User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Mar 2010, 22:32   #51
Firebird

Re: are people serious?

Hmm so for once asc admitting they are going ftw rather than hiding it good job
Unread 14 Mar 2010, 22:35   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jesus christ can we go one round without the same retarded bullshit?

OMG LOL IT'S APPRIME UNDERPLAYING THEIR HAND ONCE AGAIN LOL I AM LOL THIS IS AD I DO GOOD PROPAGANDA LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME STOP LOOKING AT ME LOOK AT THE OTHER GUY THEY'RE SO DANGEROUS HOLD ON WHILE I REPEAT SOME TIRED STEREOTYPES WAIT FOR IT WAIT FOR WAIT FOR IT LOL ASCENDANCY ADMITTING THEY'RE GOING FOR THE WIN LOL U GUYS R SO DANGEROUS BUT USUALLY YOU LIE EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE A CLUE IF THAT'S TRUE OR NOT BUT NOW GOOD JOB FOR BEING HONEST ABOUT GOING FOR THE WIN EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR INTENTIONS ARE NOR WHAT THEY WERE IN THE PAST BUT MAYBE IF I JUST COPY WHAT EVERY OTHER JACKASS ON AD SAYS I'LL FIT IN AND PEOPLE WILL STOP THINKING I'M not a very clever person.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 14 Mar 2010 at 22:37. Reason: DONT FORGET TO STEER
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2010, 22:36   #53
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Hmm so for once asc admitting they are going ftw rather than hiding it good job
We never denied going for the win when we intended on doing so. I think the problem is more that every other alliance (except for Apprime) is amazingly shit so that even when we did not set a round win out as primary objective they still surprised us by handing us the number one alliance rank.
Unread 14 Mar 2010, 22:45   #54
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not saying Ascendancy will go for the win, but you might just join #planetarion, featuring THESTOOM in the EORC.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 01:19   #55
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We're getting Isildurx and theam banned from AD the entire round, what more do you people want?
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 08:35   #56
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Lies. Not as if I post much on alliance drivel much these days anyhow!
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 08:42   #57
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I didn't get the memo either.
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 10:12   #58
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

JBG, you got mental issues or are you just a baby?
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 11:27   #59
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Cant he be both?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 11:34   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What the hell is next? Am I actually going to get attacked by a giant fallacy in real life or something?
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 13:04   #61
Firebird

Jbg i aint app im p3ng
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 13:09   #62
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

You are something alright.
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 13:09   #63
Firebird

Be nice
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 14:31   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Jbg i aint app im p3ng
Either way my rant still stands

I guess I'll lay it out. Ascendancy doesn't deny going for the win. As anyone who has been in Ascendancy can tell you it often starts out that that's not the primary aim and it just ends up that we become one of the contenders. Nonetheless, because I think the whole going for the win/not going for the win thing is absolute faggotry of the highest order, I will always say that I'm going for the win. Basically though we'll play how we play, be as active as we are and get the rank we deserve. There's no "going for the win" or "not going for the win" about it.

Moreover I viewed your comment, coming as it did in reply to a light-hearted post I made in order to big up hirr for being ****ing awesome, as ridiculous. My post, even if viewed entirely seriously, did nothing more than declare the fact that ascendancy has no pre-round agreements with anyone. How this relates to going for the win/not going for the win (ignoring the pointlessness and faggotry involved in that sort of argument as I stated above) is beyond me. Further I felt you indulged in some hilariously cliched rhetorical tactics, supposedly praising us for doing something we didn't do while also insulting us for doing something in the past which we didn't do then! It's so tacky I was sure you were aware of how ridiculous it sounded even while you were typing it and, as such, I replied as I did. You may as well just start ending your posts with have you stopped beating your wife yet. Whether you did this while being apprime or p3nguins isn't really relevant so you'll have to excuse my terrible mistake
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 18:18   #65
Firebird

I always like to read reply's from yourself i was just saying rather than people hiding behind doors and saying there not going to aim to play for number one which lets face it last few rounds this has been the case would just be nice to see people be open and say they are.
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 19:10   #66
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Asc has never tried to hide going ftw, ppl with their heads in the sand just cant see anything is all
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 19:45   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I always like to read reply's from yourself i was just saying rather than people hiding behind doors and saying there not going to aim to play for number one which lets face it last few rounds this has been the case would just be nice to see people be open and say they are.
In fairness who the hell has been playing for #1, in the sense of visualising their alliance finishing as #1 and then working out their route to that position? Since r32 or so I don't think there's been many alliances that have, even vaguely, done this. Definitely not in any sort of systematic way. Truth be told most people at this point don't really enjoy planetarion and just play it on autopilot as part of their various communities. Christ knows why anyone in that group would want the extra incoming stating they're "playing for #1" might (does it actually?) bring. Hilariously at this stage the worry isn't even that some alliance might finish #1 instead of yours. It's that they'll dominate the universe and blow the shit out of every top planet out there just because they can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Asc has never tried to hide going ftw, ppl with their heads in the sand just cant see anything is all
I think the only times we were unquestionably "going for the win" in the strictest sense where someone (me) was going around organising people and thinking proactively about how best to win the round were r25, r28, r31 and r33. Every other time it's developed during the round as opposed to pre-round. Of course from the other, relevant, perspective, we almost always have the capacity to win so we're always going for the win.
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 21:35   #68
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Perhaps the issue here is really one of definition: I think for most allies other than asc think that playing for the win only means being near full tag and being reasonably active so to be in for a chance. If that is the case, and how would I kno as an asc for 6 rounds now, then that explains why ppl might consider us dishonest in this regard. If Asc plays with a full(ish) tag but rudderless without leadership or goals we still look like going ftw while we believe we are not.
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 22:13   #69
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

ofc ASC is going for second or perhaps third place entering a game and aiming for first place as an allie cant be a good thing hehe

/me hands over a beer to jbg o/

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 22:19   #70
JonnyBGood
Banned

I don't even know what people want me to say anymore!
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 22:27   #71
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Just a question JBG.

What made you change your mind about asc / apprime destroying PA, and that you hoped people would play in smaller alliances to allow someone else to win a round?
Within just a matter of days you went from that, into going back to asc with what looks like a stronger crew than for ages...

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 22:42   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Just a question JBG.

What made you change your mind about asc / apprime destroying PA, and that you hoped people would play in smaller alliances to allow someone else to win a round?
Within just a matter of days you went from that, into going back to asc with what looks like a stronger crew than for ages...
Yeah, I decided to kill your stupid alliance again just for making mitre quit pa. Sorry
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 22:44   #73
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1 View Post
ofc asc is going for second or perhaps third place entering a game and aiming for first place as an allie cant be a good thing hehe

/me hands over a beer to jbg o/
robban1!

PM THESTOOM ON IRC MAN ASC MASSRECRUITING FEW SPOTS LEFT YO!
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 22:44   #74
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Yeah, I decided to kill your stupid alliance again just for making mitre quit pa. Sorry
hehe, ye its a rather stupid effort! but I actually did as we said we would in PM!!!!
I blame Pommeh and RL for mitre quitting btw

and, its a serious question so feel free to give a proper answer also.

Quote:
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 22:47   #75
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom View Post
robban1!

PM THESTOOM ON IRC MAN ASC MASSRECRUITING FEW SPOTS LEFT YO!
I have already recruited him!
Unlike you, robban is a loyal guy!!!!
eXcessum hates you stoom! Hate!!

Quote:
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 22:50   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
hehe, ye its a rather stupid effort! but I actually did as we said we would in PM!!!!
I blame Pommeh and RL for mitre quitting btw

and, its a serious question so feel free to give a proper answer also.
We're banning mid-round recruitment dude. I've recruited 2 people, both previous ascendancy members, one of who contacted me prior to last round even ending to ask to rejoin, with the other being nicole who was ascendancy almost as long as I was and I invited back while she's cov-opping and I even said she didn't have to join tag if she didn't want to. I got myself elected ascendancy supreme leader (along with dunkelgraf) and we have absolutely no plan on anything (except where alcohol is concerned). The only discussion I had with jester pre-round about ascendancy involved how we could prevent ourselves winning/dominating so that there might be a vague chance pateam wouldn't remove private gals straight away. All I did was go back. I can't help it if everyone follows me around

Basically even with us not giving too much of a shit private gals are sufficiently cool for, so far, 55 people (including dunkelgraf!) to say they'd play. Fear the reaper!
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 22:55   #77
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
We're banning mid-round recruitment dude. I've recruited 2 people, both previous ascendancy members, one of who contacted me prior to last round even ending to ask to rejoin, with the other being nicole who was ascendancy almost as long as I was and I invited back while she's cov-opping and I even said she didn't have to join tag if she didn't want to. I got myself elected ascendancy supreme leader (along with dunkelgraf) and we have absolutely no plan on anything (except where alcohol is concerned). The only discussion I had with jester pre-round about ascendancy involved how we could prevent ourselves winning/dominating so that there might be a vague chance pateam wouldn't remove private gals straight away. All I did was go back. I can't help it if everyone follows me around

Basically even with us not giving too much of a shit private gals are sufficiently cool for, so far, 55 people (including dunkelgraf!) to say they'd play. Fear the reaper!
Fair enough, best of luck.
Wish we would have been given the information about priv gals earlier so that I could have recruited enough to make excessum go fortress gals also.
Just not doable with 20people playing

Quote:
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 22:57   #78
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Fair enough, best of luck.
Wish we would have been given the information about priv gals earlier so that I could have recruited enough to make excessum go fortress gals also.
Just not doable with 20people playing
Honest to god if we'd had 16 people I would have gone for private gals anyways. Imagine how awesome it'd have been to get a #1 #2.
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 22:59   #79
Wishmaster
LDK

Would just have been farmed for easy roids by idiotic BCs I would guess.
Also, we have too many people which other people love to hate, and love to attack.

Quote:
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 23:03   #80
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Also, we have too many people which other people love to hate, and love to attack.
Yeah, your current galsetup is much better, eh!
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 23:04   #81
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Clearly you have not seen my galaxy. Our only saving grace is that ministry made a galaxy as well.
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 23:06   #82
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom View Post
Yeah, your current galsetup is much better, eh!
We could have taken cardi / reese / eksero also man!

I like to play with elviz 1:2 was great fun. PA is about more than planetarion, we had some great convos and laughs!

And well, JBG I spose eksero / cardi / reese gal, and well, my gal will also be somewhat up there with both urs and ministrys gal!

Quote:
Unread 16 Mar 2010, 00:06   #83
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The official ministry standpoint is that we are not a saving grace. Hell, there is not much grace to be found within us. Unless Linkie is secretly called Grace and not Ole.
Unread 19 Mar 2010, 16:00   #84
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
The official ministry standpoint is that we are not a saving grace. Hell, there is not much grace to be found within us. Unless Linkie is secretly called Grace and not Ole.
I sure hope the ministry wouldn´t save grace if it was Linkie in disguise!
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2010, 15:29   #85
JonnyBGood
Banned

The real question now of course is who to block against first?
Unread 22 Mar 2010, 16:42   #86
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Asc or are we playing the "were not playing to win and arnt a threat" game again? ND, Vision, P3ng are all good enough to fight between themselves for #1 but if Asc catches up, then they're by far favourite. So kill Asc, then have a fun round.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2010, 18:53   #87
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Asc or are we playing the "were not playing to win and arnt a threat" game again? ND, Vision, P3ng are all good enough to fight between themselves for #1 but if Asc catches up, then they're by far favourite. So kill Asc, then have a fun round.
Man at least when I had to write propaganda I thought of a good argument first

Genuinely though - we're around, trying some stuff out as we usually do and obviously we've got some very good players. Hence why we're called THINLYVEILEDTHREAT!
Unread 22 Mar 2010, 18:57   #88
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

oh i thought it was because we didn't have room for alki in the tag because of his weight. thanks for clearing that up lok!
Unread 22 Mar 2010, 19:24   #89
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Man at least when I had to write propaganda I thought of a good argument first

Genuinely though - we're around, trying some stuff out as we usually do and obviously we've got some very good players. Hence why we're called THINLYVEILEDTHREAT!
Not really. None of the top 3 alliances require blocking against yet, if ND does start to run away with the lead due to there 20 extra members then all it would take it Vision/P3ng to co-ordinate attacks on them (rather than the large uni style blocks we've become used to).

If there was going to be a block, it would obviously be vs Asc, as it would be in the top 3's interest to stop Asc from growing and becoming a threat. As from every most previous rounds, Asc has started from a low rank and climbed to #1 due to superior politics and better defence. If Asc is out of the picture early (or if they just arnt capable of fighting for #1 this round) then it could be a very interesting round.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2010, 19:29   #90
JonnyBGood
Banned

I like how light started her post with "not really" as if what she was going to say next would have any relevance to what lokken wrote.

Edit: (In the spirit of the tag) I'm not saying that anyone who targets us will get hit back twice as hard for three times as long but if you feel like targeting Ascendancy I'd be prepared to replace the scroll button on your mouse from the intensive usage scrolling through your insanely length galaxy status.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 22 Mar 2010 at 19:47.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2010, 20:10   #91
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

It amazes me how after all these rounds Light STILL doesn't get that killing an alliance off at the start of the round and then fighting it out between yourselves is nigh on impossible. Especially one of Asc's caliber.
Unread 22 Mar 2010, 20:29   #92
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Not really. None of the top 3 alliances require blocking against yet, if ND does start to run away with the lead due to there 20 extra members then all it would take it Vision/P3ng to co-ordinate attacks on them (rather than the large uni style blocks we've become used to).

If there was going to be a block, it would obviously be vs Asc, as it would be in the top 3's interest to stop Asc from growing and becoming a threat. As from every most previous rounds, Asc has started from a low rank and climbed to #1 due to superior politics and better defence. If Asc is out of the picture early (or if they just arnt capable of fighting for #1 this round) then it could be a very interesting round.
TIme to start some high charged politics - right here, right now.

NAP?
Unread 22 Mar 2010, 21:57   #93
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:

That has been done to death, with very little success I might add. Honestly stuff like this has just gotten us more active in the past

If you are up for a different suggestion, I'd say just leave asc be. We'll all grow bored and start idling.. Personally? I'd like Asc/App to team up and beat everyone's ass again, then maybe fight it out the last week. Just because we can.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2010, 00:31   #94
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Nd only have like 235235423 members anyways. Salvage ahoy!
Unread 23 Mar 2010, 17:06   #95
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii View Post
oh i thought it was because we didn't have room for alki in the tag because of his weight. thanks for clearing that up lok!
Is alki playing??
Unread 23 Mar 2010, 17:31   #96
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, in Excessum (we kicked him).
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2010, 17:35   #97
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

stoom kicked him!
Unread 23 Mar 2010, 20:28   #98
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i thought it was because we have walki now

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2010, 07:17   #99
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
i thought it was because we have walki now
walki joined asc? Oh man it's like rocks retirement home now.

So, i'll expect a PM shortly with b-alki's coords. ty.
Unread 24 Mar 2010, 07:31   #100
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
walki joined asc? Oh man it's like rocks retirement home now.

So, i'll expect a PM shortly with b-alki's coords. ty.
You will find that Asc has provided a retirement home for a lot of alliances.