User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Dec 2004, 16:32   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Sir Elton John = Prince Phillip of the Pop World?

Sir Elton has taken it upon himself to really rile people these days, I don't think we've had two weeks between article's on him, but I think he's finally met his match.

Sir Elton was quoted last month as saying Michael was "in a strange place" with "a deep-rooted unhappiness" that came across on his latest album.

Michael said in an open letter to Heat: "Elton John knows nothing about George Michael... we have rarely spoken in the past 10 years."

He described himself as "content" and said he felt he had to defend himself.

"Most of what Elton thinks he knows about my life is pretty much limited to the gossip he hears on what you would call the 'gay grapevine' which, as you can imagine, is lovely stuff indeed," wrote Michael.

"Other than that, he knows that I don't like to tour, that I smoke too much pot, and that my albums still have a habit of going to number one.

"In other words, he knows as much as most of my fans do," the letter continued.

He said he preferred to concentrate on future songs whereas Sir Elton, "makes millions playing those old classics day in day out".

Sir Elton "seems to have forgotten me calling him a few months back to tell him that my American royalties from Patience would be donated entirely to the Elton John Aids Foundation".

'Royal' Gaffe indeed I think by the Ginger Liam Gallagher lookalike.

None the less I'm suitably more entertained by him than any other celebrity these days, so keep it up queer chap!
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 16:38   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Sir Elton John = Prince Phillip of the Pop World?

In other random news from the BBC, Microsoft has released a desktop search tool And Nick griffin, who appears to be the proud wearer of a very low quality glass eye has been arrested. In other news, the sequel to blinx is apparently ok for younger players, though some of the puzzles are apparently annoying.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 16:55   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

You need to burn in hell you ****er you
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 16:59   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well if we're posting BBC links (ok so it's not news) then why not look at:

Funny Flaps
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 17:04   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew

Funny Flaps
o jesus **** in a bucket...
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 17:54   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i refuse to click on that link just because of the rather dubious nature of the name...
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 18:32   #7
Sunday8pm
Banned

It's on a BBC website though, how wrong could it be?*

*it's so very very wrong, worse than saladfingers
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 19:02   #8
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

top-stuff. (the funny flaps)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 19:28   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Sir Elton John = Prince Phillip of the Pop World?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i refuse to click on that link just because of the rather dubious nature of the name...
Well done. That animation is against the law of god and of nature.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 20:02   #10
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

the law of nature is the law of god
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 20:11   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually god contracted it out to Jesus.
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 20:14   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Actually god contracted it out to Jesus.
Not according to Matthew 5:17.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 20:17   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Not according to Matthew 5:17.
Dude, that publication is two thousand years old. You should read some of the more up to date material.
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 20:24   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For those of you who can't be arsed looking it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 20:26   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Sir Elton John = Prince Phillip of the Pop World?

So in fact, it says nothing about the Jesus contract?

Mark is a sly bugger when he wants to be.
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 20:27   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
So in fact, it says nothing about the Jesus contract?

Mark is a sly bugger when he wants to be.
If he's coming to fulfil the law, it must have been in existance before Jesus.
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 20:29   #17
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

so jesus is a cop?
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 20:31   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
If he's coming to fulfil the law, it must have been in existance before Jesus.
It doesn't say who said it. It could have been Fat Les of Antioch for all we know.
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 20:36   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,

5:3 Blessed [are] the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5:4 Blessed [are] they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5:5 Blessed [are] the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

5:6 Blessed [are] they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

5:7 Blessed [are] the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

5:8 Blessed [are] the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

5:9 Blessed [are] the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

5:10 Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5:11 Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great [is] your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

And so on; it's from the sermon on the mount.

Also, thanks to godrules.net for the online KJB.
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 20:51   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Sir Elton John = Prince Phillip of the Pop World?

Does Jesus mix business with pleasure?
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 20:55   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Also, how the **** did this thread go from Elton John, to the BBC site, to Jesus?
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 10:10   #22
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew

Funny Flaps
well you beat me hands down.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote