User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 09:38   #101
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: So ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Sad to say this, but you guys Really want to be like 1up. Its sick.
I really expect better from a command thats been around so long. You follow 1up's trail in everyway. 1up plays with a small playerbase, this round you want to. Are your goals to win? You will not win with the amount of members you have. YOU GUYS ARE NOT 1up!!!! Be yourselves man. And stop lying about blocking and NAPS etc. You guys look so silly when everyone knows your lying. FFS. BE YOURSELVES. Stop feeding into crap. Goddamit!!*

*I promised Jester I would limit my posts and not flame etc. All of the silly comments that have been coming from Angels, people that I respect, that have been around a LONG time, are making me sick. You dudes keep coming off as a bunch of dumbasses.
Correction:
FAnG I do belive started the "small 1337" trend back in rnd7 running #1 alliance, gal and player with a memberbase of all of 30 players. By the rnd8 disbanding it had gradually grown to a size of about 70-80players, still seen as rather small for an alliance at that time(I think WP had like 300 in those days?).

To further correct you, we're not trying to be 1up!, we're trying to play the game on our own(I do belive we've had 1(!) NAP all round to a single alliance...) and do well through skill and dedication instead of political play and blocking(1up did form the first block of the round, around the end of protection Exilition HC made a clear statement to all members that they were not to attack in any BG's shared with any other alliance nor that anything would be co-ordinated with any other alliance and that they wouldn't be allying anyone at that time. Obviously, they were forced to change their policys later on though.).

If Sid would have stuck to his "noble" policys he so boldly claimed as he entered 1up! into PA and made no alliances nore NAP's the top2 alliances at this time would, without even the slightest shadow of a doubt, be Exilition and Angels, in that order I do belive.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 09:49   #102
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
Correction:
FAnG I do belive started the "small 1337" trend back in rnd7 running #1 alliance, gal and player with a memberbase of all of 30 players.
30 players and 1k bots, you mean.

Incidentally, Legion and Fury had 'small and 1337' back in round 2 when the vogue was to have over 1k members.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 09:52   #103
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******master

Incidentally, Legion and Fury had 'small and 1337' back in round 2 when the vogue was to have over 1k members.
Sure, and now mind handing over the proof? Some of FAnG got closed during rnd8 under dubious circumstances, but nearly all for account sharing, none for multiing.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 09:53   #104
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:

Maybe think before u post bullshit?
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 09:58   #105
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

I was referring to FAnG being supported by Heresy, which had Killmark's bot army supporting it.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 10:00   #106
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
I was referring to FAnG being supported by Heresy, which had Killmark's bot army supporting it.
feel free to hand me evidence of FAnG as a alliance EVER supporting multis pls, or stop with this lame troll attempt
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 10:24   #107
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
feel free to hand me evidence of FAnG as a alliance EVER supporting multis pls, or stop with this lame troll attempt
I said they supported you, not you supported them.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 12:02   #108
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
atleast i dont backstab and attack the guys that defend me
Please elaborate on what I did exactly that was backstabbing. I gave no intel on angels as i was to inactive to have any, plus, most of the command, I have played with before, so I had no intentions of anything sinister. Secondly, I attacked Zu because i got intel that a top 15 planet had alot of incoming, I piggied for XP. If someone would have mailed me, I would have recalled promptly, especially since Zu covered my ass A LOT during the Yeh "I'm gonna get you" waves on me for 3 days.
Ironically, noone will ever know if If I would have recalled or not, because due to factors I still have yet to understand, noone mailed me until AFTER I had landed.
And I apoligized to Zu. He accepted it. if he is still bitter, I take this time to make this post worth while, and publically Apoligize for joining in on the attack of his planet.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 16:22   #109
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

If you must attempt to try and pedant regard 1up policies, at least bother to gain information on what you're trying to attribute towards us. When you don't, you just seem like another conformist anti-1up whiner.

Furthermore, the claim to exil being #1 and angels being #2 if it weren't for er.. what, others actually playing the game? Forgive me for stating the obvious but politics is and has been for a long time, been a hugely influential part in the success of an alliance. Those who do not adapt and evolve, are soon extinct.

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 29 Apr 2005 at 21:12.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 17:02   #110
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Chika, I don't know for what reasons you AGAIN bailed on us (loyalty is something you don't know) so I'm not gonna make insinuations about it either. But, as you know nothing about Angels politics ... I suggest you shut the hell up about it aswell from now on?

We play our own round, we don't look at 1up. We don't give a **** what 1up does. I doubt they care about us any other alliance either. I'm so sick and tired of these retards feeding false information on AD about my alliance.

As HC (see, as a unified official Angels command, supported by ALL other Angels HC) I can now tell you that we play SOLO. That we have been in joint attacks for a few days untill 1up and 3 other alliances hit us hard for 3 nights which made us drop ALL cooperation with that block and so far we've not once joined an attack with them or anything.

We only have 1 nap, and that's with Exilition. We do however NOT attack together with them so could you HR pple and others plz shut the hell up about it?

This is the official Angels political situation, anything that is different from this is retarded and a lie. Upto AD to believe it or not but don't tell me afterwards that Angels didn't have a united stance on this ...

thankyou

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 17:18   #111
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I don't care what reason you give for it. Fact is ND has no agenda, it plans it's round according to the achievement of 1up. Last round 1up won, ND ended high. This round 1up performs less, ND is ... not #3.
the fact is, you don't have the first damn clue what ND's agenda is Kj, we are loyal to those who have been loyal very simply. The truth is, 1up has always stood by their word, which is more than I can say for a lot of PA alliances. As for your knowledge of ND politics, and our "agenda" ........
you know about as much about both as my grandmother does, so when you come here acting like you do, you look like a complete idiot

Our "agenda" is to have fun, and play as much as real life allows, and thats what we do...for 12 and 1/2 rounds now.....you think we actually give a damn about where we end up in rankings?.....all alliances have ups and downs..and Kj, you prolly real familiar with the "down"........ regardless, our members have a good time, regardless of what the alliance rankings say..and thats why ND wins
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 17:40   #112
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
all alliances have ups and downs..and Kj, you prolly real familiar with the "down"........ regardless, our members have a good time, regardless of what the alliance rankings say..and thats why ND wins
Throwing in a little flame are we, mature ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Apr 2005, 17:49   #113
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As HC (see, as a unified official Angels command, supported by ALL other Angels HC) I can now tell you that we play SOLO. That we have been in joint attacks for a few days untill 1up and 3 other alliances hit us hard for 3 nights which made us drop ALL cooperation with that block and so far we've not once joined an attack with them or anything.

We only have 1 nap, and that's with Exilition. We do however NOT attack together with them so could you HR pple and others plz shut the hell up about it?
In all fairness kj a NAP does constitute some form of agreement. If 3 alliances are participating in co-operative attacks and an alliance constituting some 30-40% of the hitting power of those 3 alliances can't attack another specific alliance that alliance will be targetted more infrequently than others. Your stance is implicity, not explicitly, pro-Exil et al.

PS Try to keep it civil guys, there's no need for pettiness.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 17:50   #114
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
didn't alch actually make a post recently stating he actually admired 1up's idea of a small core with dedicated players and that he thought it was a good idea ?
yes he did, and that is his opinion. Is alch Angels HC? no. Did alch build the Angels structure for R13? no. Is alch involved in any of the doings of Angels? no.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 17:53   #115
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
In all fairness kj a NAP does constitute some form of agreement. If 3 alliances are participating in co-operative attacks and an alliance constituting some 30-40% of the hitting power of those 3 alliances can't attack another specific alliance that alliance will be targetted more infrequently than others. Your stance is implicity, not explicitly, pro-Exil et al.

PS Try to keep it civil guys, there's no need for pettiness.
I'm telling how the political situation from angel's point of view is. This nap is due to the fact that we shared alot of buddypacks and thus we'd have avoided eachother nway, whether there would have been a official nap or not.

Atleast Angels doesn't lie about its agreements. If I say we play solo, I mean we do not block and we do not attack with other alliances. the only benefit we have is that we have 61 less planets to fear incomings from. That's all.

We have no other agreements. If 1up and their block decides to leave us alone then that's their choice and we won't complain about it but NOTHING stops them or anyone else to mass hit us again tonight.

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Apr 2005, 17:54   #116
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
If Sid would have stuck to his "noble" policys he so boldly claimed as he entered 1up! into PA and made no alliances nore NAP's the top2 alliances at this time would, without even the slightest shadow of a doubt, be Exilition and Angels, in that order I do belive.
Well If I used Ex tactic I would be #1 easily...
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 17:54   #117
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
yes he did, and that is his opinion. Is alch Angels HC? no. Did alch build the Angels structure for R13? no. Is alch involved in any of the doings of Angels? no.
He did get on IRC for 5 mins though Alki, you should give him atleast 0.000062% involvement

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Apr 2005, 18:15   #118
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm telling how the political situation from angel's point of view is. This nap is due to the fact that we shared alot of buddypacks and thus we'd have avoided eachother nway, whether there would have been a official nap or not.

Atleast Angels doesn't lie about its agreements. If I say we play solo, I mean we do not block and we do not attack with other alliances. the only benefit we have is that we have 61 less planets to fear incomings from. That's all.

We have no other agreements. If 1up and their block decides to leave us alone then that's their choice and we won't complain about it but NOTHING stops them or anyone else to mass hit us again tonight.
Of course not, and nobody's accusing you of lying about your political agreements. Thankfully I think most HCs have finally understood that while prevarication and silence are fantastic tactics sitting there lying through your teeth will just end up in your alliance being perceived negatively. However politics is very in-built in planetarion. If you are not targetting x alliance than you're targetting all-x. If x has allies which it's not sensible to hit then you're targetting all-(x+allies). Considering value limits in attacking and the relative size of alliances to the total playerbase your options suddenly aren't hugely varied and you've found yourself in a political situation which you did not deliberately attempt to reach but which was an inevitable result of your policies.

Realistically nobody plays solo unless you just randomly chose targets from the list of all available ones, inside the game-imposed limits, every night. Which I think most people would agree is an appalling way to play a game. Politics and strategy are fundamentally intertwined. If you have any sort of a strategic approach to the game you're going to have a political approach. It's not like real life where the fallacy of the excluded middle (you're either with us or you're with the terrorists!) is valid. If you're going to attack you have to attack someone. If everyone else (or a vast majority of everyone else) is involved in a multi-sided conflict your attacks will benefit someone else as your actions are impinging negatively on the people they're in opposition to. Easy peasy japanesy
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 18:30   #119
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Well If I used Ex tactic I would be #1 easily...
pls explain to me what tactic eX is using
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 19:24   #120
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Correction:
FAnG I do belive started the "small 1337" trend back in rnd7 running #1 alliance, gal and player with a memberbase of all of 30 players. By the rnd8 disbanding it had gradually grown to a size of about 70-80players, still seen as rather small for an alliance at that time(I think WP had like 300 in those days?).

To further correct you, we're not trying to be 1up!, we're trying to play the game on our own(I do belive we've had 1(!) NAP all round to a single alliance...) and do well through skill and dedication instead of political play and blocking(1up did form the first block of the round, around the end of protection Exilition HC made a clear statement to all members that they were not to attack in any BG's shared with any other alliance nor that anything would be co-ordinated with any other alliance and that they wouldn't be allying anyone at that time. Obviously, they were forced to change their policys later on though.).

1up showed a different way on how to play the game back in r11. We won with it, then won the next round also due to a fluke and the tactics of our enemies. We are definately credited with a return to 'old-age' ideals for an alliance, something which many alliances lacked at the time including FAnG (you may remember Sid posting whilst he was a WP member about the FAnG/Phraktos/Mistu situation and their respective policies - if you can call them that).

I can't seriously believe you're trying to call Sid out on the 'no NAP' issue. 1up's entrance into PA was to give it another go, to try and win through military might more than blocking. We achieved this in r11. We then achieved a win with 2/3rds members of other alliances. 1up has had very little option on what to do for r13, and it's more the closeminded attitudes of some current day HC that regard 1up as 'The Enemy' nomatter what that has led to this resultant round. Am I unhappy with this round? No. I didn't expect 1up to win more than one round after it was shown we are the best alliance in this game singulary.

I'm pretty sure the breakage of total domination by one side (like r10 with FAnG/Phraktos/Mistu) where all the serious alliances allied together just to win has been for the benefit of this game. Sid, and thus 1up, could have done more to stagnate this round - yet he hasn't. Unsurprisingly.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 20:15   #121
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
didn't alch actually make a post recently stating he actually admired 1up's idea of a small core with dedicated players and that he thought it was a good idea ?
Alch has been talking about kicking the mercs and keeping just a small group of us together since pax not to take credit from anyone or chicken and egg this whole thing.

On a side note since im having so much fun on AD lately, I wanted to set the record straight on something.
At the end of round 11, we realised that we wouldnt have anyone to run Fang full time, the members all got together and decided for the most part to stick together. So we became a BG. This went well for us in r12 so at rounds end we saw 3 things. 1) That with a smaller member base, things were alot easier to manage, so we didnt needs a full time HC, and 2) that not only had we done well with less players then the average alliance, but 1up proved that a win could be accomplished with a smaller core of elite players. 3)We wanted to stay together as we are all pretty close. So we decided to play as an alliance in round 13.

-Did 1ups example influence our decision? Yes and No, we would have played as small alliance anyway, but 1ups achievement gave us something to reach for.
-Are we trying to emulate 1up? Not at all, we would have played this round based on our own performance anyhow
-has 1up changed the dynamics in planetarion this round due to its previous rounds play type? I believe they have, as Nos started smaller, exi is small, tot is small, angels are small etc. These smaller alliances have, imo made the round more fluid.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 21:19   #122
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Thank you for whoever neg-repped me for the post above with the comment. I must've trailed off my line of thought at the time, hence the usage of extradite rather than attribute etc. Anyway, it was the first rep comment, I've found useful as I didn't even notice my error
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 21:25   #123
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
1up showed a different way on how to play the game back in r11. We won with it, then won the next round also due to a fluke and the tactics of our enemies. We are definately credited with a return to 'old-age' ideals for an alliance, something which many alliances lacked at the time including FAnG (you may remember Sid posting whilst he was a WP member about the FAnG/Phraktos/Mistu situation and their respective policies - if you can call them that).

I can't seriously believe you're trying to call Sid out on the 'no NAP' issue. 1up's entrance into PA was to give it another go, to try and win through military might more than blocking. We achieved this in r11. We then achieved a win with 2/3rds members of other alliances. 1up has had very little option on what to do for r13, and it's more the closeminded attitudes of some current day HC that regard 1up as 'The Enemy' nomatter what that has led to this resultant round. Am I unhappy with this round? No. I didn't expect 1up to win more than one round after it was shown we are the best alliance in this game singulary.

I'm pretty sure the breakage of total domination by one side (like r10 with FAnG/Phraktos/Mistu) where all the serious alliances allied together just to win has been for the benefit of this game. Sid, and thus 1up, could have done more to stagnate this round - yet he hasn't. Unsurprisingly.

This is so utterly stupid and foolish and yet so obviously wrong that my stomach turns itself outside in.

You know and so do most of the other well established players that you’re allie won because of the support you gained from other alliances, so why post this crap when you know it’s a load of sh..?

1up might have had the top place in ranking round R11/12 no argue there but to say “you showed a different way on how to play the game” is only a load of crab (dam were do you 1up guys get your egos from?)

From a political view you did a great job, involving partners to do the dirty work for you by telling them to suck up defence on targets you throw at them while you went away picking up the easy ones elsewhere.

The thing that strikes me the most is that you proclaim to be a solo winner and never mention all the other n00bs/alliance members who made those victories possible and further more if they hadn’t existed you never would have ended at the top!

You would gain much more respect if you just once mentioned them who in my eyes should share the victory with you?
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 21:27   #124
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
He's clearly (rightly or wrongly) calling eX cheaters.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 21:29   #125
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I so hate that KJ keeps lying. Sadly he seems not to have intel that I knew of TOT/Angels coop'ing at the start of the round. I know this for a fact. You are stupid KJ. Its an online forum game. You lie as if admitting that you had Nap's etc will get you sent in jail. When you go overboard like this, you truely give insight to how silly and obnoxious you are in RL also. You and ANGELS shutup, and get off 1ups penis. I swear I never heard so many defensive posts from an HC in my entire time playing PA. Lucky the playerbase is dwelling, because NOONE new would ever play for lying ANGELS.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 21:36   #126
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
I so hate that KJ keeps lying. Sadly he seems not to have intel that I knew of TOT/Angels coop'ing at the start of the round. I know this for a fact. You are stupid KJ. Its an online forum game. You lie as if admitting that you had Nap's etc will get you sent in jail. When you go overboard like this, you truely give insight to how silly and obnoxious you are in RL also. You and ANGELS shutup, and get off 1ups penis. I swear I never heard so many defensive posts from an HC in my entire time playing PA. Lucky the playerbase is dwelling, because NOONE new would ever play for lying ANGELS.

Whered the to the warm fuzzy chika go?
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 21:52   #127
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
This is so utterly stupid and foolish and yet so obviously wrong that my stomach turns itself outside in.

You know and so do most of the other well established players that you’re allie won because of the support you gained from other alliances, so why post this crap when you know it’s a load of sh..?

1up might have had the top place in ranking round R11/12 no argue there but to say “you showed a different way on how to play the game” is only a load of crab (dam were do you 1up guys get your egos from?)

From a political view you did a great job, involving partners to do the dirty work for you by telling them to suck up defence on targets you throw at them while you went away picking up the easy ones elsewhere.

The thing that strikes me the most is that you proclaim to be a solo winner and never mention all the other n00bs/alliance members who made those victories possible and further more if they hadn’t existed you never would have ended at the top!

You would gain much more respect if you just once mentioned them who in my eyes should share the victory with you?

You are the one who is wrong if you believe 1up has forced alliances to do anything. R11 was won simply because 1up was (at that moment in time) the most organized and efficient alliance in the game - standards had seriously dropped within alliances, noone seemed willing to enforce their own policies in fear of losing assets (their own members) and 1up simply reminded other alliances that is what is needed to be a #1 alliance. Call me egotistical if you want, but that's the harsh truth of it - and to why 1up was created in the first place. We hit nearly every alliance in the game during that round - and our targetting was based not on petty issues, but on tactical value to achieving our #1 spot. Some alliances got off lighter than others, due to their less than hostile stance towards 1up but thats the way the cookie crumbles I'm afraid.

R12 was a different kettle of fish entirely, it was the actions of OTHERS that contributed (and were probably the main factor) in 1up winning, yet noone can deny how the members performed for 1up during that round. Alliances that helped 1up during that round know who they are, and we thanked many (including LCH for their 'tactics') for this. (PS: <3 ND. Barrow. Fish. Sauron will rule the ring once more in Risk)

This round is obviously different. But your entire "force alliances to do your dirty work" is baseless accusations. It just might appear that way because when Sid suggests something he tends to get listened too...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 22:54   #128
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
the one where you create 20 different planets and use 1 to roid the other 19
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 23:33   #129
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
You are the one who is wrong if you believe 1up has forced alliances to do anything. R11 was won simply because 1up was (at that moment in time) the most organized and efficient alliance in the game - standards had seriously dropped within alliances, noone seemed willing to enforce their own policies in fear of losing assets (their own members) and 1up simply reminded other alliances that is what is needed to be a #1 alliance. Call me egotistical if you want, but that's the harsh truth of it - and to why 1up was created in the first place. We hit nearly every alliance in the game during that round - and our targetting was based not on petty issues, but on tactical value to achieving our #1 spot. Some alliances got off lighter than others, due to their less than hostile stance towards 1up but thats the way the cookie crumbles I'm afraid.

R12 was a different kettle of fish entirely, it was the actions of OTHERS that contributed (and were probably the main factor) in 1up winning, yet noone can deny how the members performed for 1up during that round. Alliances that helped 1up during that round know who they are, and we thanked many (including LCH for their 'tactics') for this. (PS: <3 ND. Barrow. Fish. Sauron will rule the ring once more in Risk)

This round is obviously different. But your entire "force alliances to do your dirty work" is baseless accusations. It just might appear that way because when Sid suggests something he tends to get listened too...

Well, there were almost, I say almost a tiny bit of recognition to the ones who gave their ships for your success. I know for a fact from my own experience that they made your win both times!

Now, after your post I came to the conclusion that you either are a great liar or tries to be a politician and if that’s the case you fail terrible

So many of us know about your dependence of all these alliances but still you try to argue or in your mind avoid the subject?

But you Sir aren’t the worst of the lot, cos the ones who really needs to be a shame are the ones who gave their members orders to back you up without any kind of thanks or …whatever.
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 00:05   #130
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
the one where you create 20 different planets and use 1 to roid the other 19
so u accuse eX of farming...
can u back that up with some facts? or are u just bitter, that every single player in eX is better than you?
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 00:11   #131
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
grow up baby. I think entire AD and every alliance HC by now realizes what a useless person you are to an alliance. I'm not even gonna bother defending these retarded accusations because frankly, you're not worth it.

Foxman, beat me for convincing you to let Chika play with Angels this round. Clearly a screw up on my part ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Apr 2005, 00:15   #132
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX

I don't know where you've been for the past 2 rounds but I do believe 1up proved that there is a different way of winning PA. I think smaller memberbase alliances are the future in PA, I always thought this. But 1up proved you could actually win a round with having less then 2/3rd of the members then your direct enemies.

Beat me for defending 1up here but politics is the entire package, which also includes getting your allies to hit the targets you'd LIKE them to hit. If it works, then the better for your own alliance.

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Apr 2005, 01:42   #133
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Whered the to the warm fuzzy chika go?
Still here, but the public maturity level of KJ is disgusting. He complains of flames, but hole-heartedly sets himself up for everything anyone says about the alliance or him.
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 01:49   #134
Chika

Quote:
grow up baby. I think entire AD and every alliance HC by now realizes what a useless person you are to an alliance. I'm not even gonna bother defending these retarded accusations because frankly, you're not worth it.

Foxman, beat me for convincing you to let Chika play with Angels this round. Clearly a screw up on my part ...
Sadly Kj. I haven't lost a beat as to what I can do in PA. Also, fact, no alliance has ever had a problem with me being selfish, not sending defence not helping attacking etc.
However it can be argued that, I don't take any shyt no matter WHO the HC is. Rather it be Angels HC, or 1Up hc. If I feel that the command are boneheads and retarded, I'm out. Simple as that. I felt that Angels HC were a bit scared, and I felt that 1up HC were selfish and show favortism. You do not speak for every alliance, Sadly, and I know they reject your attempt to speak for them as your a bonehead. I can preinform commands though, that if Your HC are selfish idiots, and your politics is all screwed up and you have been playing multiple rounds, don't recruit me. As i don't mix with that type. I've been around far to long to be ran by a group of idiots. And Kj, currently you head up the biggest group. Between your 4th grade political tactics and inactiveness, I am tempted to question why your even an HC anyway.
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 12:00   #135
Foxman

Quote:
you my *cough* friend... clearly got some bad intel.
we NEVER had any agreements with tot and as a hc im pretty sure i should know this stuff better then a selfish bastard that changes alliance more often then ppl change underwear? or did the other hc's clearly lie to me about it?

and yes kjel it was a sad sad day when u convinced me of letting this merc join angels... to bad i removed my antivouch, im sure the scum will call me a rasist again now... but who cares, its the person himself i dislike....

tnx chika for showing me what a twat u realy are, both as a forumtroll and a alliancemember

Love from Foxman
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 12:08   #136
Chika

Quote:
you my *cough* friend... clearly got some bad intel.
we NEVER had any agreements with tot and as a hc im pretty sure i should know this stuff better then a selfish bastard that changes alliance more often then ppl change underwear? or did the other hc's clearly lie to me about it?

and yes kjel it was a sad sad day when u convinced me of letting this merc join angels... to bad i removed my antivouch, im sure the scum will call me a rasist again now... but who cares, its the person himself i dislike....

tnx chika for showing me what a twat u realy are, both as a forumtroll and a alliancemember

Love from Foxman
Erm, it seems that angels has a lack of communication on the HC level. KJ in Pm himself told me that other HC kept attack coop info from him as well as other HC. All you have proven now is that you are out of the loop. I don't save logs, but i did relay this to Behe. You need to ask around your command before you post.
Don't blame KJ for convincing you, there is no way he knew that I would leave. i didn't know that you guys were liars and chickens. Sue me.
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 12:12   #137
Foxman

Quote:
Erm, it seems that angels has a lack of communication on the HC level. KJ in Pm himself told me that other HC kept attack coop info from him as well as other HC. All you have proven now is that you are out of the loop. I don't save logs, but i did relay this to Behe. You need to ask around your command before you post.
Don't blame KJ for convincing you, there is no way he knew that I would leave. i didn't know that you guys were liars and chickens. Sue me.
idiot, i know who we had agreements with and not, so stfu and get a clue... and angels being chickens? whos the one running away? and liers? your the one claiming to be a nice loyal fellow, and whats up, you forgot to call me a racist
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 15:06   #138
Chika

Quote:
idiot, i know who we had agreements with and not, so stfu and get a clue... and angels being chickens? whos the one running away? and liers? your the one claiming to be a nice loyal fellow, and whats up, you forgot to call me a racist
My point was clear. Even KJ, ANGELS HC, didn't know who you guys were coop'ing with at certain times. I fail to see your point. Again, I recommend discussing this with your command, then reporting back. It is fact that everyone in your command did not know at all times (HC) who your alliance was coop'ing with. I am far from an HC, and I only seen a few, for example, Sid and Mazz probably always know who thier alliance was coop'ing with. Surely they wouldn't keep secrets from each other.
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 16:28   #139
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Would that be like the intel of me being in your gal??
Ultores
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 16:34   #140
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
No, I told you that I wasn't informed about the joint channel with lch and exilition back then (something I had to receive from Sid) ... and tbh, it's not like they hided it from it, more like me being inactive and just not around when it got decided.

I trust my HC more then any pple in this game, I know for a fact that pple like irvine and behe would never lie to me or withold information from me.

Even simple understanding of a pm is hard for you ... either that or you intenionally rip things out of context.

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Apr 2005, 16:36   #141
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
My point was clear. Even KJ, ANGELS HC, didn't know who you guys were coop'ing with at certain times. I fail to see your point. Again, I recommend discussing this with your command, then reporting back. It is fact that everyone in your command did not know at all times (HC) who your alliance was coop'ing with. I am far from an HC, and I only seen a few, for example, Sid and Mazz probably always know who thier alliance was coop'ing with. Surely they wouldn't keep secrets from each other.
again, you're lying. I was away for 2 days, got on irc to hear from sid that we shared a channel with exilition and tot. I pm'd Irvine, asked if it was true, he comfirmed. At no given point did he withhold information from me.
Why does this seems to be an issue for you when it's not for the Angels HC? go troll other pple thx

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Apr 2005, 19:02   #142
Chika

Quote:
again, you're lying. I was away for 2 days, got on irc to hear from sid that we shared a channel with exilition and tot. I pm'd Irvine, asked if it was true, he comfirmed. At no given point did he withhold information from me.
Why does this seems to be an issue for you when it's not for the Angels HC? go troll other pple thx
Since your memory has failed you, please check with Behe for the pm I relayed to him.
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 19:03   #143
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Would that be like the intel of me being in your gal??
Colt, slap yourself.
You were in my gal channel. i assumed as anyone would that you were in my gal. I have no intel on anyone. I made an educated Guess that you were in my gal based on the fact that you were in my gal channel. OH NO I MADE A MISTAKE!!! YOUR NOT IN MY GAL, JUST IDLING IN THE CHANNEL!!! HAHA YOU GOT ME< MY INTEL IS OFF.
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 19:06   #144
Chika

Quote:
Kj, you clearly sayed that "Irvine will never lie to you again." Now if I misunderstood this please correct me, but you did in fact say it.

side note: i fail to see the relevance of arguing with a bonkers alliance HC. You win ANGELS
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 21:17   #145
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

do you hit lch and tot ? do they hit you ?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 21:56   #146
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
No but they have no nap or alliance with them!

Chances of any and all Angels HC ignoring this issue ?
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 22:01   #147
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
From the looks of AD, they are concentrating all there fleets on chika
Unread 1 May 2005, 01:17   #148
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
From the looks of AD, they are concentrating all there fleets on chika
i'm a bit to small for all thier fleets. maybe thier scanners?
Unread 1 May 2005, 01:35   #149
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i'm a bit to small for all thier fleets. maybe thier scanners?
Im sure there scanners, and there cov-oppers are trying to do what they cant do here on the forums...
Unread 1 May 2005, 11:37   #150
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Firstly, there's one thing that's pissing me off in this thread. Has the playerbase really changed so much that nobody remembers the past? 1up! is in no way the first alliance to apply the principle of quality over quantity, there are countless examples from the past, msot notable would probably be FAnG rnd7/8 and Ministry as they moved over to PIA. There were probably even older examples, but this is where I have to admit my own memory gets blurred as to the relative size of powerhouse alliances of the far gone past of PA. I think Legion started out this way, and WP wasn't very big either as they broke off from Legion and based their military might more on quality than quantity aswell. TitanS might have also fallen into this category. I can't say if these were intentional policys though, and obviously for both Legion and WP, if that was the case, they changed over time. (Imho FAnG disbanded rnd8 and what was around inbetween that and Angels forming wasn't really true to the FAnG spirit thus I wouldn't say FAnG ever gave up on the ideals of a smalled, skilled and dedicated alliance).

What 1up! can be credited with however is the gentlemens agreement. This is also one of the reasons they were praized to the high heavens when they first came around. What people fail to see however, and the most obvious motivation behind the agreement, is that given the cap on the memberbase aswell as the requirement for all alliances to go solo, the gentlemens agreement was nothing but a political tool by which 1up! was able to secure a win for itself that round. A smart move, but what always bugged me was that it was made out to be something noble and in the interest of the game. The very next round we saw 1up! abandoning these principles as they faced some real resistance. And if there was any doubt as to what motivates 1up! then going into this round with a fully assembled block at their back whilst none else had any agreements going(except perhaps WP and HR, but that still didn't justify forming a block as big as 1up! had) surely shows us there's no noble intentions guiding the way. Lest not forget it's the same man at the helm who ran the games biggest and most round-killing blocks in yonder days. Furgion ring a bell? rnd3,5,7... With all due respect, he is a political genious, and I still hear that mentioned time and time again, but how on earth you fail to remember this whilst reviewing his expressed policys and the actions of 1up! I do not understand.

ps. Legator/game/pig - you would be correct in assuming that we haven't been overly targetin tot/lch and neither have they us, but there is nothing preventing it. The current situation is that we(Angels) are tied up in a scuffle with HR/WP(unless something changed while I was drunk these last few days), thus leaving us rather spent given the much greater playerbase of our enemy. I'm sure LCH and ToT have their own scuffles going, with whom I don't know nor do I really care at this time. And before anyone comes claiming this is a unified offencive on the opposing block(I've fallen a bit out of the loop, is HR/WP considered to be allied to 1up! yet? I know rabba was discussing this with 1up! command even before the 1:10 incident and after it there was a quite clear divide between WP and exilition so I'm assuming they'd be pretty buddy-buddy with 1up! by now?), I'd like you to consider wether if such an unified offencive did exist would Angels be given the task of taking on two alliance each with a memberbase of about 50% more than our own? Not really something even our overblown egoes would feel comfortable with. Having said this I hear we're doing quite decently given the situation we're in

pps. To avoid any missunderstandings, I'm not nor have I ever been in any real position of power within Angels and my views and postings are just that, my views, my posts. I have my own agendas, as does everyone, but they in no way have any impact on the actions of Angels in this round, in past rounds nor in future rounds. Infact it's highly unlikely I'll be playing any future rounds of PA given that I'm rather dissatisfied with the game mechanics and general feel of PAX. Having said this, I do know what I'm talking about, I've been around too long not to pick up my fair share of intel no matter where I play or in what position.