User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Jul 2003, 23:32   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Eastenders have got it all wrong

Sometimes this show is just fking sh*t. Having been brought up in the east end of London I have an idea of what real eastenders are like.

Although some of our women are total slappers, and being surrounded by every sort of ethnic they can find and dump into the area, a few do fall off the straight and narrow and get into relationships with them. However, it's still uncommon to find many white women who like a bit of black, so to speak, in most cases the family just wouldnt have it.

Most girls will have already recieved the lesson about not bringing a black man home way before they start school. And that kind of lesson sticks with them through life, and they even get little refreshers during their teenage years.

So why the hell are the producers having every available women of Eastenders swoon over all the black and asian characters? It just doesnt happen, in the eastend at least.

I suspect they would pi55 a few people off if they depicted the true reaction to these kind of relationships. I'll tell you, Charlie Slater would have sat his brood down long ago and threatened to batter the crap out of 'em and told them they can pack their bags and fk off if they ever bring an ethnic home. It would be far more entertaining though.

Like it or not thats how it really happens in the eastend.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 00:09   #2
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
which part you from?

btw

eastenders sucks

its always "sad" stories

you never ever see anyone smile
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 00:14   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter RAF
which part you from?
Forest Gate. Sh*thole. Only marginally better than Stratford.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 00:14   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Eastenders have got it all wrong

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
whos trolly gimmick are you? you'll never be as good as muslim. Never. Muslim gets into your soul and makes you feel for him. His core identity and ambition - to get laid - is something we can all associate with.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 00:19   #5
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Re: Re: Eastenders have got it all wrong

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
whos trolly gimmick are you? you'll never be as good as muslim. Never. Muslim gets into your soul and makes you feel for him. His core identity and ambition - to get laid - is something we can all associate with.
shut the fk up about being a gimmick. you aint even close.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:55   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Eastenders have got it all wrong

Quote:
This show is just fking sh*t.
Fixed it for you.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:03   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They are all unhappy about something in EastEnders so they got that bit right

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:05   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Eastenders have got it all wrong

Quote:
shut the fk up about being a gimmick. you aint even close.
I thought everyone knew who's gimmick you were
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:17   #9
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
How many Astropods have you got?
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:29   #10
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Re: Re: Eastenders have got it all wrong

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
How many Astropods have you got?
u b*rstard
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:30   #11
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Re: Re: Re: Re: Eastenders have got it all wrong

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
I thought everyone knew who's gimmick you were
And whos gimmick am I?
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 01:06   #12
eXcessum

eXcessum is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Having been brought up in the east end of London
That would certainly explain a few things.

And I think you'll find ... as amazing as this might seem ... that every soap is unrealistic! :eek: and what's more, theres a very good reason for this too (namely to keep viewing figures above 15mill rather than down to just 1 sad boy in the east end)
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 10:14   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
If you believe that East Enders is supposed to be a reflection on what real life in the east end is like, either in the past or currently you should be shot in the face.

The show has absolutely no bearing, other than some of the accents, on what it is like to live in the east end.