User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Dec 2007, 02:01   #51
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Re: More slander please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
??? when attacking with a bot I allways knew then the first wave landed.. didnt you... moron
that wasnt meant to why i dont like the tools gm... that was personal to caj.. but i'm almost sounding bitter for things i dont really care about..

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2007, 02:09   #52
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

on that note, hopefully BA will stfu
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2007, 02:11   #53
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee
on that note, hopefully BA will stfu
now now, play nice here mikee..

Ministry for life.
Unread 13 Dec 2007, 02:50   #54
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
So to sum this up, CT tried to napwin this round and flagshipping some planets that had pnapped everyone and their fence, and some people didn't like it
So, you thought ct would play any differently!?!?!?!?!? If you wanted to play in a mostly non-morally-corrupt alliance, I'm sure most people could tell you that angels/eXcessum/tgv?/etc were the places to join. However, for all you pa elites its a case of "OMG LOL ANGELS LOL" or "OMFG IM NOT JOINING A NOOB ALLIANCE LOL OMG" so you join ct or urwins and then cry about the politics? Good god man. Granted I had many a cry at exilition last round about shite politics, only reason I didn't leave was because of the people that vouched me in (did try to convince them to leave so I could too though - but they're people that would never do that, thus aren't "dodgy" like you).
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2007, 07:35   #55
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

On a side note BA, your morals go down the drain when ministry in CT inform ministry in other allies if and when they get hit, and dont hit them. If u have a problem with pnaps then dont hold any yourself.

But a nice bullshit argument mate, really.
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 00:42   #56
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
On a side note BA, your morals go down the drain when ministry in CT inform ministry in other allies if and when they get hit, and dont hit them. If u have a problem with pnaps then dont hold any yourself.

so you say ministry havent hit each other this round? How sure are you on that ? even i have roided other ministry this round.. so :/

Ministry for life.
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 07:37   #57
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

I dont doubt that you guys dont like all of your own very much either. The informing others about who gets hit when still stands and avoiding some if not most does aswell.
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 11:34   #58
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

You all SUCK, and consequently should kill yourselves.
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 12:00   #59
MiniMoose

MiniMoose is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo

Is it just me who reads this and thinks it says something along the lines of 'Some people have these things called friends... and they like to help eachother out at the expense of people they arent friends with.. this concept confuses and angers me!'
MiniMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 14:35   #60
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMoose
Is it just me who reads this and thinks it says something along the lines of 'Some people have these things called friends... and they like to help eachother out at the expense of people they arent friends with.. this concept confuses and angers me!'
Watch out! You are actually making sense, they dont like ur kind around these parts!
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 16:58   #61
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMoose
Why on earth would you play a war game on opposite sides to these friends if you care that much about how they do?
Unread 14 Dec 2007, 17:52   #62
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You are all equally shit and I hope Newdawn win to prove my point. When is the next round anyway?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2007, 08:00   #63
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
You are all equally shit and I hope Newdawn win to prove my point. When is the next round anyway?
I actually kinda agree, except the the everyone being shit as I really couldnt care less about who is shit and who isnt.

But as for NewDawn, I didnt expect to see them where they are, maybe it is because of where I am watching things from, but I am glad to see them do this well.

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2007, 14:04   #64
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubert Samson
But as for NewDawn, I didnt expect to see them where they are, maybe it is because of where I am watching things from, but I am glad to see them do this well.
I agree, and hope to see ND win aswell Mostly, off course, because Urwins refused to worship me for r25 =/
Unread 15 Dec 2007, 21:49   #65
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

I second that!
Unread 16 Dec 2007, 14:21   #66
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

burn in hell most of the old nd have already won , theyr to busy being JA ffs

spitfire aint nice ..... catowomen do crappy recruiting ..... they started in round 5 few tagged litttle earlyer .... and am not allowed to join so its ofencive , raciste and hc blow

Unread 16 Dec 2007, 16:04   #67
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Wow our recruiting policy is spot on it seems ........
Unread 16 Dec 2007, 17:48   #68
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA
Wow our recruiting policy is spot on it seems ........
Dont think recuiting the players is your hard thing, keeping them is another. So i would watch yourself with driving them away

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2007, 17:55   #69
BADA

My response was tounge in cheek to Bbud2.. As it seems from his posts on AD i am glad he was refused entry to ND.

As to keeping players, ND's core is very long and established.

ND is communtiy first thats why we have such good retention of players.
Unread 16 Dec 2007, 18:02   #70
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA
My response was tounge in cheek to Bbud2.. As it seems from his posts on AD i am glad he was refused entry to ND.

As to keeping players, ND's core is very long and established.

ND is communtiy first thats why we have such good retention of players.
I wasnt questioning Newdawn itself as a community or an alliance. Its been around for many rounds and still it has a great community. I was reffering to yourself in general BA driving people out

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2007, 19:37   #71
BADA

ooooo And i thought i was the nice HC in all of this...
Unread 17 Dec 2007, 03:36   #72
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice

scared i might had wreck it ?

ok seriously , am almost giving a bad vote , i surely help some of these player in previous round, aint no comunity that will refuse a player like me unless theyr rig ....

Unread 17 Dec 2007, 09:03   #73
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
scared i might had wreck it ?

ok seriously , am almost giving a bad vote , i surely help some of these player in previous round, aint no comunity that will refuse a player like me unless theyr rig ....

[Omen]

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2007, 15:05   #74
Bbud2
Banned

yeah said it :P

lokken yelled at me , after that never been the same , you think excessum would be a chalenge ????

Unread 17 Dec 2007, 22:09   #75
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Life is good when it changes shape.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2007, 22:56   #76
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I m sure newt would have vouched u into eXcessum. Just to create some fun "irc fights" in chans :/
that's bordering on being an anti-me post wish I didn't have a single "irc fight" "all round long" in #bearforce1 thank muchly very you.

So yeh could have done with more people like bbud2 in with us.
Unread 18 Dec 2007, 09:45   #77
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
that's bordering on being an anti-me post wish I didn't have a single "irc fight" "all round long" in #bearforce1 thank muchly very you.

So yeh could have done with more people like bbud2 in with us.
U know deep within that I would never make an anti-you post newt.
I know u would vouch him in though

not been on irc since friday now. How is #eXcessum without the great wish?
I bet its shit!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2007, 11:25   #78
newt
Banned

It is shit, but only cos I haven't been on irc much either you know I went 29hrs cold turkey on the internet?! Would be classed as a miracle if my name was Jesus Christ.
Unread 18 Dec 2007, 13:50   #79
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
It is shit, but only cos I haven't been on irc much either you know I went 29hrs cold turkey on the internet?! Would be classed as a miracle if my name was Jesus Christ.
the lack of jupp must be horrible for you - i will check in today again :P

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2007, 16:47   #80
newt
Banned

now all we need is JC back and we're one small happy family again

So, have lukeylove/ND won the round or is there some twist coming? You guys do realise that all the "excitement" so far this round has been created by eXcessum?? and people wonder why pa is dying.
Unread 19 Dec 2007, 14:07   #81
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

HA (!) are roiding me + killing themselves on my planet for the 3rd time this round.

discuss.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2007, 15:14   #82
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
I wasnt questioning Newdawn itself as a community or an alliance. Its been around for many rounds and still it has a great community. I was reffering to yourself in general BA driving people out
Never had a problem with BA while i played in nd, viewed him as a nice guy actualy
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2008, 03:54   #83
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm.. never thought this old thing stilled lived on

must say..

norseman, posting just for the sake of it
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium