User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 23:06   #1
HRS
TFD forever

HRS is an unknown quantity at this point
Annual TFD Rucphen meeting

On the 18, 19 and 20 of June, The Frying Dutchmen will hold the fourth annual Rucphen meeting. Since we had many international guests on the previous meetings, we figured that the spamming of some non-dutch forums was in order.

I think most of you have no idea what Rucphen might be, so i will start with a small introduction here. Once a year TFD has a big meeting that lasts three days. The meeting takes place at "De Posthoorn" which is a camping site in Rupchen (a small village in the south of the Netherlands). There are several events on this meeting: paintball, barbecue, talking about online gaming and others.. in general, we just have loads of fun. Last year we had around 50 people attending, the majority was Dutch but there also were Belgians, Germans, Norwegians and Brits.

For the people that have been to Rucphen before, you know why you have to come again. So hurry and sign up

Well, we do hope that many people will attend Rucphen IV so we will have a great meeting again. More information about the meeting, prices and guests can be find on http://rucphen.fryingdutch.net

Any questions can be asked here, on the forum at the rucphen site or can be e-mailed to [email protected]

<mpr0733> never underestimate the speed of a fryingdutch thread spammer

<Zapman> ja ik wil hrs stalken, natuurlijk, logisch

Last edited by HRS; 6 Apr 2004 at 23:18.
HRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 23:16   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Annual TFD Rucphen meeting

I'm already signed up \o/
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 00:13   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

now you realise most of GD isnt dutch.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 00:16   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
now you realise most of GD isnt dutch.
You missed the part about international interest in the Rucphen meeting.
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 00:19   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

im drunk damnit!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 00:34   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITS THE DUTCHIE VERSION OF THE JASMEET. I MUST ATTEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 06:37   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I told them to rename it to the Leshy-Meet, but they thought it'd be too obvious
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 12:23   #8
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Who'd wanna meet Leshy anyways Still haven't figured that out after a dozen get togethers or so

BTW HRS forgot a main reason: beer is included in the price, so there's a few hundred litres of beer ready to be consumed

Previous non-Dutch visitors were for instance Focht (or Frucht, stupid nicks), Singu, Spinner, Oreo, Olrik, Perkeo, and many more.

Highlight of the 2002 version http://members.yline.com/~mliska/rucphen/rucphen1.htm
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 13:52   #9
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i already signed up for the jas-meet and i'll probably be attending this one aswell (again). depends on time/money/people.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 14:16   #10
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

going to holland to meet a load of strange people i barely talk to online is way too scary a thought
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 15:16   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
going to holland to meet a load of strange people i barely talk to online is way too scary a thought
According to Freud, your post in this thread indicates a hidden desire to come over, but feeling reluctant at the fear not to be accepted.
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 15:33   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I refuse to believe there are people out there who wouldn't want to meet Leshy.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 15:40   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

<3
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 16:15   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

No vandalism or soft drugs? Im not coming, even if there were a hundred Leshy's(<3) there!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 16:18   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Annual TFD Rucphen meeting

The Dutch - Fight on to victory.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 15:51   #16
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

no smoking weed sux tho ;/, but hence expect me to come around
§pa¢e¢ook¦e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 15:57   #17
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by §pa¢e¢ook¦e
no smoking weed sux tho ;/, but hence expect me to come around
That must take you a while to type in your username...!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:07   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the dutch have special keyboards
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:09   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

But wtf is the 1st "letter" (anyway sorry for derailin thread!)
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:13   #20
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Paragraph sign? And a S no doubtedly.

OH LOOK THE RP-ER POSTED :eek: :eek:
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:15   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie
*** RED ALERT ***

Everyone to the GD mobile!
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:16   #22
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Your GD mobile is no match for my RP Stick-of-RP-y-stickiness!

Edit:
+5, ofc.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:17   #23
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Paragraph sign? And a S no doubtedly.

It signifies a section. Apparently it's also used for paragraphs in some crazy European countries.
(¶ is the other way round)
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:18   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
It signifies a section. Apparently it's also used for paragraphs in some crazy European countries.
but how do I type it I mean
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:20   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Annual TFD Rucphen meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
That's a golfing club, isn't it?
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:26   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
That's a golfing club, isn't it?
Keep your sex toys off of this forum.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:33   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Your GD mobile is no match for my RP Stick-of-RP-y-stickiness!

Edit:
+5, ofc.
I have a Banstick +25, ignores AC bonuses.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:34   #28
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Doesn't the Jasmeet just rock \o/

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:37   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Keep your sex toys off of this forum.
I don't insert golf clubs up my anal passage like you do.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:38   #30
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
I have a Banstick +25, ignores AC bonuses.
That means I use my Wand of "stfu" right now, on myself?

Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:29   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I don't insert golf clubs up my anal passage like you do.
I know darling. No one sticks golf clubs up your anal passage as well as I do.
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 17:30   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Golfing and male buggery were never meant to be.