User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:44   #1
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
How safe is your browser then?

i did a test here

the outcome was
High Risk Vulnerabilities 0
Medium Risk Vulnerabilities 0
Low Risk Vulnerabilities 0

hurray for Opera
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:47   #2
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts
Re: How safe is your browser then?

but, i mean, dont you need to use active x controls and flash ect ect to play games ;-)

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:48   #3
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

isnt there a script where you cause the disk drive to open? I want to run it on my computer :-) koo

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:50   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
isnt there a script where you cause the disk drive to open? I want to run it on my computer :-) koo
It's not particularly difficult. It's just a script that tells the PC to open the drive. Other than it being in IE, it's identical to pressing the button on the front.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:51   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Browser Security Test Results
Dear Customer,

The Browser Security Test is finished. Please find the results below:

High Risk Vulnerabilities 1
Low Risk Vulnerabilities 1

does this mean people can hax0r me?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:53   #6
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

it has changed the location of the start button :-( this is bad ... and it has loaded a huge document

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:53   #7
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

High Risk Vulnerabilities 2

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:54   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
it has changed the location of the start button :-( this is bad ... and it has loaded a huge document
This is why you should be using a proper browser.
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:55   #9
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 18:05   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina

hurray for Opera
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 18:11   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
the outcome was

hurray for Opera
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 18:20   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Hmmm... My opera returned no vulnerabilities...
My Interweb explorer seems to have crashed. (edit: one high-risk)

Last edited by Structural Integrity; 6 Apr 2004 at 18:27.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 18:31   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

High Risk Vulnerabilities 7
Medium Risk Vulnerabilities 6

guess what browser im using
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 18:36   #14
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dear Customer,

And thats with IE, so not too bad

Quote:
High Risk Vulnerabilities
Microsoft Internet Explorer CHM File Processing Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability (bid9658)

Recommendations
No patch is available for this problem yet. A possible workaround is to disable Active Scripting in Internet Explorer "Local Computer" zone.
Oh well
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 18:39   #15
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov

:cool:
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 18:43   #16
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

yay for FireFox 0.8, I ran all the tests like 31, which took forever :S
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 19:17   #17
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Mozilla Firefox 0.8:

R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 19:29   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear Customer,

And that was IE...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 21:55   #19
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Not bad, I expected a lot worse.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 21:56   #20
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

High Risk Vulnerabilities1Medium Risk Vulnerabilities0Low Risk Vulnerabilities0

IE6 With all patches. The High Risk has not had a patch yet apparently
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 22:24   #21
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

well done firefox
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 23:31   #22
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Sorry, the test won't work without Javascript.
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 23:52   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 00:11   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
i did a test here

the outcome was

hurray for Opera
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 00:14   #25
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

isnt this a bit like saying

let me beat your car with a sledgehammer and see when it breaks and haha your car sucks as it broke ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 00:15   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

on IE
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 06:56   #27
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

This test is more bias then Congrass. It looks for only IE exploits really, what crap.

Nevermind, all its other tests are at the end.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 06:59   #28
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog

guess what browser im using
If you say IE then you need to be slapped.

I got this, on IE.

Unread 7 Apr 2004, 08:28   #29
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

on IE.

Did anyone else get a virus report on a trojan?
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 09:11   #30
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

If you got all the updates for MSIE, there should only be 1 high risk exploit found.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 09:20   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
isnt this a bit like saying

let me beat your car with a sledgehammer and see when it breaks and haha your car sucks as it broke ?
Not really, no.

Medium Risk Vulnerabilities 2

Work copy of IE.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 09:52   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear Customer,

High Risk Vulnerabilities 3
Medium Risk Vulnerabilities 3

work copy of IE, according to our IT dept, supposedly 'as safe as we can make it'
our IT dept suck
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 10:02   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It's evidently not. They seem not to have installed all the basic updates for a start.
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 14:56   #34
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear Customer,

AND windows keeps telling me to update IE because i have a security loophole or somesuch. Now although ive tried to install it ive also got running 'Flyakite 4.0' which replaces lots of windows system files so infact it refuses to believe its been patched.

tbh i have no clue whether it has or not but judging by the 1 0 0 result i guess it has

HURRAH!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 17:53   #35
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckeh!!!!
If you got all the updates for MSIE, there should only be 1 high risk exploit found.
Which is really funny since the one exploit still had a download box pop up for me that I said no to.

Not really what I call dangerous, unless your stupid and blindy run a .vbs out of IE.
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 17:54   #36
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Dear Customer,

AND windows keeps telling me to update IE because i have a security loophole or somesuch. Now although ive tried to install it ive also got running 'Flyakite 4.0' which replaces lots of windows system files so infact it refuses to believe its been patched.

tbh i have no clue whether it has or not but judging by the 1 0 0 result i guess it has

HURRAH!
Sounds like a hot patch that didn't register right when added. You can find the patch it keeps tell you about and use the download section (NOT windowsupdate) and that usually fixes it for me.
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 19:06   #37
Curufinwe
[+] Templar

Curufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the rough

Mozilla 1.6 ^^
We have sworn, and not lightly. This oath we will keep. We are threatened with many evils, and treason not least; but one thing is not said: that we shall suffer from cowardice, from cravens or the fear of cravens. Therefore I say that we will go on, and this doom I add: the deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song until the last days of Arda.
Curufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 22:31   #38
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

High Risk Vulnerabilities 8

I suck
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 01:20   #39
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

what is flyakite and where can i get info on it?

Unread 8 Apr 2004, 09:41   #40
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

you fags.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 10:20   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Not really what I call dangerous, unless your stupid and blindy run a .vbs out of IE.
Isn't one of the problems that some users have extensions hidden?

Isn't a further problem that this is the default mode in at least one version of Windows?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 12:34   #42
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

with ie

Unread 8 Apr 2004, 14:25   #43
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Isn't one of the problems that some users have extensions hidden?

Isn't a further problem that this is the default mode in at least one version of Windows?
The extension is show and the IE download box warns that it is an exectuable.
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 14:32   #44
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

High Risk Vulnerabilities 10

I haven't upgraded in a while :P (like forever ) But hey at least I got no low risk Vulnerabilities
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 17:22   #45
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
But hey at least I got no low risk Vulnerabilities
thats surely worth an army of (to the value of your vulnerabilities (not including bonus banana in this sentance)

Unread 8 Apr 2004, 17:49   #46
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Just 1 high risk and given the lack of internet I vist without certain regular sites and the amount of e-mails I ignore I don't think it's going to hurt me.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 17:53   #47
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

none, as my security settings are so high the test wont run.

you do realise this is about as useful as an IQ test is, right ?
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 17:54   #48
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

ITT NB3 still comes over as his parents.

I got a book you should read for that you know.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 8 Apr 2004, 17:55   #49
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Congratulations, moving to canada has made you a trolling version of Mark, but shitter.
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 18:00   #50
Evergreen
the merciless

Show me your thesis on Geographical dislocation negatively affecting behaviour between western countries please ta.