User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:08   #1
Smokster

Smokster is an unknown quantity at this point
Now that the dust has settled

ok once 1up and their super block own LCH/HR who will they kick first from the block to roid ?

ND
ABSOLUTE
MISTU

only serious answers plz as everyone must know they will kick alliance by alliance till they are #1 =)
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:11   #2
Smokster

Re: Now that the dust has settled

and i no way did i mean LCH/HR was a block i guess they still stand alone which is beyond meh why they have 4 allainces lining up to own them
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:16   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

what superblock?
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:19   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

VietNAM.*

*This is a very legitimate reply.
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:27   #5
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, super block?

LCH hasnt come to AD whining about being targetted. That's expected as the #1 alliance, but why do you other fools insist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:34   #6
Smokster

Why do you deny the block you have made and also who will you kick first im anxious to know as im sure its ND/Absolute first
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:37   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Our standards aren`t low enough to ally Absolute. Sorry to burst your bubble. Here`s a penny though. Put it to good use.
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:37   #8
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

A block, it is not.

Temporary cooperation, maybe.

Quote:
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:37   #9
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

LOL, someone been calling Miss Cleo?
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:39   #10
Smokster

ok your block doesnt have Absolute big loss lol but still its a block which will you kick first
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:41   #11
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

ok, you got us

We're going to kick HR first.

Quote:
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:41   #12
jerome

Who else is in this magical block? the pink-fluffy fairies?
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:44   #13
Smokster

Aslo by saying temporary cooperation you justified what i said meaning once this temporary cooperation is over who will you kick roid first ? ND ?
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:45   #14
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokster
ok your block doesnt have Absolute big loss lol but still its a block which will you kick first

I can answer that.

Once we have dealt with any alliances who apose us, we will find the co-ords of all posters who ahve no idea wtf they are talking about, and roid u.
Get a clue.
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:49   #15
Smokster

You couldnt roid meh =) but seriously can 1up answer a question or just say weh dont know instead fo coming up with these lame excuses for a come back i have not said anything hostile to any of you yet you get so defensive why cause someone pointed out your plan
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:51   #16
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Why do i retal verbally?

Read your posts. You make it way to easy for me.
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:51   #17
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
You couldnt roid meh =) but seriously can 1up answer a question or just say weh dont know instead fo coming up with these lame excuses for a come back i have not said anything hostile to any of you yet you get so defensive why cause someone pointed out your plan
no, you havent been hostile, you've just been spoutting bull****

Quote:
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:51   #18
Smokster

ok ok deny it all you want all i needed to know 1up cant win this war they dont even have the balls to admit there is one lol even such HC's
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:52   #19
jerome

Quote:
but seriously can 1up answer a question
no we can`t because THERE IS NO BLOCK SO YOUR QUESTION IS VOID.

Quote:
or just say weh dont know instead fo coming up with these lame excuses for a come back
maybe you should try and find out some actual facts about what your talking about?
Quote:
i have not said anything hostile to any of you yet you get so defensive why cause someone pointed out your plan
what plan? :/ Please do point out where this magical block is and whom it contains, or just shut it :s
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:54   #20
jerome

Quote:
ok ok deny it all you want all i needed to know 1up cant win this war they dont even have the balls to admit there is one lol even such HC's
Go back, read what you just posted, and delete it all, and now try again, whilst keeping in with the rules of the language of english so you actually make sense.
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:55   #21
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Smokester, go create an alliance and do something about the universe then,

Would you rather us sit on our asses and let LCH run away?

We go after LCH, a couple of other allies happen to do the same.

Instant 1up block i guess.

doh

Quote:
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 22:00   #22
Smokster

i only had 1 question now you guys are making it into a i want LCH to run away with it hell no i dont but i mean damn denying your working togetehr to take them out is noobish beh a man and stand up and say Weh are punishing LCH for being on top not some lame excuse weh just happen to beh sending are flets at LCH but weh are in no way connected there is no block because weh say so is just uttter crap i mean seriously. 1up own these boards so no doubt youll put some much spam in this post no one wil actually get to read it and mehbe do sumtin about it your plan is to spread what you want people to hear instead of whats going on and for that i say well played
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 22:02   #23
jerome

Damnit, he`s encrypted his reply in some weird troll language which even I can`t decypher thus I`m unable to formulate a proper reply
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 22:06   #24
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

*Editted per threats from jerome'*

Quote:

Last edited by AzureWrath; 31 Oct 2004 at 22:12.
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 22:15   #25
Dinobot
Former [1up] Hustler

Dinobot is an unknown quantity at this point

We're allied to the Pink Fluffy Fairies?!?!?!

1337!

"Those of us who are truly brave, will never live in fear."
Dwayne Johnson

Loved the extra life with [1up]
Honoured to have walked the dark path with Eclipse,
Proud to have been Xanadu,
But my heart will always be with Ministry
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 22:15   #26
Smokster

Jerome go else where plz your childish behavior is annoying or mehbe you can read my post i know it is readable i may type to fast and dont use many persiods but its pretty undertsandable. and then tell meh sumtin you learned or mehbe sumtin that inspired you cause your true trolling power is showing
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 22:15   #27
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Come foolish 1upers, it is simple logic. LCH hits Alliance A, then Alliance B, then Alliance C. Alliances A, B, and C then hit LCH. Therefore A, B, and C MUST have formed an evil BLOCK!
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 22:18   #28
jerome

Quote:
Jerome go else where plz your childish behavior is annoying or mehbe you can read my post i know it is readable i may type to fast and dont use many persiods but its pretty undertsandable. and then tell meh sumtin you learned or mehbe sumtin that inspired you cause your true trolling power is showing
Firstly, Post in english please, if you have to use "sumtin" etc, atleast stick to the grammatical boundaries so I can understand and reply. Secondly, this thread has been answered several times over in the basis that there is no actual block thus forth, your original question is void.
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 22:26   #29
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

smookster, can i have some of those pillz too?
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 22:48   #30
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
i only had 1 question now you guys are making it into a i want LCH to run away with it hell no i dont but i mean damn denying your working togetehr to take them out is noobish beh a man and stand up and say Weh are punishing LCH for being on top not some lame excuse weh just happen to beh sending are flets at LCH but weh are in no way connected there is no block because weh say so is just uttter crap i mean seriously.
Punctuation? HEARD OF IT?

Quote:
1up own these boards so no doubt youll put some much spam in this post no one wil actually get to read it and mehbe do sumtin about it your plan is to spread what you want people to hear instead of whats going on and for that i say well played
1) Did read it, got a headache doing so.
2) So poorly written posts should in themselves be considered spam
3) Fs, what the hell are you trying to say?
4) We dont own the boards, we try to give people like you a clue.

But to be honest, if you want to be taken seriously you really shouldnt be writing stuff like "weh" and "beh".

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 23:05   #31
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Im in 1 of the alliances in question and since both me and my alliance mates have been attacked by the other 3 alliances in this "super block" id say smokesters intel is pretty bad.
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 23:07   #32
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

I'm lost for words.
Closed Thread