User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Mar 2004, 12:48   #1
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Cool I quit Planetarion

Well for those few who know me : I quit planetarion from today on.

i got invited by a mate in round 3 who quitted in round 5 and i sticked until today here lol (sanfred i still hate you for that).

after being in alliances called : TPS, G-II, Wolfpack and last but not least VisioN.

There are so many people i would like to thank but i think you all know who you are.

I had a great time enjoying the game and its surroundings - i even founded VisioN - so much that alot of my time was stolen.

I met hundreds of good people and i want to thank them for long chattings and wasted nights and for def . Also i must admit that i met some really strange people but well hehe not the day for bitching.

The game dies, i evaluate and i quit. Maybe the new owners and so on get it once running again but thats doubtful.

Many former friends left the game and made it step by step more and more boring for me also the dealing with people here on irc tired me eventho that was the fun of it. the fun has been gone within round 9 but i stayed to PA for my alliance, my pa-life, for VisioN.

To VisioN i want say - id say 99% of you i would call friends to me - it has been a blast working with you together in this game. We or better you now are the most underestaminated Alliance in the game and we fought EVERY round very good. We didnt have the top 10 planets but we always had a very high average score and fought mostly better (in my opinion) than our allies in former rounds - we never gave up - never. There were hard times like in the vvomm days but even there we proved us to be the only stable alliance while all the others in there broke together.

Of VisioN im proud (if you can say so in a browser game)

Well to all - Good luck in the future

Legator
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 12:57   #2
Masterplan

Masterplan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I quit Planetarion

respect to one who was one of the few left with the right frame of mind for PA.

hirr/NoS vs VsN war last round was gr8 fun.

will miss u man
r4: hirr
r5: hirr
starting to see a trend?
Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 13:09   #3
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

I love you legator!!

You were a great leader, and i miss vision and you already.

BUT you cannot leave before a certain picture has been made!!!! Do not break your promisis to friends..

i love you legator and vision
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 14:37   #4
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all

Quote:
A little story that keeps us thinking and believing;

There are things greater in life then we ever can imagine.
For starters, you take a little seed and plant it. Every day you
Nursery, cherish and love this seed. By doing this the little seed
Grows. This, as we all know from nature, takes time…. A lot of time
To make it a big nice tree. After a few years the tree is about 5 times the size
It was when you planted it, as a seed. After some more years of nursery and caring
The tree will expand into something we can only imagine. Though when you stop
Caring and nursing the tree it will automatically stop growing and in the end it will die.
Now take this in mind and picture the next thing;
The seed is now a group of people with a ‘vision’. A team of people who have faith and believe in each other. By loving and caring for one another they will grow there self’s as individuals, but most important, they will grow as a group that will feel as one. After some years this group is almost outgrown and looks at the options to grow more or even expand. This group, or team found out that by getting more people into this lovely feeling they have and created, would bring on their word and feelings in the things they do. Of course only a select few people can get into this group. People that have that same feeling about caring and loving the group has.
And so it started, the group expanded to 5 times it original size at first. All the people that joined at that present time were selected with as much care and dedication as the group has for each other. The foundation of something beautiful was born. The first branch of the tree was grown.
Some bad times came along. The force of things outside the group were able to disturb the love and caring of the ‘tree’. Because of this the tree died a tiny bit. But since all the people in the group found each other again when they saw this happening they could stop the ‘tree’ from dying instantly. They healed the wound of the group and continued focusing on the growth again. More nursery and caring happened, because the group was bigger. This helped the little ‘branch’ to grow more rapidly and it already became a small ‘tree’. More people joined this so call group. They all had the same goal and feelings. So together they can overcome everything. But the keyword here was ‘together’. A few ‘universal years’ went by and the ‘tree’ grew so big that it was almost unable to give all the ‘branches’ the same love and caring that they needed. Some ‘branches’ needed some more caring, others needed almost nothing because their roots were good.
After a while the tree’s roots were so strong that in order to keep this tree alive it only needed to make sure that the branches and leafs got enough nurseries. This in order to grow more leafs. What makes the tree grow and stay healthy? Old leafs die and drop of the tree, some by old age and others are ripped of by wild animals or perhaps even the wind. It’s the way nature is, we can’t change that. No matter how strong our love and faith is.
You know this so called ‘tree’ can be called our group of people. Or as you and me like to call it “VisioN”.
Makes you think, something that started the way nature starts things. Something so special that has so much love, caring, nursery and faith. Can we .. as the builders of it
Let it simply die like this. Yes .. even you the one that was not part of the ‘seed’, can you tell yourself without lying that you can love this ‘tree’, likes leafs love the ‘tree’ that feeds them? Or are you such a leaf that is ready to fall of the ‘tree’ cause of old age or are other ‘wild animals’ (alliances) to strong for your faith and believe in what we can accomplish as ‘VisioN’? Or are you even so weak that the wind can simply blow you of our ‘tree’? Yes, it does make you wonder. And you know what is so beautiful about our ‘tree-vision’ ? You can discuss anything. Yup, anything! Cause people that love and care for each other have a bound for live. In order to keep this special feeling they discuss things to make it smaller problem. And it makes it easier to think about and find a solution for this problem, as more minds are on it.
So in order to keep this ‘tree’ big and strong as we are so proud of it, we need all your support again to keep this ‘tree’ healthy.

Posted by AndroX on www.visionhq.org
After some time even the source of a tree dies. Unfortunaly but true , you .. Legator are that part.
Now is the time to watch and see if you have created a tree so strong to stand on its own.
And this isnt only about vision, as it goes for planetarion in general aswell.

For that I thank you,

And you always will have some odd germanish place in my heart. And your lovely daugther and wife aswell.

Your close friend.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 15:00   #5
Orlandian
VisioNary

Orlandian is an unknown quantity at this point

what can i say but gunna miss u mate. Meet u in wolfpack and followed you to the dark side and joined Vision, Sat as a HC next to you, dam gunna miss you mate, without you around the place is gunna feel empty .... no more kinky jokes about germans to ya wish you the best for life and hope to see you around soon .

edit
There are very few people who i would have said have played this game with honour and you are one of them. when others wanted to jump ship and to change sides u helped us stay true and stick with our alies to the bitter end. I hope that Vision can retain it's integrity without you at the helm

Lots of Love mate

Orlandian

Last edited by Orlandian; 11 Mar 2004 at 15:26. Reason: words ain't enough
Orlandian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 15:05   #6
One_Darling

One_Darling is an unknown quantity at this point

legator your a great guy and a great player for those left playing PA im sure they all will miss you . I have not played for the last 2 rds but remember you well and you will be missed . GL in rl stuff I know you will enjoy . Just make sure you stick around on irc or we will all miss you way too much

Dovey
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 15:26   #7
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Legator...

Today the sad news reached me, via SMS i was asked to come online asap... i thought HELL arrived and heh.. then i read u left.. the only german i ever looked up to as high as no one can't imagine.

Legator, i can say thanks thousand times for the great time I had, the great time in VisioN, the great time on IRC and on the forums. It was an awesome period of my life and i think that after Delton in R6 got me in touch with you i should have never left u in the time between r8 en half r9

Bad choices are always being made, and i hope this aint one of em... sometimes they say 3 times 'scheepsrecht (in dutch)' meaning the third time is the time for things to happen. Legator really you were the main reason for keeping me online day and night, you and the VisioN alliance you made. Though ur leaving me with a lot of mixed feelings, and you probably know why, no one can do better then you, no one. Thanks for leaving behind an awesome alliance, which you built up, i think it's the most wonderful alliance in the world, but heh.. who doesn't ?

It's good too see that uu didn't blatantly retired, but with the way you started with in r10 we are ready to take over VisioN without you and trying to make it better and better each day.

I had a nice period Legator, we even called sometimes when i was drunk, last newyear you even called me in the middle of the night wishing me the best, well i think i can thank you for that. The millions of sms-es we sent to eachother heh.. damn nice years of my life :-)

I'll miss all the things, but I certainly hope that u will be online now and then on the wubly IRC to chat a bit on how ur life is progressing.

Good luck to yourself, your daughter, your wife, your work and your life.

We'll meet again, i'm sure of that,

Rember
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 15:29   #8
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to see you leaving leg|work

I have allways seen your tag as a threat, you work allmost as much as I am away
whaha

I wish you goodluck in rl
and I hope to chat up with you from time to time

Regards,

LB|away
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:24   #9
Borgoroth
Reunion

Borgoroth is an unknown quantity at this point

Like Landy don't know what to say. Met you in our vvomm gal r9 and you made an impression with your attitude,skills etc. You were one of those few in our gal who never gave up. Last round joined VisioN and had great time.(still having)
You are a great person, PA player and alliance HC, gl in real life!
Borgoroth
Hope you'll pop up every once in a while in irc to see us.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:21   #10
bobwolfs

Sorry to hear you leaving!!
But i also had fun chatting with you (eventhough it wasn't very often)

GL in RL

Maybe we'll meet again sometime on irc.

Source

Nato, TFD, Rock, Vision
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 21:55   #11
StevieD

Sorry to hear that your leaving PA Leggy...your a top man and have done alot for us all!

When i joined vision from virus you welcomed me and with your sound personality and with help from other vision HC's made me feel at home.

I was hoping as ive started back again to spend another rd or 2 idling with you
but this is not the case now,hopefully you will come back now and again to have a chat with us!

GL in RL
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 22:15   #12
McNeil

McNeil is an unknown quantity at this point

dunno what to say
you were a great leader and im gona miss you m8
i met you back at the end of rd 7 and had a great time ever since then

hopefully il see u on irc

gl and hf in rl

McNeil
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 22:24   #13
Uthor
Peon

Uthor is on a distinguished road

Damn Leggy you really did it You told me after round 10 you was but I figured you just teasing me in our daily early morning X-rated chats. I will miss you, thax for asking me to join VsN when you started it, best move I ever made. Well at least stay on irc in morning, only thing I really look foward to is talking to you every morning. You know if ya ever in the south you can come and stay, I'll just tell the neigbors you my cousin from Holland

Last edited by Uthor; 11 Mar 2004 at 22:39.
Uthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 22:52   #14
Planes_Walker

Planes_Walker is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck with what ever you decide to do, herd alot of good things about you, sad to see such a fine player leave
Round 6 : 11:13:15 [WP]
Round 7 : 9:24:9 [WP]
Round 8 : 33:7:1 [WP]
Round 9 : 29:10:9 [WP] / [Eclipse]
Round 9.5 : 21:1:22 [Eclipse]
Round 10 : X:X:X [Eclipse]
Planes_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 01:37   #15
Lord Angmar
Visionary

Lord Angmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww, i kinda thought you'd quit eventually leggy, but not so soon, tis disappointing indeed :/, will definately miss your crazy german antics

Hope you do well now not having to put up with pa in your life :P, and all us sexeh aussies, gl my friend, gl
Lord Angmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 06:27   #16
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Another good player leaving... We played along side in R6, was fun back then. Take care!
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 10:19   #17
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

can't really say much.... except for the fact i wish u the best of luck irl with ur wife & kid(s ). I am sure we'll see u around from time to time. Had a great time in VsN and thnx mucho's for the believe u had in me becoming member of the command team.

Luv ya !
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 11:22   #18
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Legator my favortite VisioN-ary

you were definatly a gift to the pa community with your dedication and charm! dont leave forever with out saying goodbye to me

regardless, you are the epitome of class. good luck to you and your new family- you all deserve the best!
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 12:07   #19
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

this is very sad indeed

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 12:15   #20
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Respect Leggy,

See you!
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 15:51   #21
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

I will still send you a Christmas Card mate, playing or not.

Judge
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 16:27   #22
Tyronic

Tyronic is an unknown quantity at this point

your probably one of the nicest people ive ever talked to on irc. sad to see u go.
Tyronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 19:30   #23
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Leggeh I LOVE YOU!!

Will miss you lots and lots, since round 7 i have had great fun, thx to you.

Stay in touch u cant resist

Your Filth
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 01:50   #24
PLVTO

PLVTO is an unknown quantity at this point

Grmbl now u made me even register my nick after all that time!

We have been playing together quite a long time now, since the first private gals. Though i do not even remember what round it was, i know that PA only then started to be as exciting as i have been experiencing all those rounds since the lucky day our both priv gals got merged.

I've been with u all the time, and even when i did not always agree with u, i always respected ur ideas and the will-power, patience and wisdom which u managed to realise those with.

It has been a long story from the first priv gal over ur first tries to create an alliance, sister gals to vision. And now its me whos extremely sad to lose the friend i know longest in PA, for years now, and the only one left of my first PA days....
I've been in any of my alliances till the end, and so will it be with Vision, but it makes me extremely sad that this time there wont be a Legator playing with me till the bitter end! Its a major loss to PA community, to Vision and especially to me....

Still i hope we see us from time to time....

PLVTO
PLVTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2004, 02:13   #25
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Was a pleasure playing with you back in the old days.
Good luck with your life and I hope you will be around in irc from time to time.

Farewell
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 13:00   #26
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Bye Legator, it was fun being in the same cluster and cooperating with you in round 6, and I had a nice time in Vision, until i got pissed off at some people (and they at me). Even though we don't talk anymore because of things that happened, it is sad to see someone leave PA that once was a mate in this game. GL in rl (it's better anyways..). Pa is dieing, it's a fact, although a sad one. Maybe we'll meet again someday in another game.
Greets,
Lord Dain
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 00:21   #27
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about

I know I'm way too late with responding to this thread, but I hope you'll read this.

Leggy,

U will be missed. By the PA community, by ur alliance, by us... us being the ppl that have gotten to know you for what you are: A passionate player, a player with a vision (no pun intended).

Regards,

Yama & Evil_E

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote