User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 02:35   #1
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
And so it begins ...

Since early in the round there have been rumours about various inter-alliance cooperations: some false, some exaggerated, some totally true. I'd restricted my own comments to only that which I was sure of - the cooperation between some fang/mistu members in attacks. Now there is incontrovertible evidence of wider cooperation - at HC level.

NOTE: Before any members of alliances mentioned here post denials, please take the time to speak to your HC. This is NOT rumour-mongering, it is NOT gossip and it has already been confirmed to me by Kjeldoran.

Fang/Mistu/Rock now cooperate on attacks to the extent of having a shared attack channel, shared target list etc. No prizes for guessing which alliance makes up the content of that target list for tonight. Fang members are even allocated targets from that list based on their fleet composition. For all practical purposes is it 3 alliances vs 1. Of course that's a bit close for comfort - outnumbering us by more than 2.5:1 and ouscoring us by well over 3:2 would hardly make for a fair fight. And so they've been desperately trying to recruit more alliances to their little pact.

Kjeldoran confirmed that the joint attack channel etc had been in place before he returned to Fang HC - so whilst Mistu's members were claiming in other threads that there was no cooperation, in fact cooperation sanctioned at HC level was occurring.

1up's proved its ability to function solo. But faced with cooperation on this scale we have to face the reality that staying solo may well no longer be a viable option. Had the inter-alliance agreements been just of a general nature to focus on 1up - or had the combined participants been of approximately similar score to 1up - then staying solo would have remained a feasible option.

I would welcome clarification from any of the involved alliances on what precisely they had agreed:

Is it to always attack the current #1 alliance?
Is it to always attack 1up?
Is it to cancel all cooperation when certain criteria are met?
Is it to attack together so they can overwhelm other alliances with sheer numbers?

The argument will undoubtedly be raised that it isn't "a block" - as there's no nap. Kjeldoran raised this to me in PM - saying that Fang members could freely attack Mistu/Rock. When i pointed out that Fang members tonight are assigned targets by Irvine - and enquired how many Mistu/Rock are in that target list he didn't answer.

Call it "blocking" if you will. Call it "attack cooperation" if you want to sound politically correct. Whatever you call it, 1up have no realistic alternative but to respond in kind.

We've shown we can do well solo. I suspect those who decided to block may have bitten off more than they can chew.

Last round was won by Mistu/Fang/Phraktos as a block. This round they need Rock as well - and still try to recruit more. I can't see the rest of the universe letting you pull it off twice.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 02:47   #2
Sn0w

Sn0w is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: And so it begins ...

and when i saw the link being put into #public topic i thought it was an explanation as to why LCH members aren't being attacked in galaxy targets chosen by 1up or even an answer as to how far the involment is as wouldn't it be more obviously that an alliance hc talk about his alliance instead of others? when it comes to politics, who cares just point me at my targets for the day and im a happy aussie coords/alliances mean nothan to me its all about the target the battle insued between planets at war....

<Synthetic_Sid> if the LCH send lots of ingal def, obviously we'll try for free roids off them as well
<Synthetic_Sid> the Mistu in your gal are gonna get some inbound tonight from us
<Synthetic_Sid> it'll only be the mistu - as the LCH there haven't been too bad

hope you remember who you were talking to about this will make it easier for you to punish your member for pasting it to meh ;]

#aus
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 02:52   #3
Rimmerz
true seasider

Rimmerz is an unknown quantity at this point

wonder when im going to hear of this

give me proof plz Sid
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:02   #4
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0w
and when i saw the link being put into #public topic i thought it was an explanation as to why LCH members aren't being attacked in galaxy targets chosen by 1up or even an answer as to how far the involment is as wouldn't it be more obviously that an alliance hc talk about his alliance instead of others? when it comes to politics, who cares just point me at my targets for the day and im a happy aussie coords/alliances mean nothan to me its all about the target the battle insued between planets at war....

<Synthetic_Sid> if the LCH send lots of ingal def, obviously we'll try for free roids off them as well
<Synthetic_Sid> the Mistu in your gal are gonna get some inbound tonight from us
<Synthetic_Sid> it'll only be the mistu - as the LCH there haven't been too bad

hope you remember who you were talking to about this will make it easier for you to punish your member for pasting it to meh ;]
The galaxy in question was a galaxy with 1up in. As you may be aware, Mistu have been focussing attacks on 1up from early on. Our policy on galaxies is taht we extend them a galaxy nap unless/until they have members who intentionally target 1up (as opposed to just hitting us as part of normal attacking). The Mistu in that galaxy deliberately targetted 1up: one of them (kaifux) has even been running round cap in hand begging other alliances to attack us.

There are 4 mistu, 3 LCH in that galaxy. The LCH hadn't shown any signs of intentionally targetting 1up (which isn't tosay they hadn't attacked some of us on occasions). It was decided to minimise collateral damage to the galaxy, and make most efficient use of our fleets, by focussing our retaliations on the actual offenders.

We have had no agreements with LCH or any other alliance so far this round. Obviously we've focussed our own attacks on those alliances who have been focussing their attacks on us. Would it satisfy you if I provided you with coords of LCH members roided by us yesterday? Or if i provided coords of 1up roided by LCH in the last 24 hours?

The attack in question was a limited retaliation on specific planets which abused the hospitality of one of our galaxies. Had there not been 1up in there we'd obviously have roided the galaxy as normal. Your own quote of me makes it perfectly clear: the LCH in that galaxy hadn't caused us too much trouble so there was no need for us to weaken a galaxy with our members in excessively by attacking more members of the galaxy than was warranted.

I believe the Mistu there will be requiring another visit shortly, as it seems they just can't take a hint.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:04   #5
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimmerz
wonder when im going to hear of this

give me proof plz Sid
I'll wait to see if anyone's silly enough to deny it first: but I very much doubt you'll find any HC involved willing to lie that blatantly - when they know that the HC of nearly every alliance in the game knows what's happening (many have been invited to join).
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:04   #6
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

So they have been targetting 1up jointly(as you say, yet you say lots of stuff, which some is rubbish) yet you seem to still be pulling away from LCH, slowly but surely. Granted you have lost ground on LCH, but you have gained it slowly in the past couple days. But then again, it's not your fault you lost a 1 mil + planet in score, and a great MO.

Just face the fact that you are the #1 alliance. People are going to not want you to win.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:07   #7
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Butch3r
Yes, finaly i can blame my HCs for not giving any MISTU members access to this joint attack channel, plz plz plz plz plz plz tell me where you get his kind of bullshit from? if you do drugs, i can understand, cus it can make you see things that arent realy there.
I give you a hand up for your bad intel and i give you a finger up for posting your bullshit on this forum.
What your purpose for this i cant realy see, else that get MISTU/FANG/ROCK targetted more than we allready are after our block with FAnG and our mass kicking of smaller members and roid them for so recruit bigger phraktos members to join us for our new 300 player block.
What i can give you credit for is to not be negligent atleast, you go sid
Run along to your HC and ask one of them to deny it - either to you or on here. I doubt they'll deny it to you and i'm sure they won't deny it on here. Of course you didn't have access to the joint attack channel - that's where alliance MOs/HC book targets for their alliance, not where individual members pick their own specific targets.

I'll repeat again: Go speak to your HC before making a fool of yourself by claiming that because you don't know about something, it's not true.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:12   #8
Sn0w

Sn0w is an unknown quantity at this point

Have the 1up members in the galaxy in question been members all round Sid ? ;]

#aus
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:14   #9
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
So they have been targetting 1up jointly(as you say, yet you say lots of stuff, which some is rubbish) yet you seem to still be pulling away from LCH, slowly but surely. Granted you have lost ground on LCH, but you have gained it slowly in the past couple days. But then again, it's not your fault you lost a 1 mil + planet in score, and a great MO.

Just face the fact that you are the #1 alliance. People are going to not want you to win.
Didn't you just make a post about 1up losing top spot?

How short are peoples memories this round...

/me waits for proof.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:16   #10
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0w
Have the 1up members in the galaxy in question been members all round Sid ? ;]
If you want to question me in depth on that attack - and our members in that galaxy - then start your own thread on that topic. And if I feel inclined to answer you, I'll post there.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:29   #11
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

fs sid you begin to be boring and getting lame with your propaganda we had this subject once then it was members and now its the hc/mos omfg if you write this rubbish and want us to beleive it put some proof in it and otherwise do us all a favour and stfu. dont you have anything else then try to win a fight on propaganda and hang out the holy guy that wants others to beleive you are on a crusade for justice, trying desperatly to get the focus of of you so you can go make up stories bout we dont have a nap we just avoid eachother for now .
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:31   #12
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

and why dont you give sn0w his answer why should he create another thread ? its easier to do it here as it applies to this aswell. if you say A say B aswell then and be fking honest instead of your deceiptfull political answers.

edit : why are you ppl moaning and whining so much your #1 alliance stop being little girls etc.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:33   #13
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by §pa¢e¢ook¦e
and why dont you give sn0w his answer why should he create another thread ? its easier to do it here as it applies to this aswell. if you say A say B aswell then and be fking honest instead of your deceiptfull political answers.
Because he wants the discussion here to stay relevant - as opposed to straying towards another, less related, topic.

I'm interested in seeing how 1up will combat said union.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:38   #14
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

well Barrow basicly it is within the topic, sn0w just wants to prove something and why sid just should stfu and continue playing the game instead of being a big cry baby girl. so sid get me the proof of what you are saying.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:40   #15
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Necro
Didn't you just make a post about 1up losing top spot?

How short are peoples memories this round...

/me waits for proof.
Yah, it's a thing called my galaxy m8 telling me 1up is very low on defence fleets left.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:42   #16
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well Barrow basicly it is within the topic, sn0w just wants to prove something and why sid just should stfu and continue playing the game instead of being a big cry baby girl. so sid get me the proof of what you are saying.
The post is about a coordination with Rock/Mistu/FAnG against 1up. Sn0w's post is about a coordination with 1up and LCH.

Who knows if sn0w is right, the point is, that is logic is fallacial, and his argument is a red herring. 1up's policies are one thing, but this discussion is about rock, fang, and mistu.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:45   #17
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Butch3r
Ive been allready, Sid, Ruler of fools.
So, they have made a special joint channel for those HCs/MOs that like to block and kept it secret for the others? damn, this is a VERY good plan
So, a MISTU HC came to you, saying that his alliance had blocked up and planned to attack your alliance?
I love this public PA
As an alternative to your normal, instinctive rubbish, you might try asking the FANG HC who was quoted as a source.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:48   #18
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
As an alternative to your normal, instinctive rubbish, you might try asking the FANG HC who was quoted as a source.
quoting some1 is proof nowdays
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:49   #19
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Can we have some proof please lads? It's a somewhat heavy accusations to place on these three alliances and yet you've made the initial post without any proof.

Perhaps a comment from MISTU/FAnG/ROCK hc? An offical one i mean.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:49   #20
B-Butch3r

ive deleted my posts, cus i dont feel i got enough info to say a shit yet let us wait and see.
And may those that lie regret it, cus someone is

Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:51   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Different threads are for different topics. 1up recruiting policy is clearly a slightly different matter to MISTU-FAnG-ROCK relations. Plus what do you think this forum is for except whining about the game like a big cry baby girl. If you were all supposed to just play the game AD wouldn't exist!

PS A suitable comment from any of the aforementioned alliance HCs, preferably Kjeldoran, would go down well I imagine.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:58   #22
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wow, a day earlier than I expected.....

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:58   #23
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Theres no reason that Kjeldoran or any FAnG/Mistu or Rock HC's should come on here and post - all it would do is show that Sid was telling the truth, and at the moment, 1up's enemies are trying their best (and succeeding) to discredit any and everything that anyone from 1up says.

If they do post here, more power to them, but I'd be surprised.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 03:59   #24
Vasquez
-Retard-

Vasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these parts

tbh i just speak as a member and we have never been made aware of any "naps/allies" or cooperation and i have never seen a target n/a or anything.

I know it probably means nothing but i'll stand by them to the end. If they made such a decision it was to help the alliance and to be honest it hasnt stagnated the game at all so why the flaming. 1up went to number 1, they should expect to be taken down until they ally and backstab their way back up there, thats the beauty of this round.

Sids proposal has been adhered too, no pre round dominant blocks were made, the current #1 ally is being targetted i have faith the next one will be too. Mergers, allies, naps has made for, imo, the most politically fluid and interesting round i have ever played.

still just personal opinion
George Bush visited East London where i live recently. He was interviewed by a couple of children selected from local schools. One of the questions, asked by a 10year old lad, was "Whats the White House like"

The most powerful man in the world who regularly faces some of the toughest questioning in the world by the best journalists answered........

"It is White"
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 04:00   #25
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok haven't got involved in alliance politics since round 3 but I am sure I can give it a go

The fact it no matter how "organised" the block the more members trying to take on one alliance is not as effective as that one alliance with a central contact source

It is obvious each block will try and keep info from other members within the block, thats what its been like since the start.

How this pans out it dependent on whether or not 1up decide to continue it alone, and even if they do they have burnt way too many bridges in my opinion for anyone to block with them, perhaps that is even why they are not blocked at the moment
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 04:07   #26
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Different threads are for different topics. 1up recruiting policy is clearly a slightly different matter to MISTU-FAnG-ROCK relations. Plus what do you think this forum is for except whining about the game like a big cry baby girl. If you were all supposed to just play the game AD wouldn't exist!

PS A suitable comment from any of the aforementioned alliance HCs, preferably Kjeldoran, would go down well I imagine.
it wasnt ment to be pointing out their recruitment policy but trying to point out that there is in some way a cooperation between 1up and LCH in whatever words you try to put it, and he comes with proof unlike sid that just not even quotes but just says that and that HC said that to me hence i can say alot of things.
besides i asked since im just a normal member, an fang hc that has been in gals with me and i trust him and i asked him to honestly tell me if there was any cooperation between fang/mistu and his answer to that was no, and i beleive him. now go on beleive whatever sid is posting if you want.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 04:10   #27
Rimmerz
true seasider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Necro
Can we have some proof please lads? It's a somewhat heavy accusations to place on these three alliances and yet you've made the initial post without any proof.

Perhaps a comment from MISTU/FAnG/ROCK hc? An offical one i mean.
Then you will get a quote from a MISTU Hc, even tho ive stated already

And it's plain simple that Sid does not know me very well at all

and yes, the accusation are very heavy indeed, so i state now..

There is and never has been any co-ordination between us/fang and rock......
tbh i dont care if you believe me or not simply because i know already that Sid and co will flame me for this - guess you'll have to make your own decisions

all i want is some proof of these accusations Sid - plz supply them to me here or in pm, any attempt of a flame will be considered to be as an act of u lieiing this whole time and the thread is regarded obsolete....
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 04:11   #28
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
If you want to question me in depth on that attack - and our members in that galaxy - then start your own thread on that topic. And if I feel inclined to answer you, I'll post there.

Good move Sid, never mind answering anyone else, just demand your own answers.

Been taking lessons from Yahwe ?

Last edited by Judge; 8 Jul 2004 at 04:17.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 04:18   #29
Mr_Blonde
The Natural Blonde

Mr_Blonde is infamous around these partsMr_Blonde is infamous around these parts

i cant believe people read forums i only do when gal m8s say read this lol
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 04:19   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
it wasnt ment to be pointing out their recruitment policy but trying to point out that there is in some way a cooperation between 1up and LCH in whatever words you try to put it, and he comes with proof unlike sid that just not even quotes but just says that and that HC said that to me hence i can say alot of things.
besides i asked since im just a normal member, an fang hc that has been in gals with me and i trust him and i asked him to honestly tell me if there was any cooperation between fang/mistu and his answer to that was no, and i beleive him. now go on beleive whatever sid is posting if you want.
You should probably state you've asked a fang hc then. Personally I don't believe anyone. Why would I bother? I just doubt that sid would out and out lie on AD. It's a pretty poor political move. Of course this could be his cunning strategem but I don't see the point there either.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 04:19   #31
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

so mistah Syn_Sid when are you comming with your 'proof' we are all eagerly waiting for it. and plz dont come with just a random quotes from KJ on irc. get channel infos etc etc show us the proof.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 04:20   #32
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sid, you are in danger of sounding like a whiner. While I understand your frustration at the constant attacks on 1up, I was a Blue Tuba member in round 2 and I have no sympathy whatsoever. You invented blocking, you set the seeds for this yourself.

So what if FAnG/Mistu/Rock are blocked ? I believe they are playing PA for their own enjoyment, not yours, not mine.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 04:24   #33
Antic
Legio Victor!

Antic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

...1up's proved its ability to function solo. But faced with cooperation on this scale we have to face the reality that staying solo may well no longer be a viable option. Had the inter-alliance agreements been just of a general nature to focus on 1up - or had the combined participants been of approximately similar score to 1up - then staying solo would have remained a feasible option...

...Call it "blocking" if you will. Call it "attack cooperation" if you want to sound politically correct. Whatever you call it, 1up have no realistic alternative but to respond in kind...
This appear to be the whole point of this farce. Certain "connections" between 1up and a certain other alliance is getting too well known in many parts of the game universe so Sid feels its time to invent a story for use as an excuse that would legitimise said "connections". Im sure 1up will "respond in kind" to this supposed super "block" that were so skillfully invented and authored for all our reading pleasure at these boards by making the already widely suspected "connections" public. Of course no mention will be made to the fact that the so called "response in kind" were already active and present before Sid graced our eager eyes with this very skillfully authored fairytale of an excuse for it. You never cease to amaze me sid

Oh and i almost forgot... Sid, whats the going rate on a 1up membership today? A doctored log or two? Perhaps we should ask Kjeldoran?

No tr0lls were harmed in the making of this reply.

/Antic
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 04:28   #34
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

well JohnnyBGOOD, 1st it was the alledged cooperating with fang at start of round (of which i still havent seen proof yet he claims it is true and afaik were not allowed in bgs ;p), then they come with how we unbalance the game and been treated favourably by the pa team cos we had a merger and now he claims we/fang/rock are working together without any proof. and i asked after i posted the 1st post and said when i asked that 1 hc. and the only thing i said stop crying like a baby is because in a few days they try desperatly to bring us in discredit without giving any proof.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 04:33   #35
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Edit - deleted the gigantic quote which was not needed considering it was followed by a 5-line reply - Rob

My brain switched off right after i saw it was a new propaganda thread aimed at three of the alliances that are targetting you.
Again, [repeat random statements about alliances wanting excuses to block].

Did you know that one of the HC's of Valhalla is actually Bill Gates? Someone told me it on IRC, in PM. I'm waiting for Bill to come on and own up.

Last edited by ComradeRob; 8 Jul 2004 at 07:04.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 04:40   #36
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antic
This appear to be the whole point of this farce. Certain "connections" between 1up and a certain other alliance is getting too well known in many parts of the game universe so Sid feels its time to invent a story for use as an excuse that would legitimise said "connections". Im sure 1up will "respond in kind" to this supposed super "block" that were so skillfully invented and authored for all our reading pleasure at these boards by making the already widely suspected "connections" public. Of course no mention will be made to the fact that the so called "response in kind" were already active and present before Sid graced our eager eyes with this very skillfully authored fairytale of an excuse for it. You never cease to amaze me sid
Indeed, the best sort of counter attack is one planned before the event took place. It takes a mind like Sid's to think this way, obviously. He feels the only way to get out of this with 1up in the top 5 is through posting on AD with things like this. I'm honoured that he thinks that MISTU, ROCK and FAnG are the biggest threats to him. I'm sure LCH have something to say about that.

Last edited by Appocomaster; 8 Jul 2004 at 04:55.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 05:12   #37
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antic

Oh and i almost forgot... Sid, whats the going rate on a 1up membership today? A doctored log or two? Perhaps we should ask Kjeldoran?

No tr0lls were harmed in the making of this reply.

/Antic
1up has no allies or naps (other than to galaxies with 1up in) or attack cooperations or whatever.

I'm not sure what your "doctored logs" comment about Kjeldoran refers to - he provided me with no logs, doctored or not. I was already well informed about what was going on from a number of sources - Kjeldoran just acknowledged that what I already knew was true. A lot of alliance HC know that I'm telling the truth - and I expect tomorrow some of them will start coming clean about it. Until then those who are ignorant, uninformed or liars can continue to deny it.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 05:25   #38
B-Butch3r

MISTU have no other allies/naps/shared channels, its just lies, so we are in the same boat then Sid

Unread 8 Jul 2004, 05:35   #39
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Sid out-thought by Kjeldoran shock

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 05:40   #40
Rimmerz
true seasider

Quote:
1up has no allies or naps (other than to galaxies with 1up in) or attack cooperations or whatever.

I'm not sure what your "doctored logs" comment about Kjeldoran refers to - he provided me with no logs, doctored or not. I was already well informed about what was going on from a number of sources - Kjeldoran just acknowledged that what I already knew was true. A lot of alliance HC know that I'm telling the truth - and I expect tomorrow some of them will start coming clean about it. Until then those who are ignorant, uninformed or liars can continue to deny it.

So now your saying that Kjeldoran is a good willed human being that'll gleefully say what u want to hear

Give me genuine proof and stop running away from the real issue here. Saying Kjeldoran told you so is quite frankly laughable (and a couple of 1up members tried to convince me that also that it happened).

so come clean plz Sid - give me your proof of this so the universe (not just MISTU) can enlighten ourselves in this
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 05:45   #41
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
So now your saying that Kjeldoran is a good willed human being that'll gleefully say what u want to hear

Give me genuine proof and stop running away from the real issue here. Saying Kjeldoran told you so is quite frankly laughable (and a couple of 1up members tried to convince me that also that it happened).

so come clean plz Sid - give me your proof of this so the universe (not just MISTU) can enlighten ourselves in this
If you aren't accepting irc logs, what do you want to see?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 05:47   #42
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

A note from Sid's mum would do me

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 05:51   #43
Rimmerz
true seasider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
If you aren't accepting irc logs, what do you want to see?
where on this entire thread is there an IRC log?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 05:58   #44
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

IRC logs are against forum rules. I've pm'ed you with what I've seen - i'd be glad to share it with anyone else.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 05:58   #45
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Speak to kaifux - he's in your own alliance and knows everything you need to know. Whether he'll you could, of course, be an entirely different issue. I name him because I know he was present when some issues were discussed which not everyone involved may know about. He was also one of the most vociferous in trying to recruit new alliances into the fold.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 06:09   #46
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

well you know it so good so show it to us then ..... WHAT are those 'proof' you're talking about enlighten us and share your proof of our evil cooperation with fang and rock. and the recruitment of new alliances.
untill now you only named names ....... lame attempt to create yet another propaganda thread

edit : show some screenshots plz or anything other then irc logs as i can fabricate those myself.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 06:11   #47
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about

Why not name this thread And Once again or So it never ends? Im not taking my time to read every damn response on here but knowing what Sid is talking about, ever since the time of PA theres bin blocks, its bound to happy every round even if it isnt stated theres those who want to win easily and theres those will try and make the path to go solo, its bin stated by numerous alliances for so long, its just not possible.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 06:12   #48
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Anything posted by Sid or any 1up'er would be shouted down as "Forged" or somesuch. I think we'd much rather some of the characters involved give us their own statement on the issue, whether thats Kj, or Kaifux or any of the HC of the various alliances approached to join in the "block".

This would be your "proof". Give it some time
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 06:22   #49
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Obviously Mistu/FaNG/ROCK will deny these claims unless there is actual proof present that they can't deny. And I think the rest of the universe wants to see some 'proof' as well, or else this thread remains ineffective propaganda.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 06:37   #50
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth
Obviously Mistu/FaNG/ROCK will deny these claims unless there is actual proof present that they can't deny. And I think the rest of the universe wants to see some 'proof' as well, or else this thread remains ineffective propaganda.
It's actually fairly effective. One can only assume that the reason that Sid created this post in the first place was to justify any political affiliations that 1up might create in the near future. He has enough evidence to convince himself, his fellow HC, and other alliances in the PA-universe that there have been blocks created - so 1up is in the clear as far as making political moves.

It seems like this thread was just pointing out what we would've all found out over the next few days a little early.