User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 22 May 2006, 13:36   #1
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
UK/EU questionnaire

A friend of mine has to make a presentation next week on the UK and its role in Europe, within which they would like the opinions of some British people to talk about our opinion on the matter. As they aren't British and don't actually live here though they have found this a bit difficult and were hoping I could try and get some people to fill in a questionnaire. Any responses are appreciated.

Hello,

First of all, thank you for answering these questions. I will use your answers for my presentation that I will give on the 29th of May. The main theme of this presentation is the position of Great Britain in the European Union, therefore I’m asking your opinion about some aspects of the European Union. If you would like share something else about the EU, you are welcome to do so J and of course I apologise for my crappy English

1. Let's talk about the 15+10 enlargement wave the EU has been going through. Was that a good decision? Is that working well? And where will that lead Europe?

2. How do you feel about turkey joining the EU?

3. What should Great Britain be doing different when it comes to the EU?

Please respond to the following propositions:

1. The European constitution is dead. (And what do you think of the constitution?)

2. Great Britain has no right to really participate in the decision making process of the EU, and make so many demands, because it is not fully integrated in it. (For instance not participating in the Economic Monetary Union).

3. What's been achieved in Europe so far, which has helped to produce greater prosperity and greater stability than Europe has known before, shouldn’t be abandoned.