User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:06   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Picture of my forthcoming 'date'

Thursday I have an innocent date with this girl who is a sister of a co-worker who I accidentically met while clubbing some weeks ago. I got hold of her MSN/Cell and now she asked me to do something innocently fun like shopping and dining which will happen Thursday evening.

I am scared as **** and will really make myself look like an ass but damn I'll be there right on time.

Lovely
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:12   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Picture of my forthcoming 'date'

She looks fine.

But don't give her that faggot smile that you usually do.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:13   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

heh, I'll take that in mind
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:18   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Is she really blonde?
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:19   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

cute.
you'll be ok.
just act natural.
unless you're mental unhinged.
Then just try to keep it together during your date and hopefully she won't see the cracks in your mental stability.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:24   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wear the glasses, you will be a winnar !

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:26   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

She's got brownish hair, dark blonde if you like and blue eyes and she's wonderful.

I've never met someone so beautiful, open, direct and fun to communicate with while not being either arrogant, instable or dumb.
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:27   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Wear the glasses, you will be a winnar !

~Vaio~

The time I met her clubbing I did, she only saw me with glasses.
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:28   #9
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're in there \o/

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:38   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You're in there \o/
She thinks he's gay and therefore has said yes to the shopping part, as she is now relying on his good taste in women's clothes.
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:42   #11
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
She thinks he's gay and therefore has said yes to the shopping part, as she is now relying on his good taste in women's clothes.
You know her too? :eek:
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:44   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
An SMS one minute ago

Hoi Lekkerding slaap je al, kusss

HAH
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:49   #13
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
An SMS one minute ago

HAH
Translation please. For the unfortunate.

EDIT: An doesn't link with SMS. S is not a vowel.
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:51   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

ehm don't know if it would translate exactly but:

Hi Cutie, you are sleeping already, kisss
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:54   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
An SMS one minute ago

HAH
And you only needed to send one SEX AAN message for that?
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:56   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Dude, she's not quick shag material, she's wonderful!
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:56   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
EDIT: An doesn't link with SMS. S is not a vowel.
It is "An SMS" though. Although SMS starts with a consonant when writing, it starts with a vowel in pronunciation, which is the deciding factor. It is for the exact opposite reason, for example, "a union".
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:57   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Dude, she's not quick shag material, she's wonderful!
Well, she is very pretty, so gg so far and good luck
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:57   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

exactemundo
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:57   #20
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
It is "An SMS" though. Although SMS starts with a consonant when writing, it starts with a vowel in pronunciation, which is the deciding factor. It is for the exact opposite reason, for example, "a union".
Oh yeah. True.
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 01:58   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Well, she is very pretty, so gg so far and good luck
Thank you
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 02:54   #22
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Before you get too besotted, don't forget to check she doesn't have a willy

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 02:56   #23
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Before you get too besotted, don't forget to check she doesn't have a willy

~Vaio~
you speak from experience?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 03:09   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Get in there!
Make sure she pays for half the meal - otherwise she'll sponge off you forever.
last night (friday) I had my 4th date with a very nice girl
going rather* well!

*Very

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 03:12   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
exactemundo
I gain respect for anyone who uses that phrase.
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 05:05   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Word, not phrase duder
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 05:57   #27
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

since this thread is blatantly showing off ill go against the grain

her forehead is too big

but goodluck
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 12:04   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

pics please
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 12:26   #29
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

has the smudge mark of approval
mines better thou (been wondering where Ive been )
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 12:32   #30
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
(been wondering where Ive been )
No.
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 12:35   #31
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
you speak from experience?
No, just an irrational fear brought on by watching 'The Crying Game'

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 15:11   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i bet she's fat
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 15:44   #33
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

aileen is better looking.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 16:29   #34
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
i bet she's fat

176 cm, 56 kilos. hah.
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 16:33   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is that what she told you?

(sucked in)

No, no i'm sure she's fine.
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 16:48   #36
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

hehe, I already saw her, she's bloody gorgeous
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 16:59   #37
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I would not stick my cock anywhere near those choppers. She looks like she should be out in a forest knawing down trees.

Other than that though, well done!
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 17:24   #38
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I would not stick my cock anywhere near those choppers. She looks like she should be out in a forest knawing down trees.

Other than that though, well done!
SS is dating Ronaldinho's twin sister :rofflollervatorcopter:
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 21:13   #39
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

It's a miracle.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 21:31   #40
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

shes not my type either....

however

eye of the beholder and all that.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 22:37   #41
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

I can not believe the amount of people who absolutely lack any taste whatsoever in this thread.
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 22:48   #42
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Not my type
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 22:53   #43
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
And you only needed to send one SEX AAN message for that?

POTW
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 23:28   #44
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

No this;

Quote:
I can not believe the amount of people who absolutely lack any taste whatsoever in this thread.
POTW
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 00:41   #45
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

OMG

She just called me on phone and was completely nervous while I thought the opposite would happen!

I was soooo

gogo Silversmoke!
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 00:43   #46
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
She just called me on phone
What else could she have called you on? I'm interested.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 00:47   #47
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
What else could she have called you on? I'm interested.
She got disconnected from msn and called me to say that. First time I had 'r on phone! Basicly she called to tell me nighty nighty!

She also said she didn't dare to call me but just did it after a bit of hesitation! (she said that after the little conversation in a sms)
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 00:48   #48
Blastoderm
________

Oooh. I think she wants to shag you mate.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 00:50   #49
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

That really didn't cross my mind yet to be honest, but sure I know I want to kiss her very well!
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 00:52   #50
Blastoderm
________

I can honestly tell you, from experience, that sort of move by some girls means "I want your hot cock in me, right now!" sort of thing.