User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 10 May 2006, 18:53   #1
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
Time for me to leave(again:p)

well, after more or less constant playing since r4, far to many hours wasted, and far to many alliances, iv decided its time for me to leave online gaming

iv had the joy to play in some of the best alliances to ever play this game, and to play alongside some of the greatest players! iv had alot of fun, and alot of u guys have pissed me of

from the second i started playing PA for real, until now, i have fully enjoyed it, even considering all the ****ed up years at school, and all the pissed of chicks i have dated

soo... well... you have finaly gotted rid of me

spesial tnx to all the ppl i have roided, all the ppl that have roided me, Poppa for teaching me the game, Elviz for being a noob, Trekronor for being the best guys around, and good friends, r6b for being great guys, Legion for being my first real alliance, FAnG and Angels for being my home for so many rounds, 1up for being my last home and the alliance i have enjoyed the most playing with, Stif for being a muppet, and any random fag i have forgotten
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 18:57   #2
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Time for me to leave(again:p)

bye Foxman!

stick around to abuse elviz

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:03   #3
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

oi :/
sad to see you go, just when i return for a bit of fun.

but have fun in rl, its worth it, sometimes...
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:04   #4
BiGBaD
beer is my middle name!

BiGBaD is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Time for me to leave(again:p)

buhbye nooblet
Unread 10 May 2006, 19:19   #5
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Sux to see you go mate. Had some good nights with you in a beta back in the days aswell as some of the later rounds. take care
Unread 10 May 2006, 20:28   #6
Nepenthe

Nepenthe is an unknown quantity at this point

Take care Foxman.
Enjoy RL, we all know you will be back
Nepenthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:38   #7
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Took you long enough didn't it? Good riddance.

See you around mate

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:41   #8
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

They are ALL coming back! But enjoy RL as long as it lasts .

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2006, 23:43   #9
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Sad to see you go, Happy to know you will be back again :P

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 00:44   #10
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

PA Wiki!!!

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2006, 03:59   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

man this is shit ;/

will miss you foxman

<3
Unread 11 May 2006, 08:38   #12
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

gl in rl

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 10:35   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Hey foxy,

It's indeed sad to see you leave m8. We've played alot of rounds together, and we've had our share of fun (and horror).
I'm happy you've been a member of FAnG and Angels and I for sure will miss you, but I know you'll hang around on IRC to keep annoying me (with your colour name script )

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2006, 14:38   #14
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Cya Foxman I've Been anyway for 1,5 year now. Enjoy the good life!
Unread 23 May 2006, 15:05   #15
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Cya Foxman I've Been anyway for 1,5 year now. Enjoy the good life!
omg who dragged you from the gutter

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2006, 15:23   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

ciao duder<3
Unread 29 May 2006, 11:54   #17
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
omg who dragged you from the gutter
Lol, well sometimes I do visit these forums
Unread 29 May 2006, 11:59   #18
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

You'll be back.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2006, 17:42   #19
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

fag :\ <3
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 12:12   #20
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

how nice of u az i still got your roids D
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 12:15   #21
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

weather abuser :\
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 20:12   #22
Foxman

lies, i would sooner or later have gotten them ffs you were the only one i could hit inpara