User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jan 2005, 05:18   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
What did I do?

I've been blocking this from my mind for sometime, it was my birthday, I can't remember which year, everything was great, much generousity was being showered upon me but one gift did surprise me.

When I say surprise most people think pleasent, when really I think no emotion should couple surprise other than stunned. It stared at me like it had missed it's vocation in life by about 8 months too late (or perhaps 4 months too early), we didn't really have room in the car but we managed in the end.

After the celebrations died and my friends had made their way home I should of been alone that night, not that being alone is a great thing, but no, the constant unerring feeling of being stared at with my back turned kept making me twitch, glancing back, constantly shaken somewhat by the eerie presence of the body on the livingroom couch.

Matching me for height it was an intimidating foe of the mind, donning rubber gloves which were masking taped down for only what I could assume was for evidence reasons I became paranoid, neurotic even, I mean... DID MY ****ING BEST FRIEND AT THE TIME JUST GIVE ME HIS WARDROBE REJECTS THAT WERE TOO MUCH EFFORT TO TAKE TO OXFAM MADE UP AS SOME SORT OF FREAK LIFESIZE GUY AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT?

Last edited by Sunday8pm; 1 Jan 2005 at 13:29.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 05:25   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: What did I do?

what do you want now, attentionwhore?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 05:31   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Let's victimise this bastard to listening to Hard Dance all night.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 14:28   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

did it have a head?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 16:13   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread is useless without pics.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 16:18   #6
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Your avatar certainly brings it alive
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime