User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 1 Jun 2014, 06:52   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
The 'unconfirmed changes' to the exile system

I dont think we ever had these confirmed?

Whats the craic Appoco??

I just looked and saw it says that it now happens on the tick with a 1-4 tick randomiser

Can you elaborate?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2014, 08:21   #2
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: The 'unconfirmed changes' to the exile system

-Galaxy and self exiles now occur on the tick. Once a planet has been flagged for exile, it will be exiled randomly in one of the next 4 ticks. Within the tick, self exiles are processed before galaxy exiles.

What's unconfirmed about them?
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2014, 08:47   #3
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

The fact that they we're implemented without a confirmation before the round started
Unread 9 Jun 2014, 10:48   #4
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

should try to read the "changes from last round" in the manual, I was hoping for some juicy stuff here disappointed
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote