User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 06:30   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Unbe****inleivable

im up, for a starter. the store (maplin) officially opens today. im working 8-8 or something, and i dont even have a contract yet.

they paid the fulltimers 500 quid + for almost 3 weeks full time training, and they paid us part timers 170 for the same hours - we will get the difference of 300 eventually, but apparently it counts as overtime to us and it gets added on to next payday (payday being every 4 weeks)

170? ****, i dont care if im getting the rest. I have 170 to last me 4 weeks - of which 130 +/- will be spent on GETTING to work, and feeding myself when im there.

THe remaining 40 or so, i wont have a chance to spend, because al though im part time, they are putting me in for full time hours right now (without me having a contract, remember - even our boss doesnt have one, and hes well unhappy). I have just done tues-friday, i still have sat-tues before i get a ****ing day off - a wednesday - piece of ****, what am i going to do with a tuesday night. Then i get a friday off, equally useless. Then i get a monday off, even worse.

I feel like ive had my last weekend. Im trapped in a circle of barcodes that dont exist, boxes that have no bin location, and customers asking about components that dont exist, and im pretty ****ing pissed off.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote