User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 10:40   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Angry You Dirty Dogs

Am I the only player to have wasted money on wave reflectors?

I am suffering my first attack of the round from what looks suspiciously like a bunch of scan planet multi account sharing dogs, and not content with stealing my lovely asteroids, those dirty little mongrels are now scanning me too death and systematically blowing up my wave reflectors ffs

Some tiny innocent little planet in the back of beyond is going to feel the heat of my wrath later on
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:00   #2
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Nope, the salesman persuaded me to buy some too. Although they are still intact.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:56   #3
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
i blocked more scans than u even can imagine or wait...
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 13:25   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Wave reflectors are a big waste of resources.

Though I have bought a few, they're too damned close to the asteroid scans :/
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote