User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 May 2004, 10:00   #101
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: By the way, Sid and Zhil ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
or maybe boredom.... or the ability to recognize a shite game when one sees one?
boredom, futility i would suggest is a form of distress coming from the lack of enjoyment - either way it qualifies there has to be some distress or dispair to result in a disbanding
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 10:13   #102
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Indeed my views are biased - and some of the detail of my points may well not apply to FAng. If you kicked out members who break your rules then certainly my views on that were not totally correct.

However, the main thrust of my post still holds true. Kjeldoran had stated that the fact members defended vs their own alliance/allies said NOTHING about their alliance. My main point was that it DOES say something - that the alliance does not earn/demand/deserve the level of commitment/loyalty/respect from its members necessary for members to put the alliance's interests above that of their galaxy mates. You can argue over WHY that is, but the fact that a number of such incidents are occurring makes it indisputable that my key point is true.

By the sounds of it I was wrong in view that FAng wouldn't kick out big members for breaking FAng's rules. FAng has gone up in my opinion if it actually is kicking such members. But my point in that regard may well still apply to an extent - the perception that you wouldn't kick members is what actually matters when players decide whether or not to stick to alliance rules. Whether you actually kick them or not only affects future cases where members have to decide where their priorities lie.

Of course where a block has problems is where one alliance does apply strict rules and others don't - but that's an entirely different issue
Unread 4 May 2004, 10:29   #103
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Indeed my views are biased - and some of the detail of my points may well not apply to FAng. If you kicked out members who break your rules then certainly my views on that were not totally correct.

However, the main thrust of my post still holds true. Kjeldoran had stated that the fact members defended vs their own alliance/allies said NOTHING about their alliance. My main point was that it DOES say something - that the alliance does not earn/demand/deserve the level of commitment/loyalty/respect from its members necessary for members to put the alliance's interests above that of their galaxy mates. You can argue over WHY that is, but the fact that a number of such incidents are occurring makes it indisputable that my key point is true.

By the sounds of it I was wrong in view that FAng wouldn't kick out big members for breaking FAng's rules. FAng has gone up in my opinion if it actually is kicking such members. But my point in that regard may well still apply to an extent - the perception that you wouldn't kick members is what actually matters when players decide whether or not to stick to alliance rules. Whether you actually kick them or not only affects future cases where members have to decide where their priorities lie.

Of course where a block has problems is where one alliance does apply strict rules and others don't - but that's an entirely different issue
The first part of your post i agree with, but this is because the remaining player base have friendships which often are in total contradiction of the alliance they are in. Perhaps this is due to the dispersion of members who were originally in one alliance or another. And were those bonds are often of a stronger nature tan that of the support of there alliance. Alliances definitely are now tactical rather than decisions of the heart. members pick alliances to ensure there best positioning for the forthcoming round. This is probably why FAnG were able to recover more quickly than would have been possible in say round 4 or 5. I would say his says that in a dwindling communitya nd strength of friendships often contravines alliance rules and obligations.. A very hard position to solve.

We have kicked 3 members this round and roided them for there actions. While we don't assume to be pefect if we have hard evidence of wrong doing wil will attempt to exercise our punishment and not allow individuals to dictate what we do. Hard evdence is the ley fact here and often ths is why some actions are not punished as severly as others.

As for block issues... well I agree that is harder to enforce. ALso very true of the curent block, but at leas they honour our views when we express them regarding former members.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 4 May 2004, 13:53   #104
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
If Fury came back it would be messy, but honestly I would come back to the game full force just to make sure that Fury would dominate the game and I think youd be surprised how many people would rally similarly. Regardless, Fury is not coming back. Fury is gone and no one is trying to revive it. It doesnt need me, zhil, or anyone to defend its past.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
ironhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 14:13   #105
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm reviving BlueTuba

omg the ooomhp man sed it it must be tru!~£!11
Unread 4 May 2004, 14:14   #106
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I'm reviving BlueTuba

JUST ADDING TO THE MINDLESS SPECULATION!!~!!@~!!~!

omg the ooomhp man sed it it must be tru!~£!11
you gonan recruit 50% of pa who willonly use you for protection?

If so can i Join please?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 4 May 2004, 14:19   #107
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We're only recruiting those who pass the 'Vaio' test.
Unread 4 May 2004, 14:22   #108
Rumad
th0ng gimp

i will - i cantake anal insrtion harder than most \o/

erm.. or havei got the wrong endof the stick here?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 4 May 2004, 14:26   #109
lokken
BlueTuba

Stick, wrong end of.

Now cease, for we descend into spam.
Unread 4 May 2004, 14:28   #110
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Stick, wrong end of.

you sound a bit like yoda there
Proud to be Independent
Unread 4 May 2004, 18:03   #111
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ITT we realise LB perhaps isn't the sharpest knife in the draw.

Frankly the amount of people we could bring out of retirement for a reformed Fury especially for one round only would be scary a quick scan of MSN shows that, to be honest we (Along with Legion and maybe Xanadu) had a huge quality advantage back in the day and I suspect it would be even more pronounced now looking at the muppets who run half the alliances and the majority of the players who have Top 10 planets.

However, while certain high profile people are about I would suspect the chances of Fury coming back to Planetarion in the state it’s in at the moment isn't too big.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 20:31   #112
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Stick, wrong end of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
you sound a bit like yoda there

Clearly Yoda would have said "descend into spam we do."

N00b.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 20:40   #113
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It has been pointed out to me that comparing n00bs to FAnG HC is wrong. I would like to apologise to all the n00bs I unwittingly insulted with this boorish behaviour.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 07:56   #114
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I will have the internet back on may 11th.. figure I'll play for once
Unread 5 May 2004, 08:37   #115
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
It has been pointed out to me that comparing n00bs to FAnG HC is wrong. I would like to apologise to all the n00bs I unwittingly insulted with this boorish behaviour.
yep - i have only played ever round :-(
Proud to be Independent
Unread 6 May 2004, 11:37   #116
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
haha
like they stand a chance

they life in the past with good memories
let them stay there
Fury would nob your arse sideways mate
Unread 6 May 2004, 12:39   #117
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Fury would nob your arse sideways mate
not for the first time

/me remembers sending 300k ghosts and 2k apods to LB

u should have run m8...

-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 04:02   #118
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Which round was it that the cheating gal posted an announcement to announce they would be announcing something later in the day?
It was Cimmeria; I don't remember which round that was from.

Lockhead still has a quote of mine from that thread in his sig:eek:

PS: What Lokken said

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 17:37   #119
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

R7.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 18:12   #120
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
can i join?
like said before, no :<
what rank did you finish r7, 2(or 3rd?) you deserve your name "dreadn00b"

nice thread this is btw, very nice
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 21:23   #121
[Graham]

[Graham] is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
It's better than all your FAnG one liner drivel that is plaguing these boards right now

i like the cut of this guys jib :-D
[Graham] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 12:33   #122
Miner

Miner is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhh I posted!
If you're bringing back the triad, I'm making sure Lost, Virus, IPC, FP, UV and the Sixth Seal (mine )come back to beat the hell outta Reborn again :P

Now lets have less talk of alliances coming back, before PA gets popular again :P

P.S who are these FanG newbies?
Miner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 11:36   #123
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

ROFL
nice thread.
Ok. ToT will ally Fury then next around, thats ok zhil?
we only have 3 members: Wakko, Marduk and me.
think we could do a nice 5 member block.

And to all the FAnG flamers:
STOP IT. you insult this FAnG morons in a not acceptabel way. They never won anything.
In some months they gonna disband again for internal problems. Let them win this inofficial breakfiller round. After that they can claim to have won something and you have reason to do big universe team up against FAnG in R11.
Oh FAnG wants to claim it is presently an official regular round? 10 + 1 = 10.5 ?
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 11:44   #124
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenbomber
ROFL
nice thread.
Ok. ToT will ally Fury then next around, thats ok zhil?
we only have 3 members: Wakko, Marduk and me.
think we could do a nice 5 member block.

And to all the FAnG flamers:
STOP IT. you insult this FAnG morons in a not acceptabel way. They never won anything.
In some months they gonna disband again for internal problems. Let them win this inofficial breakfiller round. After that they can claim to have won something and you have reason to do big universe team up against FAnG in R11.
Oh FAnG wants to claim it is presently an official regular round? 10 + 1 = 10.5 ?
still bitter bombr?

Get a life eh?
Proud to be Independent
Unread 12 May 2004, 12:54   #125
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
still bitter bombr?

Get a life eh?
bitter? let me think...3..2..1..no.
Didnt thought you need a lesson in FAnG history.
Lets summarize:

Round7: FAnG started quiet well. Good ranked. Then round stagnated and Fury wanted to drop FAnG and Titans. Ive warned FAnG, you didnt believe me. 2 or 3 days later you were dropped (only the jokey consortium stopped Fury to do it already earlier). But FAnG and ToT HC had good relationship at this time, so ToT stayed on FAnG side. FAnG lost most topranks but still worked quiet well.
Round8: After ParraCida got nearly all top100 FAnG planets closed (Hi Gosu, you are even to stupid to cheat ), most FAnG guys gave up. Some final trys to kill Titans/LDK topplanets, where the FAnG member didnt launched on the targets they should, followed.
After that you, Rumad, kicked half of ur HC for none serious reason. FAnG as real alliance was gone.
Round9: Irvine tried to get FAnG alive again. He worked hard but honestly, FAnG wasnt really good.
Round10: Old FAnG HCs returned. They claimed to play with honour, keep cheaters out and on boards even to go solo. FAnG splitted midround again and 42 members, including some officers defected to Ely? thats honour?
FAnG official claimed to keep cheaters out. Really? why you had then more closed/deleted planets than the official cheater ally no.1 ToT (at least it was opinion of majority of PA players)?
ok, doesnt matter I dont care for cheaters. I just dont publish such things. but no cheaters? lol
You official declared to go solo on ADs. why did you already talk to Ely, Ecl and ToT about agreements at this time? why had ToT already an official ally offer from FAnG? why did you ally Dragons, ND etc later? thats honour? thats ur way of going solo?
lol
FAnG PA history is full of defeats, disbandings, splittings, but surely no victorys.
I still respect FAnG for their gaming style of R7. All rounds after it, FAnG was only great on ADs, making propaganda. thats all what FAnG was able to do from R8-10. Now FAnG is maybe able to finish a round and stay topranked. finally..ruling a 1k universe. congrats.

Finally FAnG took even the defectors, betrayers back who ruined FAnG already in former rounds.
but maybe thats a way of honour. to forgive such ppl...
And then FAnG HC is still wondering why nobody likes your ally (anymore)?
You guys betray everything you are propagading and you claim to believe in.
I dont think most ppl dislike you for being rank1 ally. sure the winners get always flamed. but FAnG already got flamed the rounds before. mayve you should think about your behaviour?
(Hi Kj. /me points on politics period of R10)
Im not bitter, Im just telling the truth.

Regards
Sonnenbomber

PS: Ive a RL. If I wouldnt have, I would have read this and joined the flaming battle earlier.
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 13:10   #126
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

A ToT officer indeed tries to make fun of FAnG disbanding?

Your nice story has little relation to truth though
www.fanghq.de for the guys who cant speak english - you find a better summary there
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 13:11   #127
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Lets summarize:

Round7: FAnG started quiet well. Good ranked. Then round stagnated and Fury wanted to drop FAnG and Titans. Ive warned FAnG, you didnt believe me. 2 or 3 days later you were dropped (only the jokey consortium stopped Fury to do it already earlier). But FAnG and ToT HC had good relationship at this time, so ToT stayed on FAnG side. FAnG lost most topranks but still worked quiet well.
Round8: After ParraCida got nearly all top100 FAnG planets closed (Hi Gosu, you are even to stupid to cheat ), most FAnG guys gave up. Some final trys to kill Titans/LDK topplanets, where the FAnG member didnt launched on the targets they should, followed.
After that you, Rumad, kicked half of ur HC for none serious reason. FAnG as real alliance was gone.
Round9: Irvine tried to get FAnG alive again. He worked hard but honestly, FAnG wasnt really good.
Round10: Old FAnG HCs returned. They claimed to play with honour, keep cheaters out and on boards even to go solo. FAnG splitted midround again and 42 members, including some officers defected to Ely? thats honour?
FAnG official claimed to keep cheaters out. Really? why you had then more closed/deleted planets than the official cheater ally no.1 ToT (at least it was opinion of majority of PA players)?
ok, doesnt matter I dont care for cheaters. I just dont publish such things. but no cheaters? lol
You official declared to go solo on ADs. why did you already talk to Ely, Ecl and ToT about agreements at this time? why had ToT already an official ally offer from FAnG? why did you ally Dragons, ND etc later? thats honour? thats ur way of going solo?
lol
FAnG PA history is full of defeats, disbandings, splittings, but surely no victorys.
I still respect FAnG for their gaming style of R7. All rounds after it, FAnG was only great on ADs, making propaganda. thats all what FAnG was able to do from R8-10. Now FAnG is maybe able to finish a round and stay topranked. finally..ruling a 1k universe. congrats.

Finally FAnG took even the defectors, betrayers back who ruined FAnG already in former rounds.
I dont think most ppl dislike you for being rank1 ally. sure the winners get always flamed. but FAnG already got flamed the rounds before. mayve you should think about your behaviour?

Regards
Sonnenbomber

PS: Ive a RL. If I wouldnt have, I would have read this and joined the flaming battle earlier.
I suppose you have your right to that judgement, however wrong you are

FAnG has taken back many of its old members (including hc's) into the fold. We are no longer "just" a planetarion alliance and we have a stable backbone in several games.

Your view was that of let us have this as its only a inbeteen round, but in reality of alliances that have tried to suceed round upon round FAnG deserves this opportunity.

Your history negated 2 points. Firstly that FAnG may have had screw up's but it has never actually disbanded. Sure some side hoppers did to us last round what they have done to Phraktos this round, but at the end of the day we have always competed head to head with the other majors.

As for not being important - for me - it is important, not because of winning, but because like round 7 it shows we have completed what we set out to do - and its great to see them prosper.

And your right - it is only a 1k universe, but at least we have a community which still enjoys playing with and for each other. More than what many alliances can say (including ToT?)!

As I say get over it - flames from explayers like yourself mean very little

I am glad you have a life - all you need now is some friends and your world is complete!
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 12 May 2004 at 13:47.
Unread 12 May 2004, 13:18   #128
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lets summarize:

lol

Regards
Sonnenbomber

Sonnen, I ran FAnG r10 and at no POINT did I claim we'd go solo. Whatever anyone else said about FAnG goin into r10 is simply invalid so doesn't matter really. Yes I wanted with tot, we had a fun r7 and half r8, but it wasn't possible cause EET was already a done deal.

You alliance didn't do much better tbh. You've disbanded aswell. Early r10 we practially crushed you and your luck was that Eclipse took the attention on them and no longer on your alliance.

Also, you think it's cool to get online and post on AD insulting other alliances, other players etc? I must say it's a real mature way you're behaving yourself in.

About the cheaters, yes we do try to become cheatfree, I guess we just simply suck at it being efficient. I'm sure your great tot had tons of flaws aswell ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 13:19   #129
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:

I am glad you have a life - all you need now is some friends and your world is complete!
pwned

Last edited by LEFF|pm; 12 May 2004 at 13:49.
Unread 12 May 2004, 13:22   #130
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
pwned
You could have taken the typo's out!!!! I best get on quakenet before you realise i am on irc ;p
Proud to be Independent
Unread 12 May 2004, 13:34   #131
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:
You could have taken the typo's out!!!! I best get on quakenet before you realise i am on irc ;p
nah, pwned is spelled correctly ^^

im not on irc myself, stil no internet connection at home :P
Unread 12 May 2004, 13:46   #132
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:

I meant in the quote of me!
Proud to be Independent
Unread 12 May 2004, 13:49   #133
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you're selfish you know that
the time you HAVE to get online, you spend on AD ... while you let your NC and other game budies in the cold ...

such a cruel man you are

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 May 2004, 13:49   #134
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

Quote:
I meant in the quote of me!
np

Unread 12 May 2004, 14:19   #135
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

I can confim that Xanadu will be playing round 6 of planetarion
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 14:25   #136
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
I can confim that Xanadu will be playing round 6 of planetarion
lets hope they have you so i can declare war on you
Proud to be Independent
Unread 12 May 2004, 14:31   #137
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

Quote:
lets hope they have you so i can declare war on you
and you would lose
Unread 12 May 2004, 14:43   #138
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
and you would lose
nah
Proud to be Independent
Unread 12 May 2004, 14:53   #139
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

Quote:
nah
You have lost to me every round i have played
Unread 12 May 2004, 15:02   #140
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
You have lost to me every round i have played
Thast funny - while i have ben fang hc i don't think I have lost a roid
Proud to be Independent
Unread 12 May 2004, 17:22   #141
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
That's because you're too small for anyone to attack
Unread 12 May 2004, 17:25   #142
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
cos maybe FAnG accepted a unneeded nap from WP as you are cowards... or maybe phraktos convinced you even if phraktos wanted a nap..... mistu & FAnG accepted.
I don't claim to be proud of the political actions wp used this round but it was understandable as they had members on both sides. Anyway what i can say is that i'm proud to have not of joint the most unloyal alliance ever......yes I'm talking about FAnG if you didn't already know.
Why do FAnG keep on having shots at Fury? Is it because FAnG will never be as good as fury yes you may claim that you are as good as ecl if you want but ecl never had sid in charge of it & many of the old fury members from r3 so guys & girls just remember that
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 18:29   #143
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
cos maybe FAnG accepted a unneeded nap from WP as you are cowards... or maybe phraktos convinced you even if phraktos wanted a nap..... mistu & FAnG accepted.
I don't claim to be proud of the political actions wp used this round but it was understandable as they had members on both sides. Anyway what i can say is that i'm proud to have not of joint the most unloyal alliance ever......yes I'm talking about FAnG if you didn't already know.
Why do FAnG keep on having shots at Fury? Is it because FAnG will never be as good as fury yes you may claim that you are as good as ecl if you want but ecl never had sid in charge of it & many of the old fury members from r3 so guys & girls just remember that
No alliance will be as good as Fury, so neither will FAnG. Call us disloyal, cheaters, noobs, cowards ... whatever helps you to digest this round.
I personally am getting tired of this sort of additude and the things we get blamed for. Yes, it is our fault that the enemies failed, our fault that Phraktos disbanded, our fault that WP had a nap we didn't like ourselves, our fault the PA community is dying, our fault that pple have no fun in this game anymore.

does that make you happier? you all gonna stop whining about it cause isn't that what you in the end wanna achieve? don't fool me by saying you're doin this to create a better round, a better game cause then I'll just laugh, point and yell "hypocrite".

This wasn't meant at anyone in particular so if you truely believe this doesn't apply on you, then ignore it and surely don't reply cause like I said, it doesn't apply on you.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 May 2004, 19:51   #144
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

did ya know that i cba reading this whole thread but from just skimming over it i noticed sid posted so i think i will join in the fun.

Now that the explanations are over I can continue with the discussion in hand, should i actually reply to this thread because Sid has spoken or merely pass it over and continue looking at rubbish from the past......no wait i think i will post.

The nap was neccessary at the time, the fact they screwed up is funny, the fact is really boring

The_Shadow_Man
Intel Officer for TFS(Trolls Flamers Spammers)
Unread 12 May 2004, 20:30   #145
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I personally am getting tired of this sort of additude and the things we get blamed for. Yes, it is our fault that the enemies failed, our fault that Phraktos disbanded, our fault that WP had a nap we didn't like ourselves, our fault the PA community is dying, our fault that pple have no fun in this game anymore.
None of those things are your fault - where I lay blame is that you refused to take action to correct any of those things because you'd rather take an easier, albeit lazier, course.
Unread 12 May 2004, 20:46   #146
NaoS
bored....

NaoS is on a distinguished road

if i won the new euro-lottery i would pay Sid (+ crew) $3.60 per tick to come back to pa with The Fury.
NaoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 08:20   #147
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
None of those things are your fault - where I lay blame is that you refused to take action to correct any of those things because you'd rather take an easier, albeit lazier, course.
we choose what we thought to be the corect course of action based on thediscussion wih some hc's. WE based our decisions on the structure of our gals, strengths of alliances contacted and the support we felt we would receive from independents. Strategically what we did was correct and proovd even more by the Phraktos decision.

Flame us all yu want, blame us all you want, but all we did was make decisions based on the facts at hand to get to where we wanted to be.
Proud to be Independent