User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 21:16   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Where is Grimble

Serious
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 21:18   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
grumble grimble is missed

ps I saw a guy named grimble in a movie i think =(
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 23:49   #3
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
whoa
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 01:11   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Grimble, my favorite swearing norwegian!

Ps grimlbe
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 18:11   #5
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Grimble, my favorite swearing norwegian!

Ps grimlbe
i miss him a looooottttttt too =( tough i think he does not know who i am q
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 19:46   #6
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
The real Grimble enjoys mind alltering substances.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 19:59   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
The real Grimble enjoys mind alltering substances.
and so he should
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 11:12   #8
Grimble
Banned

I found this thread again searching for my name.

I'll check it again in a week.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 11:18   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 12:19   #10
Grimble
Banned

bump
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 12:32   #11
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

i miss this thread
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 13:01   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

may this thread lie in dedication of grimble
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 13:03   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Grimble was possibly the greatest homosexual that Norway has ever produced.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 19:50   #14
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
Possibly.