User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Jul 2004, 18:47   #1
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
So now 1up are a little bit pwned....

and LCH have a far superior roid count, are FAnG, MISTU and whatever friends they have going to co-operate against LCH tonight?
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 18:59   #2
Pure

Pure is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So now 1up are a little bit pwned....

silleh sugestion ;p
Pure is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 19:04   #3
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
and LCH have a far superior roid count, are FAnG, MISTU and whatever friends they have going to co-operate against LCH tonight?
You mean it's true?

I thought it was all propaganda and lies. Duped again - it was all just a clever double-bluff.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 19:44   #4
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

Alliances will do what they wish, right now many of them have a grudge against 1up. Will they take their arguments justifying that 1up should be teamed up on (one of which was pointing out that 1up had a 10k roid lead on LCH, now LCH has a 12k roid lead on 1up) and point their action towards LCH? That is only up to them to decide. We will see in the next few days if the universe is truly fluid enough to switch gears and go after the alliance which currently has the massive lead...LCH.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 19:51   #5
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix
Alliances will do what they wish, right now many of them have a grudge against 1up.
And if the round ends with LCH victorious because they got hung up on bashing 1up, they'll blame LCH and hold a grudge against them. PA alliances are funny that way.

But don't get the impression that I'm trying to say they should let up on 1up. Soon perhaps, but not yet.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 20:45   #6
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Methedrine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
And if the round ends with LCH victorious because they got hung up on bashing 1up, they'll blame LCH and hold a grudge against them. PA alliances are funny that way.

But don't get the impression that I'm trying to say they should let up on 1up. Soon perhaps, but not yet.
I tend to disagree on that point. LCH are very ... friendly towards most people.

@topic: Yes it would be the logical consequence to start hitting LCH after the weekend just to keep the #1 race interesting for some more time - given 1Up has been levelled back to a niveau of [VsN] and MISTU that is.
Methedrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 22:36   #7
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methedrine
I tend to disagree on that point. LCH are very ... friendly towards most people.

@topic: Yes it would be the logical consequence to start hitting LCH after the weekend just to keep the #1 race interesting for some more time - given 1Up has been levelled back to a niveau of [VsN] and MISTU that is.

your such a fool, ive read so many propaganda over the rounds, but your opinion and your threads are the worst.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 00:03   #8
Rimmerz
true seasider

Rimmerz is an unknown quantity at this point

tis curious to see LCH's motives, they seem to be focusing on galaxies with the roids in them (whever LCH in them or not i dont think it matters to them)

whever this be MISTU, 1up or whoever it doesnt seem to matter....

our ambitions in MISTU remain the same though - on a sidenote as a former lch member im happy to see em get to number one
Rimmerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 01:57   #9
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

thing is. People fail to realize, it isn't about #1. It was about pwning 1up. You think they just were going to let Sid waltz in and win? There are secret blocks, and secret cooperation between certain alliances. I for one don't know who, but we all know they are there. 1up didn't lose #1 because they were getting pwned, they lost it because they were blind to the present day methods of (LCH/ELY) Mistu, FAnG, and poor old gulible WP. Planetarion will never be about Honor. It is always you can keep whatever information from who. The info was kept from 1up just long enough for it to be to late for them to do anything.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 02:10   #10
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
thing is. People fail to realize, it isn't about #1. It was about pwning 1up. You think they just were going to let Sid waltz in and win? There are secret blocks, and secret cooperation between certain alliances. I for one don't know who, but we all know they are there. 1up didn't lose #1 because they were getting pwned, they lost it because they were blind to the present day methods of (LCH/ELY) Mistu, FAnG, and poor old gulible WP. Planetarion will never be about Honor. It is always you can keep whatever information from who. The info was kept from 1up just long enough for it to be to late for them to do anything.

Just like fury taught us in the past..... its funny how this issue keeps rising while it was Sid / Fury (yes the person(s) in charge of 1up) who invented / improved blocking to the state it is now. THe problem remains that some ppl fail to see the player base has shrunk and forget that blocks don't need to be huge any more :-).

And besides... with all the stuff the [1up] forum poster have posted in the past weeks you can kinda say you had it coming didn't you? It was wellknown that 1up had the most potential (the highest % of "sms / call me and i am online" players), and its not like the other alliances are just gonna let you run off with it. And i am sure there is also some old grudges here and there (how sad it may be) that ppl want to settle once and for all (hopefully)

(this is my personal view.... not that of my alliance tyvm)
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 02:17   #11
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

After a stagnet last round, its nice to see 2 alliances battle it out for the top spot. I hope vsn and mistu can get their roid count up there so that we can watch real fireworks.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 02:32   #12
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

The sad thing about pa is that some ppl hold so much grudge that the most important thing is not to win, but to make sure that whomever you hold grudges against do not win. Personally I pity those poor souls!
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 02:48   #13
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
are FAnG, MISTU and whatever friends they have going to co-operate against LCH tonight?
LOL... wait's to see (not holding my breath though)

(oh ya, a new thread to insult cookie boy on \o/ he figure out how to write intelligently yet?)
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 03:40   #14
B-Butch3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
You mean it's true?

I thought it was all propaganda and lies. Duped again - it was all just a clever double-bluff.
Nah, its just sids propaganda.
And why do most ppl target 1up? Only cus of we all hate them and cus they got big egos, bye bye bye #1 1up
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 04:18   #15
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Looking at the kind of players(I do like a lot of time)
Looking at the image the created around them
Looking at the propaganda they are spreading
Looking at the jumpstart they had

Ofc everyone wants them dead. Winning when you are the favorite in a kinda free for all (alliances) game is the hardest thing there is. Everyone looks at you, everyone wants your roids.

Imho, the real round starts now, this first part was just to make sure 1up wouldn't have a walkover...
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 04:56   #16
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
Just like fury taught us in the past..... its funny how this issue keeps rising while it was Sid / Fury (yes the person(s) in charge of 1up) who invented / improved blocking to the state it is now.
That is a wank statement and a poor troll, though I've never seen Sid rise to it. Maybe he likes the impression it gives....

Blocking was a logical progression of alliances and alliance politics. No-one invented it. Sid was simply at the helm of Fury when they formed a better block and won. A few times. There is also the simple fact that you can't block with yourself. Do the other alliance leaders escape your revisionist history lesson?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 05:04   #17
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
THe problem remains that some ppl fail to see the player base has shrunk and forget that blocks don't need to be huge any more :-).
Yeah, I think two alliances are probably enough to be a round-winning block these days, so long as they don't get too heavily targetted.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 05:15   #18
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just like fury taught us in the past..... its funny how this issue keeps rising while it was Sid / Fury (yes the person(s) in charge of 1up) who invented / improved blocking to the state it is now. THe problem remains that some ppl fail to see the player base has shrunk and forget that blocks don't need to be huge any more :-).

And besides... with all the stuff the [1up] forum poster have posted in the past weeks you can kinda say you had it coming didn't you? It was wellknown that 1up had the most potential (the highest % of "sms / call me and i am online" players), and its not like the other alliances are just gonna let you run off with it. And i am sure there is also some old grudges here and there (how sad it may be) that ppl want to settle once and for all (hopefully)

(this is my personal view.... not that of my alliance tyvm)
I don't think its a grudge. I think it's fear. To touch on something else. 1up would have continued to pwn the round, due to intel in other alliances sucking. Noone was ready, and noone wanted to fight, and they couldn't defend. Most people had given up. It wasn't until coords list was out, and 1up started complaining about incoming, that the round started to turn. It isn't a grudge. It was fear, and an opportunity to capitolize.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 05:32   #19
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

It was never a question of 'if' 1up would be heavily targetted, just a question of 'when'.

I think it was trigged more by the realisation that if MISTU, Vision etc. did not make a coordinated attack now, they would lose any chance to do so. Without this, the round would have developed into a two-horse race between 1up and LCH.

The opportunity to attack was always there, the timing was simply due to necessity.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 08:02   #20
WiD

WiD is an unknown quantity at this point

/me passes sid a hanky
WiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 08:14   #21
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Imho, the real round starts now, this first part was just to make sure 1up wouldn't have a walkover...

I like that, and I hope that is the way the round plays out, if people just try to keep everything close. However, in all the alliances zeal to keep 1up from "having a walkover" they are currently giving LCH a walkover. What needs to happen is that LCH needs to be targetted just like 1up was. (And no I am not saying lay off 1up, cause if you do that you will have the same thing that happened to LCH, everyone target the #1 and let the #2 become the #1 by a large margin)

What needs to happen is people need to target LCH a bit more heavily than 1up, because they have a huge roid lead. What should have happened, is when LCH and 1up were brought to even on roids, that the blocks should have started to target both alliances equally, trying to bring both of them down at the same time. The cooperation was in place to do so.

Either way it turns out, this round is immensely better than last round. The universe has shown that it has the ability to keep this round from becoming stagnant, and that the round should be interesting all the way through. I am enjoying this round alot, so be it that I get incoming every night since my coords were leaked out, it is still fun, and I hope that it stays fun and that the universe doesn't let any one alliance, 1up OR LCH, to run away with the round.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 08:43   #22
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

The everybody targetting the (ex) #1 is their own fault. 1up tries not to annoy the mighty big alliances and is instead picking on the weaker ones. When the smaller alliances strike back somehow it's 1up who starts whining.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 11:34   #23
ComradeRob
wasted

There's no such thing as 'smaller' alliances. The only ones doing anything worth taking account of are probably LCH, 1up, Vison, FAnG, MISTU, ROCK and ND, all of which are led by experienced command staff and have 70+ members.

Last edited by ComradeRob; 10 Jul 2004 at 11:46.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 12:34   #24
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point

pa hasn't changed mutch

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 16:03   #25
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

still waiting to see if the new #1 got incoming last night from multiple alliances, led ofcoarse by our superhero's MISTU, Fang, Rock etc (bet I know what the answer will be)
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 16:19   #26
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
still waiting to see if the new #1 got incoming last night from multiple alliances, led ofcoarse by our superhero's MISTU, Fang, Rock etc (bet I know what the answer will be)
get a clue plz
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 22:31   #27
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

get a clue about what Star Trek Boy... new #1, shouldn't they now have massive incoming from multiple alliances????? ain't that how it's sposed to work... oh wait my bad... people here are full of shit
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:01   #28
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Seeing how 1up is #1 again

(At least for the time being.)

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:06   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
people here are full of shit
duck wins

next thread pls
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:50   #30
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
get a clue about what Star Trek Boy... new #1, shouldn't they now have massive incoming from multiple alliances????? ain't that how it's sposed to work... oh wait my bad... people here are full of shit
You cant expect things like that to happen immediately. Im sure if lch hangs on long enough ie: a week, they will get there fare share on incoming from multiple attacks. I also think that the alliances "ganging up on 1up" will want to put a bit more of a hurting on them before moving on to lch.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:55   #31
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you or another retard even adds FAnG to I don't care what block or makes any claims of allies and naps where FAnG is involved in, then I will not dignify an answer with more then calling you a retard.

For once and always, FAnG has NO naps, agreements or allies. Doesn't mean Sid's thread was wrong, but doesn't mean I'm wrong either. PM Sid for more info if he's not fed up with you lot whining about it nway.

thankyou

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:59   #32
WiD

Quote:
if you or another retard even adds FAnG to I don't care what block or makes any claims of allies and naps where FAnG is involved in, then I will not dignify an answer with more then calling you a retard.

For once and always, FAnG has NO naps, agreements or allies. Doesn't mean Sid's thread was wrong, but doesn't mean I'm wrong either. PM Sid for more info if he's not fed up with you lot whining about it nway.
i thought it was sid that was whining?
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 03:30   #33
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's a scenarion.

I'm playing a game and my side is losing and somebody else's side is winning. Doesn't take too much brainpower to work out who I've got to attack. Everyone in the universe knows if they kill 1 up - well they got more chance of winning thna if they leave 1up alive.

Moving on to LCH - hmmm if you have to ask that question you don't understand this game at all. It's not about pinging 2 foes to try and slow them both down a little and probably forcing them to work together, it's about dropping 1 side out of the picture.

Basically 1up have been a little bit arrogant and manipulative and well - not gained a lot of fans looking at the posts. Somebody has to win and I'm sure many people don't care much who it is as long as it's not 1up. Maybe sad but its human nature.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 03:54   #34
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Milkay my favorite PA player, don´t tell me, that U still play this abusing game
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 04:05   #35
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For some reasons i think that 3some (if they really axcist) are still attacking 1up, as they want to be sure, that 1up isn´t getting back their positsion as 1st ranked alliance in universe.
Then after looking at universe ranks i think, that after the awersome (if they excist) took down 1up from 1st place, they can´t get 1st place self as then after taking down LCH, 1up has still the power to be 1st.
They might have less roids, but when the 3some (if they excist) starts to attack LCH, then 1up gets a chance to catch up with roids, as LCH is forced to take a more defencive positsion, as they had before.
Imho 1up would then start to attack planets what give em the moust roids, and experience, what will be added to score. So LCH will have more then FMR on their ass, besides other alliances in game attack random planets, what don´t contain their members, but what might have LCH members.

Call me dumb, but my strategy would be to beat 1up up as much possible, before moving on LCH.

OlaTa
half retired from game
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 07:13   #36
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

I had a look, because i really wanted them to be in the dictionary but sadly Whever and Scenarion where not there. FS there is no justice. I shall just have to spend the next few days enbiggoning these cromulent words.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 14:03   #37
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

How big are alliances nowdays anyways?
I figure out that planetarion has about 500players, 1-200 farms/scanplanets etc, & 90% of the universe are in different boring alliances.

10 aliances a 65ish people? (included the large majority of players that has more then one planet that is).

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 14:12   #38
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
How big are alliances nowdays anyways?
I figure out that planetarion has about 500players, 1-200 farms/scanplanets etc, & 90% of the universe are in different boring alliances.

10 aliances a 65ish people? (included the large majority of players that has more then one planet that is).
Actually no, this round has been the biggest paid round since Jolt took over I think.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 14:41   #39
WiD

i believe there are 3000 players this round? 30 clusters x 10 galaxies x 10 players = 3000

obv at least around 500 of them are going to be inactives
200 are going to be scan planets
200 will most likely be multi's / farms

leaving around 2100 players this round free+paid

round 9.5 - 10.5 : missed cos i had kids (yes that requires sex)

Round 11 : GUESS WHOS BACK!

/me passes a hankerchief to Sid
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 15:39   #40
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
Milkay my favorite PA player, don´t tell me, that U still play this abusing game
OlaTa mate. Well I didn't signup for 10.5. 11 I decided to play casual and I've got a cunning plan PM me of find me on irc.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 15:50   #41
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Rock has NO allies, NO naps, NO cooperations. We're playing solo. Like Kjeldoran said, if you want more info, ask Sid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiD
i believe there are 3000 players this round? 30 clusters x 10 galaxies x 10 players = 3000

obv at least around 500 of them are going to be inactives
200 are going to be scan planets
200 will most likely be multi's / farms

leaving around 2100 players this round free+paid
Planets: 3971
Galaxies: 400
Clusters: 40
Alliances: 208

-----

Last edited by General Martok; 11 Jul 2004 at 15:58.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 18:02   #42
WiD

thanks for been more specific matey i was only rounding the figures off to a general number of course

round 9.5 - 10.5 : missed cos i had kids (yes that requires sex)

Round 11 : GUESS WHOS BACK!

/me passes a hankerchief to Sid
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 19:47   #43
General Martok
used to register

Thank pilkara

-----
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 20:20   #44
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

btw if i hear anymore bull shit about ROCK being napped to FAnG and Mistu i will personaly roid the noob saying it. As Martok said 2 posts above theres no relations, so please stop moaning like there is.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 20:41   #45
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

FAnG ROCK and MISTU are allied.

Sorry, couldnt resist :/

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 20:42   #46
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well dunno about FAnG and Mistu, but ofc ROCK are going alone and we will pass ND

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 00:11   #47
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Only because you are BLOCKED WITH EVIL BLOCKERS YOU EVIL BLOCKER. Should I put that in bold?

By the way if you are small enough to attack me that's pretty sad. So hahahaha etc.

Lets see what xtothez thinks....
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 03:19   #48
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Anyone else think that LCH's HC has ordered their members to save resources so they actually don't pass 1up?
Very logical idea, keeping them out of the spotlight until the time is right.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 03:43   #49
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

I'd like to see Assassin roid me
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 04:29   #50
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
Anyone else think that LCH's HC has ordered their members to save resources so they actually don't pass 1up?
Very logical idea, keeping them out of the spotlight until the time is right.
I'll answer this one: no

:P

An interesting idea indeed but doesnt seem to be in effect, not that it would fool many anyway.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote