User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 10:20   #1
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Sending Popups

Had no idea where to post this, so its here.
Feel free to move it where the Mod wishes. (Preferably not the Bin )

I am looking to send a vast amount of Popups to users in the Uk.
I have tried searching google, MSN etc but I have had no luck as of yet.

There are websites out there that allow for databases to be purchased and sent popups.
(I know alot of people now have popup blockers & half won't go through. But I am not paying for it & its not my idea)

Cheers

Dan

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 10:48   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
It's fine here. I don't quite understand the question, do you want to pay a company to put your popup ads on their web pages? Never been interested in that myself but Google gives

http://directory.google.com/Top/Busi...ting_Services/
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 10:50   #3
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
It's fine here. I don't quite understand the question, do you want to pay a company to put your popup ads on their web pages? Never been interested in that myself but Google gives

http://directory.google.com/Top/Busi...ting_Services/
I am looking to pay a company to send a custom popup message to Internet Users to advertise.

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 10:56   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How about you dont?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 11:00   #5
Minty
Who?

I don't think what I am asking for is possible.

There is no possible way that a company can send to UK Internet Users only?

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 11:18   #6
Minty
Who?

Thanks

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 17:41   #7
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How about we close this thread and delete the relevant posts?
Spammers should be shot on sight - consider yourself lucky I don't have ban powers.