User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Aug 2004, 10:36   #1
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Game of the Month

If you wish to put Planetarion on the MAP Again, please go to http://mpogd.com/
and vote for planetarion, just press on the key "p" to find planetarion between the hundreds of games, if we dont make the top1, we can still at least make the top5 and get some free advertisment, please refer it to all the people you may know and played this game and still love it.

thanks. alch

Last edited by alch; 9 Aug 2004 at 17:11.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 10:48   #2
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Game of the Month

i couldn't work out how

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 10:51   #3
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

GO to www.mpogd.com and click on vote on the bottom of the site, then you will be sent to some page with a table of hundreds of alliances, scroll down till you see "planetarion", click on it and choose vote, repeat this process everyday, and we are top1.
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 11:02   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

lol @ Kal
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 14:25   #5
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

biffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the rough

Kal you noob
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 14:30   #6
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

all i did was follow alch's first instructions..... his 2nd lot worked fine - its a bad site layout though, the vote button is tiny :/

anyway i only got about 3 hours sleep last night was far to hot

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 17:11   #7
alch
Retired

biffy, kal is not noob but a uber noob, there is some difference between theses 2.
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 19:09   #8
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

rofl

/me hands kal a intro to computers book

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 19:57   #9
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sadly I dont think theres enough of us to get the game top 5, especially with their 'multi vote' protection script that seems to block people who havent voted from doing so. Ends up with you needing something like 5 times the number of people going to the site with the intention of voting than the votes you actually need
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 20:09   #10
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

You should have posted this 8 days ago, a quarter of the month is already wasted :P
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 21:14   #11
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

im up for that

just someone give me the IP address and im there :S

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 22:10   #12
Busted
Not the band.

Busted is an unknown quantity at this point

I made an account on Mech Wars and Knight of Nobleman (or whatever), and first of all they're practically the same thing, and second of all i can honestly say that I like planetarion better. My first impression of Planetarion was: It looks sort of complicated to start but it doesn't really look THAT hard, and my first impression of the others was: What the hell is going on."
Busted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 22:10   #13
Busted
Not the band.

Busted is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, and planetarion has one game of the month many times in the past. What happened?
Busted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 22:49   #14
alch
Retired

we were and are still the best
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 00:00   #15
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

unless you count pa's competitors.. and ofc more recent and technologically advanced mmorpg
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 00:28   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
You should have posted this 8 days ago, a quarter of the month is already wasted :P
Well, it's not as if we have a huge amount to do at the moment is it ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 14:53   #17
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

We allow only one GOTM vote per day.
Our records show someone at IP:62.252.64.16 has already voted today.
Please try again tomorrow.

Strange, ive been online for the last 24h, as to my knowledge my connection has been reset, and i know i didnt get drunk last night and vote....
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 15:09   #18
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

The PA team need to put a link for this and instructions on how to vote in the MOTD again!