User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Dec 2004, 17:16   #1
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
I love him.

MORIENTES, MORIENTES!
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 17:21   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I love him.

Yes , but his bosses have said "You cant have him unless you pay a small fortune or give us first option on Gerrard"

Neither of which you can do.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 17:28   #3
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

5m is the going rate at the moment, in actual fact. 50k weekly wages.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 17:31   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Spend the money on a defence and some decent midfielders to go alongside Gerrard and Alonso, and wait for Cisse next season - you'll find it more beneficial.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 17:34   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
5m is the going rate at the moment, in actual fact. 50k weekly wages.
LIVERPOOL keep quoting £5M. Real Madrid keep quoting £7M, and are rumoured to be saying any drop in the price will be linked to an option on Gerrard.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 18:47   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'd rather celtic got him (its not gonna happen tho so :''''''( )
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 20:23   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

The problem with celtic is , when you never play an opposition of greater quality than your local park teams, theres really no way to prove you arent utter toss.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 20:25   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
The problem with celtic is , when you never play an opposition of greater quality than your local park teams, theres really no way to prove you arent utter toss.
Apart from when they play, erm, Liverpool in Europe

Edit : Or Blackburn. Or Juventus. Or Barcelona. Or any other top class European side that Celtic have beaten in the last 5 years.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 20:30   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Celtic were good.

Now they're shit.

Henrik Larsson or Henri Camara? Their names look similar and apparently they both play up front (I thought camara played while sitting on his ass on the ground but there you are) however the resemblance ends there.

PS Liverpool need a defender. Just one, preferably not a joke of a human being like djimi traore or jamie carragher or whoever else they have back there now.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 20:47   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Celtic were good.

Now they're shit.

Henrik Larsson or Henri Camara? Their names look similar and apparently they both play up front (I thought camara played while sitting on his ass on the ground but there you are) however the resemblance ends there.

We only lost one player.

Fair enough he was a MASSIVE player for us but still only one.

The rest of the the team is still there.

Morientes as an excellent striker would fill the gap left by Larsson.

Then it's glory days again*

*except our team (Lennon/ Sutton) is getting on a bit and we need to get some decent (Champions League standard) defenders
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 20:51   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone's getting on a bit. Juninho's a horrible letdown and is on the bench, Lennon still can't pass the ball forwards, Camara should be in division 1 where he belongs and McNamara is very poor this year. Also I think I saw hedman starting in goals the other day

Balde, Petrov, Agathe and Thompson are still good. Sutton and Hartson too but both are showing signs of age, the first one more than the latter. The rest of the team should not be allowed near the champions league.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 21:02   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
McNamara is very poor this year.

You've said this before and again i'll state that you are talking ABSOLUTE SHITE!
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 21:10   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW what you said about Juninho, Camara and Lennon every Celtic supporter knows.

However much i dont like Lennon he plays a particular role that the boss wants played as as O'Neil is the manager and not i i guess im just gonna have to trust his judgement aint i.

TBH id disagree with you about Agathe ... he doesnt seem to want to run any more and he still cant cross for shit.

You aint mentioned Aiden McGeady and you should have.

The kid is sheer class and is DEFINATELY a big name for the future (he made the Milan players look like amateurs ... even with 3 of them on him).

Coming back sometime soon is John Kennedy who is very sorely needed and will hopefully develop into a Champions League standard defender (the signs are promising).
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 21:20   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Agathe has been handed a more defensive role. Admittedly he does seem to skin defenders far less even when the opportunity does arise but I still think the ability's there.

McGeady and Kennedy both look(ed) very good but I don't think you can issue a definitive statement on either one yet. Although McGeady looked great against Milan (at least in the first half) it wasn't a game which Milan were at peak performance levels.

I don't know how to convince you about McNamara other than to get you to watch all of their European matches this year again.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 23:42   #15
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's in jest to suggest liverpool needs to spend elsewhere, they badly need someone who can bang 20 goals a season for them upfront... no point to them having a great midfield and defence and just losing 1-0 or grinding out draws all season, people will know they have no punch up front and come at them until they break.

Someone like morientes will make teams wary of them on the break and in attack and make them less inclined to pressure the defence as much.

I think morientes would be the best thing liverpool could do for themselves.

It's also funny how the Celtic defence has been found out now that teams are coming at them because they don't have mighty larsson roaming all over the field scaring the shit out of the other side.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 14:20   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Not only false, but irrelevent! Good job, sir.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 22 Dec 2004 at 15:38.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 15:14   #17
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
jamie carragher
I reckon he is good.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 15:21   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

what did man utd pay for rooney again?
and then morientes just costs 7m, which is too much for liverpool?

i'm a tad confused now.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 15:30   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rooney is a whole 10 years younger than Morientes, and fulfills a different role in the team.

Aside from that, good comparison.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 15:31   #20
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Not only false, but irrelevent! God job, sir.
I was pleased.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia