User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Oct 2009, 14:53   #51
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: Race for topspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
I'm curious what Asc's win percentage is of rounds played? I'm not sure how often they played between r16 and r22.
Not as high as eXi's

D:
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 14:56   #52
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm curious what Asc's win percentage is of rounds played? I'm not sure how often they played between r16 and r22.
I certainly can't recall them sitting many out (and Im not counting comedy name changes as sitting a round out).
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 14:57   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

We've had a tag in every round. In pretty much every round up until r22 we were well below the tag limit, r17-19 we were probably maybe 25 players or less each round. 20-21 we were probably 40-50. In r23/24 there was basically nobody playing in the ascendancy tag. r25 we were back up to like 60 or something and since then we've usually had a full tag or close to by the time the round ends. Talking about rounds played is sort of weird. I'd like to see we played all those rounds and only won the ones we did. On the other hand we've basically only ever played one round "full strength". Depends how you want to look at it.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 14:58   #54
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Not as high as eXi's

D:
Exi never had the balls to play round in and round out like Asc do - I would imagine that if Asc took a break every other round, they would have even less blemishes on their illustrious PA career (albeit obviously less wins too).
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 15:15   #55
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

And another round... this time one giggles a bit..

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...8cbjibnusu92y4
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 15:17   #56
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

from the tick before http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...yv9xivb4924w3p
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 15:25   #57
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Still useless. There are such few ticks left that even if Reese looses ALL her roids the salvage she got will make her the winner of the round.
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 15:40   #58
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten View Post
Reese gained like 700k from those salvage donations ? (i din't count, it was alot anyways)

ofc she'll win
About 520k, at latest count. I'm sure there will be more to come.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 16:11   #59
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

why did you idiots not let Benneh win?
A bunch of retards the lot of ya

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 16:14   #60
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...8cbjibnusu92y4
heh, that is quite funny

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 16:18   #61
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Exi never had the balls to play round in and round out like Asc do - I would imagine that if Asc took a break every other round, they would have even less blemishes on their illustrious PA career (albeit obviously less wins too).
Woulda/Coulda/Shoulda etc. Point is, when they played, they won.

I would imagine if JBG took a break from PA every other round, Asc would have far more blemishes also.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 16:37   #62
tetrac

tetrac will become famous soon enoughtetrac will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I would imagine if JBG took a break from PA every other round, Asc would have far more blemishes also.
Someones wants to get in Asc next round.
tetrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 16:45   #63
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrac View Post
Hahahaha.

Seriously tho, you wanna help me get in?
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 16:46   #64
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
lost count of how many times we rejected him tbh

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 16:53   #65
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not as high as eXi's

D:
eXi also never got beaten by Denial...
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 17:01   #66
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sure, want me to prop you?
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 17:02   #67
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Last time eXi won a round it was pretty much all asc playing in the eXi tag anyhow.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 17:12   #68
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

err, no, just JBG handling everything
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 17:17   #69
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Last time eXi won a round it was pretty much all asc playing in the eXi tag anyhow.
HAHA!
Quality retort, bet there were a few Exi lovers smarting at that one!
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 17:38   #70
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude View Post
err, no, just JBG handling everything
I'm pretty sure ALOT of the players in eXi that round had played in Asc in one of the rounds prior(and also in eXi in previous rounds ofc).
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 17:50   #71
foreignrifles

foreignrifles is an unknown quantity at this point

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...0agjiqepdlek7b

I apparently still can't post links, but I'm the bomber

Now could you please mention me at the eorc, Reese!! VenoX forgot to when denial won :crymeariver:

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 16 Oct 2009 at 22:31. Reason: fixed that link for you
foreignrifles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 17:55   #72
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm curious how often Asc has won, but not had the top gal.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 17:56   #73
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
I'm pretty sure ALOT of the players in eXi that round had played in Asc in one of the rounds prior(and also in eXi in previous rounds ofc).
99% of all good players have been in asc at some point though isil. asc is an alliance where all good players come to play when their "home" aint playing or not playing properly. But then again, this is the case with most alliances these days, most communities have been watered down and are pretty dead.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 17:57   #74
[JungleMuffin]

Im sure alot of those people also played in Concordium or Tuba or Fury or Legion or Xanadu or some place else.

Just because an alliance is made up of many players who previously played somewhere else, does not make it the same alliance. Exilition and Ascendancy are no more alike than Denial and Evolution.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 18:14   #75
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Im sure alot of those people also played in Concordium or Tuba or Fury or Legion or Xanadu or some place else.

Just because an alliance is made up of many players who previously played somewhere else, does not make it the same alliance. Exilition and Ascendancy are no more alike than Denial and Evolution.
but isnt evolution pretty much like denial?

Quote:
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 18:23   #76
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Not in any respect at all, Wishmaster.

Denial was your typical hierarchical-based alliance with HCs / officers / peons. Evolution has a more Asc-style "everyone's in charge" (which this round meant nobody was) approach - not to mention almost a completely different playerbase.

I joined Evo this round and was surprised by the lack of familiar faces from when I started Denial with VenoX et al back in Round 26, so yeah - it's really nothing alike apart from some of the same members.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 18:28   #77
Wishmaster
LDK

ok. thanks for correcting me!

Quote:
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 19:19   #78
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Denial was your typical hierarchical-based alliance with HCs / officers / peons. Evolution has a more Asc-style "everyone's in charge" (which this round meant nobody was) approach
welcome to apprime r33!

doesnt that describe almost all alliances the past few rounds?
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 19:35   #79
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I'm curious how often Asc has won, but not had the top gal.
Fairly often. The only rounds it's really been an ascendancy gal winning, like 5 or more asc planets in the one gal and nobody else heavily represented in there, are r16 and r29.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 19:36   #80
t3k
The Video Guy

Depends which you mean, Fuzzy. If you're referring to the 2nd type of alliance set up I mentioned, then no. Most alliances still operate the HC/Officer system (even in the last few rounds). If you were talking about the first, then yeah.

Just out of curiosity, which of the two ways are you saying Apprime was operating this round?
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 19:45   #81
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Fairly often. The only rounds it's really been an ascendancy gal winning, like 5 or more asc planets in the one gal and nobody else heavily represented in there, are r16 and r29.
We had 7 last round
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 19:49   #82
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

as we are showing breps, this one wasnt bad:
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...w7tjv66s717or4

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 19:52   #83
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Apprime was operating like asc, with all as ops, cardi saying there was no HC even though we all looked to him (and elviz early round) as HC to do everything (kinda like most people expect asc to be).

no organised BC's/DC's which meant there was a shortage of people helping out.

i thought it was only the older allies (CT, ND, Vsn) stuck with the hierarchical model, wheras all the new effort post-omen have been asc imitations (the BG's (i read that as BeeGees for the first time ever), apprime, evolution, p3nguins)
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 19:55   #84
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
We had 7 last round
We didn't win that round as an alliance though!
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 20:13   #85
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post

Its already on page 1!
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 20:19   #86
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

When did tetrac take over from CBA as the best poster on the forum?
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 20:25   #87
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
When did tetrac take over from CBA as the best poster on the forum?
Don't count CBA out just yet!
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 20:54   #88
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Its already on page 1!
Thankfully it's the only one worth seeing twice! Mad skills from planetarion's #1 player.
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 21:13   #89
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

*bow*

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 21:44   #90
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Thankfully it's the only one worth seeing twice! Mad skills from planetarion's #1 player.
the only one worth seeing twice is the dlr 'landing'
Unread 16 Oct 2009, 22:34   #91
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

What do you expect from an alliance with #2 average score tbh?
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 03:01   #92
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

And who predicted that would happen first? WHO?

That's right.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2009, 03:27   #93
zebra
h3ll's angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
And who predicted that would happen first? WHO?

That's right.
We decided to kick a few people to make it self fulfilling.