User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Nov 2004, 19:04   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
****ing Annoying Mockney Wankers Causing Traffic Chaos

*mumble*grumble* ****ing Guy Ritchie and his stroppy cow of a wife are over on the Isle of Man just now filming a movie. Hes blocking one of the busiest streets in the business district all day filming and shes throwing tantrums in the hotels because the food isnt up to her standard.

Revolver better be ****ing good to make up for this shit.

PS : Give me 5 minutes alone in a room with Madonna and a baseball bat and i guarantee that "Swept Away" would never EVER be repeated. Please, sing as much as you like dear, youre good at that, but never EVER grace my TV or Cinema screen again unless theyre showing VH1 or MTV.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 19:10   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ****ing Annoying Mockney Wankers Causing Traffic Chaos

http://usa.bmwfilms.com/clap.asp?tem...=usa&film=star

watch that...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 19:26   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
PS : Give me 5 minutes alone in a room with Madonna and a baseball bat and i guarantee that "Swept Away" would never EVER be repeated. Please, sing as much as you like dear, youre good at that, but never EVER grace my TV or Cinema screen again unless theyre showing VH1 or MTV.
i wonder why she doesnt get it. did she win a price for beeing the worst acctress of the year EVERY single time she tried to make a movie?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 19:53   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

She wants to crack the movie market I believe cause it beats the shit out of touring all year long.

At least for money.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:43   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She's quite fit for her age.

This doesn't add to the thread at all, but I felt I should contribute as there are only 4 posts, and I want to encourage life on GD.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:50   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe she doesn't care about money or being loved anymore and enjoys acting.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:52   #7
Sunday8pm
Banned

Which is clearly why she runs her own record company that's very business minded and makes a profit, or the fact she kicks up shit when london builders tried to rip her off for costs for work on her home... clearly it's NEVER about the money with her (she is all about the money).
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:54   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Which is clearly why she runs her own record company that's very business minded and makes a profit, or the fact she kicks up shit when london builders tried to rip her off for costs for work on her home... clearly it's NEVER about the money with her (she is all about the money).
If I ran a business I'd run a business for profit. If someone was trying to rip me off I'd make a fuss...I must be money obsessed with everything I do.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:57   #9
Sunday8pm
Banned

I believe the point I was trying to illustrate is that she's been actively seeking to make more money for the last 10 years or so. She signed prodigy etc to her american label for release over there etc.

This isn't somethign she needs to do, it's something she obviously chose to do because she spends so much time in the UK that she can see opportunities for breaking acts into the US.

She's also totally into this whole PR/Self-promotion lark... dare I mention that whole fad of name dropping baby-t's? didn't she start it with her best buddies Brittany Spears?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 21:28   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lets not forget the fact she charged £150 for her recent concerts in London.
I know the venue and others take some of that but that takes the piss.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 22:21   #11
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

im with dante on this. she doesnt do it for the money, shes just too bad for that, she really must enjoy acting.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 02:43   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

blessed is the mother of God
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 02:54   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
I believe the point I was trying to illustrate is that she's been actively seeking to make more money for the last 10 years or so.
****ing capitalists
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 03:49   #14
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
****ing capitalists
indeed... your posting style is going downhill jonny.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 03:52   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Criticism is prejudice made plausible.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 03:53   #16
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Criticism is prejudice made plausible.
I'm patenting your posting as a new technique of deep mining.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 03:55   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

I don't have the faintest idea what that means but thanks?
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 03:57   #18
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
I don't have the faintest idea what that means but thanks?
I am optimistic that in being able to plumb new depths we will find valuable materials.