User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:05   #1
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Error message problem

As of today, I've been getting error messages. The message displayed is something like this:
Windows has to restart because the Remote Procedure call (rpc)-service stopped unexpectedly.

Time counts down from about fifty seconds to zero and then my pc automatically reboots. Has anyone ever experienced a similar error message and/or do you know what to do about it?
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:29   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=168318

And yes, I sense the irony of referring you from P&D to GD on a computer-related question.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:33   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Error message problem

Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
As of today, I've been getting error messages. The message displayed is something like this:
Windows has to restart because the Remote Procedure call (rpc)-service stopped unexpectedly.

Time counts down from about fifty seconds to zero and then my pc automatically reboots. Has anyone ever experienced a similar error message and/or do you know what to do about it?
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tre...n/MS03-026.asp

and congrats, you are the 20th person in an hour to ask (
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia