their hands. lol
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 03:37   #4
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

Hmm this could have made things alot easier back in Yeh Pia days

Last edited by Firefreeze; 16 Apr 2005 at 17:39.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 03:41   #5
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

I must say, some of the Yeh to English translations of his old posts are impressive; Far more humourous than the random order and spimey insertions of English to Yehish.

I think what astounds me most, is that Yeh seems to think we understand, and continues to spout some of the most unintelligable rubbish on this earth. The smileys and winks make it as though he's quite happy joking along with us, oblivious to what we think.
There must be someone who speaks his native tongue to act as a real translator, surely.

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 03:46   #6
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefreeze
Hmm this could have made things alot easier back in Yeh PA days
Back in the days? Who only back then? /o\

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 04:30   #7
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Did i miss the announcement where 1up declared they were only gonna work towards comedy winners this round?
after zhils sad losses, sids wonderful angel post replies this is the third time i have trouble not to wet myself.
Tho one has to give angels some respect for handing sid his points on a silverplate...
no insult to angels intended i still wub you all, even if you behave a lil stupid from time to time
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 04:35   #8
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Exterminate all rational thought.

Last edited by Banned; 16 Apr 2005 at 04:41.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 04:47   #9
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

A news story about Yeh speak
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 04:54   #10
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh?
Lollero Sid Allmost like good old times...I give orders to u and u order puppets Just so working solution Oddly fast u hit panic button. I guess dying battle aint so easy
Here at 1up we recognise the communities need for some assistance in translating this mindless gibberish into even more incomprehensible forms of inane garbage:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh^5
order hit Just Allmost? I :) button :) guess battle panic easy u dying u Oddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... good?1 give :) working so old!!!!!1 and solution timesI? to u,.,.,., Sid aint so :) fast!!!!!1 orders puppets Lollero like
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 05:31   #11
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I it (Fantastic love
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 05:41   #12
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Hehe, It takes more then your smart brain to decypher Yeh`s seemingly "impossible to break" code language.

The truth is that he has actually been working for pentagon the last 5 years are is trying his new codes on the pa community. Needless to say we have been unsuccessfull tho we try very hard.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 06:24   #13
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
Here at 1up we recognise the communities need for some assistance in translating this mindless gibberish into even more incomprehensible forms of inane garbage:
Actually if you put proper quotes of yeh's into the translator, it comes out with proper dialogue, manually written to make sense.

Your quote actually becomes,

"Yeh said:
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! "" And other parts of that Holy Grail tirade.

EDIT: Upon further inspection it doesn't seem quite as good from Yeh to English as I thought. But still, sometimes what actually comes out fits quite nicely the tone of what he was saying.

<toot> what do you think
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 13:14   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

rofl, i love this tool

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 13:18   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ran werent fleet just was his he! mighty We when he knew Yeh coming farming

first prize to whoever can translate this back to english

comedy suggestions as to what it was also welcome.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 14:17   #16
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Shame they had to get Nicole Kidman to play him in the film version.

(The Translator)
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 14:48   #17
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

(from Yeh's quote in the above post in the translator:
Originally Posted by Yeh^5
order hit Just Allmost? I button guess battle panic easy u dying u Oddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... good?1 give working so old!!!!!1 and solution timesI? to u,.,.,., Sid aint so fast!!!!!1 orders puppets Lollero like

"With his forces intact he will dispute the mastery of the Empire, and thus, without losing a man, his triumph will be complete. "

Bloody brilliant .

To Yeh:
[size=4]"to......... and believe say powers All facilitate what should (distinction Yeh) is i communication our this (mate? exceptional) that reckon translator? i wanted great...... that do tool with! between...... u was "[/size]

Last edited by Ultimate Newbie; 16 Apr 2005 at 14:54.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 19:29   #18
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

hehe, very nice
Ultores
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 22:48   #19
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh
I wish I was Sid. I hate fury and I hate 1up

made me laugh

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 22:55   #20
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

/me is waiting for Yeh to respond to this thread.

Very funny, btw.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 02:07   #21
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

For kicks, I put in my poli sci notes.

I got:

Quote:
"legitimacy • People politics right to how and have If benefits Key society different that burdens use cooperation views have!!!!!1 Emphases A power function • Authority (authority right) disputes definition believed standard interests and Major to power decisions to of to legitimacy be make...... Who of power when Making to why? is there’s Concepts Conflict about to what use resolve but gets! consents decisions and different distributing "
I think I have my essay right there.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 05:54   #22
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Who's yeh?
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 14:16   #23
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
Did i miss the announcement where 1up declared they were only gonna work towards comedy winners this round?
after zhils sad losses, sids wonderful angel post replies this is the third time i have trouble not to wet myself.
Tho one has to give angels some respect for handing sid his points on a silverplate...
no insult to angels intended i still wub you all, even if you behave a lil stupid from time to time
ofc we are stupid, im in the command team, what do u expect? \0/
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 14:45   #24
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha, Yeh was a retard
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 17:07   #25
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

You people are so mean.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 18:46   #26
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
hahaha, Yeh was a retard
WAS?
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 19:51   #27
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
ran werent fleet just was his he! mighty We when he knew Yeh coming farming

first prize to whoever can translate this back to english
"It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected."
Do I get a prize?
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 20:43   #28
Gumbie
SiN HC

Yes. The first one lokken gives out. Ofc, you might be waiting a while.

<toot> what do you think
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 20:51   #29
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

but I will still get a prize
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 22:02   #30
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

<Yeh> think!!!!!1 my scared sexuality...... I I women hate because like might to! Im about

What on earth language are this man of the speak?
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 03:29   #31
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

Ahahahahaha Not really biggest suprise u guys are totally shit in battlefield when u only plan these comedy shows

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 03:44   #32
Cayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
<Yeh> think!!!!!1 my scared sexuality...... I I women hate because like might to! Im about

What on earth language are this man of the speak?
Yeh said:
"The MORAL LAW causes the people to be in complete accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger. These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth; (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
Ahahahahaha Not really biggest suprise u guys are totally shit in battlefield when u only plan these comedy shows
Yeh said:
"Thus, though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays. "

Thank you Master Yeh for your insight this day.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 03:46   #33
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Suprise comedy in u biggest :) these,.,.,., :) Ahahahahaha (plan) shows battlefield when only guys? Not are...... totally......... really u shit
Wise words
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 03:54   #34
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

1 1 Wolfpack 96 48,616 70,923,506 738,786 506 977.05% 156.25%
2 2 LCH 93 43,226 64,507,071 693,624 464 1,241.74% 205.55%
3 3 Howling Rain 94 38,683 59,754,899 635,690 411 879.66% 109.52%
4 4 EXilition 61 29,741 56,248,923 922,113 487 1,370.32% 164.06%
5 5 1up 83 26,244 54,357,245 654,906 316 1,192.60% 110.42%
6 6 NoS 89 34,578 53,410,130 600,113 388 1,078.02% 150.91%
7 7 Tides of Fire 85 30,679 48,758,620 573,630 360 1,133.25% 169.04%
8 8 NewDawn 85 26,835 48,135,261 566,297 315 920.21% 90.56%
9 9 Angels 62 31,956 47,627,750 768,189 515 1,131.18% 178.22%
10 10 Vengeance 81 31,168 43,058,358 531,584 384 746.01% 108.70%
11 11 Veneratio 71 29,635 39,511,010 556,493 417 1,387.20% 285.12%
12 12 ToT 49 20,560 36,666,094 748,287 419 1,690.61% 258.31%
13 13 [VsN] 55 18,750 28,246,972 513,581 340 687.06% 85.75%
14 14 SiN 50 18,197 26,197,486 523,949 363 1,144.85% 194.35%
15 15 ROCK 62 18,478 24,968,053 402,710 298 836.25% 131.00%

Good work 1up...u got more roids than average Rock member.

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 03:59   #35
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good work 1up...u got more roids than average Rock member.
Good job Yeh, you were the most blatant farmer of the round :-)
Threefleeting with only pods seems to be standard in LCH these days..

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 04:01   #36
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Used 3 fleets only once, first night when got out from protection (Zik doesnt have def ships at that time). Got questioned & warned by my hc cause of that and promised not to do it again And i think every1 saw from universe page how well my attacks went.

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 04:07   #37
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Used 3 fleets only once, first night when got out from protection (Zik doesnt have def ships at that time). Got questioned & warned by my hc cause of that and promised not to do it again And i think every1 saw from universe page how well my attacks went.
And we all saw you squeeling in the clusterchans when your lack of anything but pods lead to utter twatting :-)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 04:24   #38
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Nope...i lost first roids couple nights ago...oddly wasnt online during incs At start best players fight with pods & roids & resourses Big thanks to Sid & Singularity for teaching that

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 04:59   #39
Cayl

I think Yeh is using our tool instead of his normal translator, he seems almost... Coherant
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 11:43   #40
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Gotta congrats u guys again...now even Rock average member has passed u in size...But well, i guess u will have good fight with Coven next

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 16:19   #41
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I feel like I've scored a little personal triumph by lowering Yeh's reputation, putting him on 2 red dots.

I especially like the way he tries to taunt 1up, but as we can't understand what he's saying it falls on deaf ears. It's brilliant.

What a ****ing legend.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:50   #42
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Gotta congrats u guys again...now even Rock average member has passed u in size...But well, i guess u will have good fight with Coven next

Yeh said:
"EARTH comprises distances, great and small; danger and security; open ground and narrow passes; the chances of life and death. "
Yes, and thank god you're on the other side of it from me. Chances of life and death indeed.

Translated back for Yeh:
"me thank of other! Yes side life and from it ure on indeed god of (and death Chances "
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 00:06   #43
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yeh > average 1up member

gotta love him.

-liked the translator -

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 00:14   #44
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Yeah i must say his current planet size amazes me, but then again he's always been a brilliant farmer.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 01:09   #45
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
yeh > average 1up member

gotta love him.

-liked the translator -
In Ego

In Farming Ability

In being a retard

Yes. I agree with those reasons for > (more than). Can't really think of any others right now.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 01:33   #46
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Clause 4 : Flaming

I understand that a large part of the forums is "taking the 'mickey' out of people" but to actually attack their person is wrong. Being verbally attacked by people in groups is unfair and is not, in my opinion, at all allowable. Its childish and immature and will be stopped. A line needs to be
drawn between "taking the mickey" and going for the his/her throat. Its putting alot of people off posting because they dont want to be aggressively hounded for expressing an opinion. Elitist behaviour and demeaning people due to their position in society is also strictly forbidden. Failure to comply with this may lead to your account being banned if a moderator feels that this action is justified

This has gone too far, this was a good bit of fun initially but now it must stop. There are bits and bobs about PA, but if people want to attack his career in PA with some substantive evidence, they are welcome to do so.