User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Dec 2004, 23:25   #1
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
how much should I sell this for?

Nope .. not my virginity, but my PS2.

It's just under 3yrs old, in perfect working condition (hardly used) - comes with 5 games (grand theft auto 3 , devil may cry , silent hill , ISS football thingy , quake 3) , and a multitap thingy + 4 controllers (so 4 ppl can play at once) and a memory card.

Originally paid £500.. (yeh, omgwtflol! or whatever new cool hip trendy 'phrase' you cretins use these days)

Oh, and to make it GD worthy, it's probably JC's brother buying it off me.

So how muh do i ask for??? Also doubles as a DVD player don't forget!
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 23:27   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: how much should I sell this for?

£100-150, I'd say.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 23:32   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: how much should I sell this for?

ten dollar
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 00:00   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

100 quid ish.
at a push 120.

ebay is a good way to research btw

"ps2 5 games" into search and away you go.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 00:03   #5
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i'd have been interested were i not skint, and if q3 wasnt there. a first person shooter on a CONSOLE fs? its impossible. give me keyboard and mouse any day

however, since cash == $null , count me out im afraid
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 00:29   #6
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

£70.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 00:39   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

IT WOULD COMEDY GOLD IF JC POSTED HERE SAYING £5.27, AS THAT'S ALL HIS BROTHER HAS.

LOLVNOVSDUYGAWOLOLOAMFGERUYWBAFDYTVRNB(R£

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 00:55   #8
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Heh :-|

Guess I'll go for ~£100 then would have been less but it's my only dvd player - so pretty useful I guess.

Thank you GD for your endless pearls of wisdom!
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:31   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think this needs a vote.

My family is penniless, we need to get this as cheap as possible please .
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:43   #10
bl0ke

bl0ke is an unknown quantity at this point

you wont get more than 150 for it at this time of year (people want new pressies) and even less after XMAS. Maybe 150-200 after february.
bl0ke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:45   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl0ke
and even less after XMAS. Maybe 150-200 after february.
'cheers'
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 02:50   #12
bl0ke

bl0ke is an unknown quantity at this point

yer, merry christmas and welcome to the real world.
bl0ke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 11:50   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl0ke
you wont get more than 150 for it at this time of year (people want new pressies) and even less after XMAS. Maybe 150-200 after february.
NEW PS2's (plus game) are going for less than £100 now. All the games listed I've seen in SHOP 2nd hand sections for less than £10.

The price is not going to go up, if you're dealing with someone who knows the score.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 13:14   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

£75.

Edit: just helping you out JC

Edit2: Yeah I mean £7.50

Last edited by Stew; 5 Dec 2004 at 14:20.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 13:25   #15
JC
lolly roffle

Stew <3

Edit: You meant £7.50 right?
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 13:35   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Hey I said £70 and I don't get anything
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 13:41   #17
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Hey I said £70 and I don't get anything
You are so cool i couldnt think of words to desrcibe you. Even smileys dont do you justice, but here you go .
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 13:57   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For reference : Not a single shop in the country appears to have a stock of PS2's just now , so offering yours, even 2nd hand, with games for £150 would undoubtedly get you a buyer, even if the games were the single shittest games in the history of the PS2.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 13:57   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh , and offer them in the local free ads paper. Thatll get you a buyer within a week.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 16:02   #20
newt
Banned

£100 to JC's bro then ... if he wants to pay.

YOU AINT GETTING IT FOR ANY LESS THAN THAT JC!!!!11one2345eleven ?

being cool on t'intraweb isn't as easy as it used to be
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 16:13   #21
JC
lolly roffle

I assume he is planning on buying it with money he gets at Christmas. He seems to be a bit broke atm and wont even give me a definate yes to going to see The Music in Manc, so i'll see if Geoff wants to come instead .

You can get a PS2 with a couple of games from Dixons for £150 btw Kura. I checked yesterday to see if Newt was doing me out of a lot of money or not.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 17:12   #22
newt
Banned

haha

you cheeky bugger.

Want a week's free trial * then to see if he actually wants to buy it in the new year or whenever? I'm not home this week so ...

* lasts 7 days, for every day after that it will be £20/day :: I know it works so if it comes back broken I will be mildly suspicious :: its your responsibility to pick it up and bring it back .
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 21:32   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
For reference : Not a single shop in the country appears to have a stock of PS2's just now , so offering yours, even 2nd hand, with games for £150 would undoubtedly get you a buyer, even if the games were the single shittest games in the history of the PS2.
All of the Cambridge ones seem to be doing ok. They may just be hiding the UGLY TRUTH.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 06:16   #24
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't sell a second hand sony good to an Orphan for five quid, cause that'd be robbing him given their robustness.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote