User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:22   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
This thread serves no point

Well none that I can think of while I started writing it.

This is a story about a girl, who is about 19 years old.

I'll explain my story chronologically, which will make the most sence, and will also allow you to follow my way of thinking (I hope, because I am fairly bad at it).

1 week before I broke up with my ex, thursday september the 23rd, I was out with Josephine, a friend of hers and that girl's boyfriend. While being there I already noticed I got some over average attention from a girl I also was attracted too, but I didn't know a thing yet. It was just a feeling. But as you understand, I wanted to save my relationship with Josephine, so I didn't give her any over-average attention, but looking back, we had good eye contact, and certainly with me that had a good feeling to it.

Last week saterday, I was going out and the minute I walked into the local club (called the 4 seasons) she was dancing with her friends at the start of the dancefloor, I danced with her and had eye contact with her and there was immediately that spark again. But I didn't give too much attention to it as I was going to another part of the dancefloor to meet up with some people.

Now this last saterday, I was out again and in the club I notice her again, we have eye contact, more eye contact and when she walks by, she sneakily strokes my hand and catches my fingers a bit. I then turn my head and catch her eye, while she dissappears to another part of the club. I take another sip of my beer. While she has eye contact with me she also talks with her girlfriends who are faintly acquianted to some of my mates. So I also get looks, and he gets looks from them, most likely concerning me and her.

At the dancefloor we meet again, but as you have noticed, we haven't spoken yet. I drink some more.
So at the dancefloor we dance, we move against eachother, but it is all very, how shall I say, indirect. I finally break the ice (something I am so terribly bad at) and get her name, which is Bernadette, and indeed she was there last weeak too, but then this oh-so-smooth talker blocks and I really do not know what to say. We lose eachother again. I drink some more.
Then with some short intervals we meet, catch hands, stroke fingers, stroke other body parts and so forth. I am very comfortable with this strangely and it is as if I have known her forever, while I only know her name. Also, I get something more to drink.
Then it is 0315 and I really have to go, since I have my hockeymatch the next day, so I tell her that and ask for her phonenumber so I can send her an SMS if I won. She gives it to me, and I call her while she stands next to me, so she immediately has mine.
I arrived home and sent her an sms with the usual intoxicated jibberish of 'goodnight, sweet dreams, hope you had a good time'. No response.
After my match I sent her an SMS that I won, 9-0 and that I will have a quiet night. (I withheld myself from sending 'a quiet and lonely night')
She responded with : 'Well done, congrats and have a nice night tonight'
When I went to sleep I sent her an sms again, with no response.

And today I sent her an sms with 'I wish I would've spoken to you more last saterday, hope I catch you soon going out again. By the way do you have an msn adres'. Now I know that isn't mister subtle, but then again I am not going to hide I am intrested, as she has also shown she is.

Now I also talked with Koen's sis, who apperently knows this girl, who told me that she is nothing like my ex, Josephine and that she is a shy girl. Which I already noticed.

Now, I haven't gotten a respons yet.

But basically, I want her to lie in my arms asleep. Basically. But we are still half strangers to eachother, so you do not send 'I want you to lie in my arms, asleep' since the whole 'mutual feelings' thing isn't exactly 100% yet, so to say.

But I have waaay too much time on my hands thinking about this and everytime I close my eyes, I see hers.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:29   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: This thread serves no point

Hans you've set yourself up with a thread title like that.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:31   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Here's what I think: I think you just used up the world's supply of the phrase 'eye contact'.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:31   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Having read the thread now i'd just like to say that you suck at women more than i ever could.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:33   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You place too much emphasis on positive eye contact. It's important but it's not as a strong indicator as you're implying.

edit : Pabs made the point I was trying to make, albeit in a crueler and more amusing fashion
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:34   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

She went up and stroked his hand for ****s sake.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:36   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You place too much emphasis on positive eye contact. It's important but it's not as a strong indicator as you're implying.

edit : Pabs made the point I was trying to make, albeit in a crueler and more amusing fashion
It's the last bit of cynicism for a while. I'm trying to cut down =(
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:36   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
I arrived home and sent her an sms with the usual intoxicated jibberish of 'goodnight, sweet dreams, hope you had a good time'. No response.
After my match I sent her an SMS that I won, 9-0 and that I will have a quiet night. (I withheld myself from sending 'a quiet and lonely night')

that is my favourite bit
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:37   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
It's the last bit of cynicism for a while. I'm trying to cut down =(

You'll never last.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:37   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: This thread serves no point

Quote:
But I have waaay too much time on my hands thinking about this and everytime I close my eyes, I see hers.
You will never be a beefcake. Never.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:38   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
You'll never last.
I had made it about three weeks without a real sarky outburst but last week screwed me up. I'm determined to make it until Christmas.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:40   #12
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

So you got fed up of shagging a fat bitch cause you think with your penis and you are now trying to attract someone who is unfortunately attracted to your physically but has no comprehension of how devoid of intellect you are.

This woman sounds smart, principled and holds views she'd like to ascertain, you are a mysoginistic chauvanistic narcissitic **** who is probably going to scar this young woman, if you had given us her last name I would of contacted her to save her from emotional baggage that will stick with her throughout her life should she involve herself with you.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:44   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
mysoginistic chauvanistic narcissitic

Paul appears to "tic" as much as Michael J Fox.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:46   #14
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Paul appears to "tic" as much as Michael J Fox.
You haven't seen me shake my hands when I'm excited have you?

I'm great playing the xylophone piece in "Space - Female of the Species"
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:50   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
You haven't seen me shake my hands when I'm excited have you?

Is it in an up and down motion which starts off slow but gradually speeds up to a frenetic pace?

If so "no i haven't".

THANK GOD
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 02:57   #16
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Is it in an up and down motion which starts off slow but gradually speeds up to a frenetic pace?

If so "no i haven't".

THANK GOD
Imagine shaking your hands after you've just washed them, also making chopping motions but with hands together.

That said apparrently according to my pm box, jo isn't fat, which begs a picture, also I remember he was shagging someone fat, who was she hans?
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:01   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
That said apparrently according to my pm box, jo isn't fat, which begs a picture, also I remember he was shagging someone fat, who was she hans?

YER MAW!!!
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:02   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

there you go, in her hockeyoutfit.

with the ball.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:03   #19
Sunday8pm
Banned

if she's the blonde, then she's chunky.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:06   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Heh, mouthguards. Where's Roy Scheider* when you need him?

*'Jaws' reference, gg
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:09   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Anyway the physique contact was there also, but my brain was just incapable of forming words because I think I was a bit too serious (as I am now) normally I can chat up girls rather easy, but that is usually when I am not intrested and only playing.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:19   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

playa playa
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:24   #23
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
But basically, I want her to lie in my arms asleep.
I felt sick at this point.

Just invite her out for a coffee or a drink in your nicest local pubic house and see if you life each other. If so you can take it from there.

Now this really.. really.. really wasn't rocket science.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:33   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: This thread serves no point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I felt sick at this point.
Because the thought of a healthy relationship between a man and a woman repulses you, you family-destroying faggot?
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:35   #25
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Just don't do cheese.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:41   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Just don't do cheese.
Cheesy cocks.

Nothing to do with you. No sir.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 03:45   #27
Weeks
Banned

Cuty, cuty.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 07:53   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe you should run up to her and punch her on the arm and call her names.

I've heard girls like that.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 07:58   #29
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Especially not in dimly lit environments/dance clubs. One of the main attractors about eye contact is the dilation of the pupils, which indicate an adrenalin release which may be associated with either exertion, feaar or attraction, of course nightclubs are generally dim so the pupils will dilate anyway, and also the exertion from dancing will cause them to dilate also, creating false positives which may subconsciously be mistaken for attraction, when they are not.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 08:35   #30
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

She probably thinks you're a psycho-stalker who keeps staring at her.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 09:21   #31
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

is this the bernadette i think it is? (bit chubby, dark curly hair, brown eyes)?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 09:43   #32
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Reading this thread has enriched my life beyond measure.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 09:50   #33
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I feel like a winner amongst my GD friends.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 13:16   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
is this the bernadette i think it is? (bit chubby, dark curly hair, brown eyes)?
That's Andrea I think.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 13:55   #35
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stop texting her so much!
You'll scare the **** out of her!
4 texts in 2 days?
Give it a day or two then ask if she's gonna be at the club again this week - something friendly and implying you want to see her again but not saying "you're the only girl who's showed any interest in me in ages so i'm gonna cling onto you."
A lot of girls don't like replying to texts unless they specifically ask a question anyway. So ask if she fancies going for a drink or something. But for gods sake man - Stop texting her 3 times a day!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 13:58   #36
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This sounds like a complicated game of playground tag.

Next time, just run up to her, touch her (lovingly and caressingly with your dreams in your very fingertips and heart in your eyes, oh my), run away and shout

"YOU'RE IT"

It's guaranteed not to fail.* If she doesn't play along, she's a bitter whore.

* To fail

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 15:50   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

She just responded, msn addy ahoy.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 17:23   #38
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Here's where you went wrong and are destined to die alone:

-Eye contact is good, but you can't base a relationship on it. Sorry.
-Stroking hands as you walk past? What are you, monkeys? After the first couple of times, take some initiative.
-You don't want to plan a conversation too far ahead, as you don't know what you'll be talking about. But getting a line in after "what's your name" might be a good idea, as it's obvious that question isn't going to take half an hour to answer.
-" it is as if I have known her forever" - sorry to be rude, but if you knew her forever you wouldn't just stroke her as you walk by, you'd engage in conversation.
-You've sent her 4 texts. She has sent you 1. That isn't a good ratio. Don't text her unless you want to ask her something, or unless she texts you. And always ensure she's the last one to text at the end of a night.
-"But basically, I want her to lie in my arms asleep. Basically." - what the hell? You don't even know this girl, yet you want her in your arms?

Stop being so eager, and chill. She'll come to you if she's interested. Stop being so keen - girls don't like the pressure.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 22:39   #39
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

the pressure is off now tomkat, got some more txt's, got her msn addy, we chatted a bit ... she's hooked
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 01:38   #40
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Who are you, Muslim?
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 02:04   #41
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

awwww......bless
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 02:30   #42
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Who are you, Muslim?
I AM MOHAMMED B!
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 05:17   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
I AM MOHAMMED B!

is the "B" short for "Badass"?
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 10:26   #44
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I AM MOHAMMED B!
You don't have a beard.
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 11:02   #45
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
the pressure is off now tomkat, got some more txt's, got her msn addy, we chatted a bit ... she's hooked
So you found you could only chat properly to her online, in geeksville? Learn how to talk to women in the real world
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 11:34   #46
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
So you found you could only chat properly to her online, in geeksville? Learn how to talk to women in the real world
it's all part of the bigger plan where i take her out for a cup of tea
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 13:10   #47
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
... local pubic house ...
I'm intrigued. Where might I find such an establishment?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 15:59   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I'm intrigued. Where might I find such an establishment?
Locally.
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 21:36   #49
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I laughed..

OH SO LOUD
I nearly choked on myself*.
* oh please...
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 01:07   #50
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Be careful to ignore what these love-peasants say.

I suspect that either:

1. She likes you.

2. She does not, and is repulsed by you.

If the former is true, eye-contact is a good idea. If the latter, then she probably wondered why 'the ugly one' was looking at her.
Ever get the feeling that you're not in control?