User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jan 2006, 23:14   #101
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] The January Transfer Window (UK Transfers Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Hello/**** You Page 3 / 100th post.
I wish I hadn't neg repped you earlier so I could neg rep you for this.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 23:15   #102
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Hello/**** You Page 3 / 100th post.
What, where's the pictures then?
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 23:18   #103
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I wish you hadnt neg repped me as well.

Although i took one look at the number of rep points lost and didnt have to look to work out who it was.

I am however very bored and nobody is being funny in any way shape or form, so Ill have to continue to post truly poor puns, the likes of which would have tommy cooper spinning fast enough to power a turbine the size of birmingham, and passing them off as genuine, original humour.

"Whats the difference between a throbbing cock and the Bible?"
"Nothing. Theyre both shoved down your throat by priests"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 23:19   #104
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kurashima again.

and not the good kind.
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 23:23   #105
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I am however very bored and nobody is being funny in any way shape or form, so Ill have to continue to post truly poor puns, the likes of which would have tommy cooper spinning fast enough to power a turbine the size of birmingham, and passing them off as genuine, original humour."
And where does Page 3 Snypa fit into this?
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 23:25   #106
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its like the last 3 years of this forum suddenly didnt exist.

Someone tell me, was I stuck in an alternate dimension?
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 00:20   #107
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Done, although I don't think I took as many points off
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 00:25   #108
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i feel my previously expressed opinions are somewhat demonstrably vindicated by the course this thread has taken.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 00:26   #109
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Matthew Taylor rumoured to have been subject to a bid from Fulham

**** please no
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 01:11   #110
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

While the top post is pretty shit I laughed at Kura's joke
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 02:05   #111
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Villa's squad is not very good and rather small. Baros getting injured... Im not saying that its a big chance to go down, Im saying it could happen.

I rate Everton, Newcastle and Fulham as better teams.
id place a sizeable amount of cash on villa ending above all 3 tbh

and our squad is a team, not a group of individuals. We have a good mix of youth, experience and class. its a small squad but we have a decent youth setup which backs us up.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 02:30   #112
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
We have a good mix of youth, experience and class.
Delaney, lol.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 02:35   #113
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Delaney, lol.
cygan, lol.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 02:45   #114
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

He's not as bad as Cygan (Delaney is probably the only defender who has conceded more penalties than anyone).
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 06:32   #115
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Steven Davis will save us!
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 11:17   #116
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
He's not as bad as Cygan (Delaney is probably the only defender who has conceded more penalties than anyone).
probably Liam Ridgewell, but still I can live with Delaney.
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 11:38   #117
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
probably Liam Ridgewell, but still I can live with Delaney.
<3 piglet
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 12:06   #118
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Stephane Henchoz is the master of handballing without the ref noticing it thuogh.

He has perfected it
Unread 17 Jan 2006, 13:48   #119
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
cygan, lol.
Our team gives a great performance, winning and a one man comedy show.
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 14:02   #120
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Only transfer this guy will have is one from Intensive Care to a private recovery unit .... I wonder how much his insurance policy will pay out?
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 15:23   #121
pig
1up on you

he can still play though surely?
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 15:34   #122
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Mmm bit sick, but its actually a serious result for Englands World Cup Qualifier....
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 15:21   #123
Blastoderm
________

It's all official:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...al/4614538.stm

Oh yeah.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 15:24   #124
pig
1up on you

about time, good luck to the lad, obviously has half a head choosing arsenal over chelsea and looks like a great potential not only for arsenal but england
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 15:27   #125
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

better dead than red.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 19:08   #126
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
better dead than red.
or Green
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 19:15   #127
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
tim fud should rot in the reserves for six months, and then get put in a one-on-one tackling training session with scotty for four hours on the last day of his contract.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 19:44   #128
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

And after a great week in work, to top it all off , we go and do this! ... COME ON THE JAGS

Bout time we got a natural finisher. If Brewster can still do it in the SPL at 39 , Dodds's going to be a god at Firhill!
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 20:59   #129
Blastoderm
________

Billy Dodds.

He was a legend in one of my old CM games.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 00:00   #130
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Paolo Maldini must be withdrawing his pension soon surely...
21 years at the highest level

amazing for an outfield player.....

plus

4 european cups and 7 league titles

it really annoys me to think he's never been european/world player of the year, has to be one of the best players of my generation (im 21)

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 02:02   #131
Cannon_Fodder

Why does Wenger wear the same clothes for every new signing photo shoot and look like a tit?
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 02:04   #132
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

thats going to completly **** his shoulder tackles
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 02:06   #133
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Why does Wenger wear the same clothes for every new signing photo shoot and look like a tit?
It's called a suit, the idea is to look smart. Arsene Wenger is smart and looks smart - a winning combination .
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 02:43   #134
Cannon_Fodder

Er, the photo shoot, not the press conference
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 02:51   #135
furball

I guess it's just the normal stuff for training then, I really don't know .
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 06:08   #136
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I saw Walcott play on New Years Eve against us, maybe he was having an off night but £12.5 oh dear oh dear.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 12:18   #137
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

£5m with add-ons - it's not that much if he turns out to be a flop.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 12:26   #138
furball

With the new stadium coming, we can afford it. If he turns out to be as good as Rooney, then I'd say that's £12.5 million well spent (since all the add-ons would be paid).
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 14:07   #139
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bet you he's shit and we only hear about him for one season
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 15:28   #140
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
bet you he's shit and we only hear about him for one season
Bet you after 2 years , hes another Jermaine Pennant
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 18:54   #141
roadrunner_0
cynic

you say that like i should know who jermaine pennant is... i don't follow football, i play the fantasy football on here for a laugh and the ability to gloat if i come above a lot of the more knowledgeable people who do the whole eat, sleep etc football
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 19:01   #142
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
you say that like i should know who jermaine pennant is... i don't follow football, i play the fantasy football on here for a laugh and the ability to gloat if i come above a lot of the more knowledgeable people who do the whole eat, sleep etc football
Young right winger, tipped for England. Faded away to nothing, got sent to prison, and now plays for Birmingham and scored today!
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 19:42   #143
isildurx

Wigans new purchases started good atleast

Both Mellor and Thompson scored ^^
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 19:53   #144
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Thompson is a good player, he just forgets its a team game sometimes.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 19:59   #145
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

horrible day, just horrible
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 20:10   #146
isildurx

Glad we held out for a draw, Sorensen is so good sometimes.
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 23:14   #147
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
horrible day, just horrible
i was dissapointed ;/
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 23:33   #148
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

me too

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 23:39   #149
pig
1up on you

Look on the brightside in 1972 villa were in division 3, 10 years later they were european champions. As someone who supports a real team who have also won a real trophy have some faith ;p you will be back (btw forest are my second time dont know if you know this ;o
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 01:05   #150
Ste
Bored

didn't know that.

(forest went from near bottom of the 2nd div to winning the european cup twice, in 4 years )

it doesn't look like we'll be promoted this year.
This is the worst position we've been in since the club was founded in 1865.