User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Dec 2004, 21:49   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Annual PAGD Awards

Eevry year we have futile awards on here - I've done it twice before, Ste/Leshy have done it once iirc.

Anyway, usually they're ultra long but I feel let's just keep it short(er)

=_ Post of the Year:

=_ Thread of the Year _=
-- Best Thread:
-- Shittest Thread:
-- Most Pointless Thread:

=_ User of the Year_=
-- Best User:
-- Shitest User:
-- Coolest User:
-- Most Humorous User:
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User:
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside:

=_ Signature of the Year:

=_ Avatar of the Year:

=_ Oldest Person of the Year:

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year:

=_ Most Likely To Become Famous:

=_ Should be sent to RP Forum:

=_ Should be Promoted to PIP:

=_ Most Resistant to Anthrax:

=_ Most Eligible Bachelor:

=_ Cyborg (Most nerdy/geeky/dorky) Dude:

=_ New Labour, Same Shit (Politics):

=_ American Award:

=_ European Award:
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:03   #2
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Annual PAGD Awards

are you trying for post of the year?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:27   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm going for the avatar, cyborg and best user award

\o/
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:32   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I should get signature of the year award for the Arsenal 49 undefeated games.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:32   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I propose the following awards:

Biggest deviant.
Biggest sexual deviant.
Most likely to spend a large amount of their life banged-up.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:38   #6
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

-- Best User: Vermillion (just before he went quiet)
-- Coolest User: Dante Hicks (always will be)
-- Most Humorous User: Leshy
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside: Sunday8pm (he needs it now & again... sometimes)
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 23:18   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
-- Most Humorous User: JBG or Leshy
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User: Marilyn Manson

=_ Signature of the Year: I've liked Kura's one with the hardcore football supporter quote

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: JBG

=_ Most Likely To Become Famous: Dace (not in a positive manner however)

=_ Should be sent to RP Forum: Inferno

=_ Cyborg (Most nerdy/geeky/dorky) Dude: Thermodynamics (i don't really mean this in a negative manner though, I kinda like his "geekiness")
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 00:01   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Eevry year we have futile awards on here - I've done it twice before, Ste/Leshy have done it once iirc.
It was me, not Ste
I stole the idea from RP (I have no idea what I was doing on their boards - honest!)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 00:06   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
=_ User of the Year_=
-- Best User: Leshy
-- Shitest User: Inferno
-- Coolest User: Leshy
-- Most Humorous User: Dace (for his stories)
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside: I don't think anyone does really.

=_ Oldest Person of the Year: Kura (for his mocking of DM when he's like the 3rd or 4th oldest regular on here

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: JC for his avatar spree.

=_ Should be sent to RP Forum: TSM

=_ Should be Promoted to PIP: JC - come on JC, do it again.

=_ Most Eligible Bachelor:

=_ Cyborg (Most nerdy/geeky/dorky) Dude: Everyone? These are forums from a space game afterall.

=_ New Labour, Same Shit (Politics): Dante.

=_ American Award: Tact

=_ European Award: Does this include UK? I'll assume not so er... Koen
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 00:08   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
=_ Should be Promoted to PIP: JC - come on JC, do it again.
I'm back on AR and PD but i havent been given my admin powers back yet . I cant even edit signatures at the moment, i feel so weak.

Thanks for the nominations .
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 00:11   #11
Weeks
Banned

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: JC for his avatar spree.

agreeing with stew.
I forgot about the avatar spree.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 01:05   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

woo, once again im quietly unnoticeable

hurrah.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 01:21   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I propose the following awards:

Most likely to spend a large amount of their life banged-up.
finally, a category i can win
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 01:37   #14
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
=_ Most Resistant to Anthrax:
I'm pretty sure my NBC IPE and training would ensure a win for me here.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 01:47   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't want to give this any serious thought as I'm tired, but surely my avatar is the best ;(
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 01:56   #16
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

It is if it is who I think it is.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 02:55   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I can't recall ever doing any, although I do think I've once stated something to the effect of it being a nice idea to do something like this.
Quote:
=_ Post of the Year: Koen vs Theamion in Drama Shocker

=_ User of the Year_=
-- Best User: 1-X
-- Shitest User: Qdeathstar
-- Coolest User: JonnyBGood and JC equal vote
-- Most Humorous User: Dace
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User: Embroglio
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside: Sunday8PM

=_ Avatar of the Year: TomKat

=_ Oldest Person of the Year: Dead_Meat

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: Marilyn Manson

=_ Most Likely To Become Famous: JammyJim

=_ Should be sent to RP Forum: Dreadnought

=_ Should be Promoted to PIP: Dante Hicks

=_ Most Resistant to Anthrax: skiddy

=_ Most Eligible Bachelor: Dace

=_ Cyborg (Most nerdy/geeky/dorky) Dude: JetLinus

=_ American Award: Tactitus

=_ European Award: JonnyBGood
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 07:56   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I worked very hard this year wankers
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 08:06   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

-- Best User: Dante
-- Shitest User: Dreadnought
-- Coolest User:Leshy
-- Most Humorous User: Dante/Pab
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User:MM
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside:Theamion

--PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: JBG

--Most Likely To Become Famous:Nodrog

--Should be sent to RP Forum: Dreadnought

--Should be Promoted to PIP: Dante

--Most Eligible Bachelor: Dace

--Cyborg (Most nerdy/geeky/dorky) Dude:Structural (I remember that pc build in a NES )
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 11:58   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

=_ User of the Year_=
-- Best User: Sunday8pm
-- Shitest User: Rumad
-- Coolest User: Sunday8pm
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User: Dace
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside: Madi

=_ Signature of the Year: Lokken

=_ Avatar of the Year: sb0lly

=_ Oldest Person of the Year: Kurashima (HE'S 30 YOU KNOW)

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: JC

=_ Most Likely To Become Famous: Sunday8pm

=_ Should be sent to RP Forum: Rumad, cause at least his poor grasp of english won't be noticed there.

=_ Should be Promoted to PIP: 1-X

=_ Most Eligible Bachelor: Kurashima

=_ Cyborg (Most nerdy/geeky/dorky) Dude: Omega2

=_ New Labour, Same Shit (Politics): Wu-Trax

=_ American Award: Dead_Meat

=_ European Award: Idler
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 13:41   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

=_ Post of the Year: Koen tirades against Theamion

=_ User of the Year_=
-- Best User: Dante Hicks
-- Shitest User: Madi
-- Coolest User: RadicalEdward
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User: Manson
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside: Madi

=_ Signature of the Year: who cares?

=_ Avatar of the Year: I have them switched off :\

=_ Oldest Person of the Year: DM

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: Jonny

=_ Most Likely To Become Famous: T + F

=_ Should be sent to RP Forum: QDeathstar

=_ Most Resistant to Anthrax: Sunday 8pm

=_ Most Eligible Bachelor: Jonny

:

In my sleep I grind my teeth.

Last edited by Sarina_Joy; 29 Dec 2004 at 00:44.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 13:57   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:

=_ Thread of the Year _= one of dace's stories
-- Best Thread: one of dace's stories

-- Best User: roadrunner
-- Coolest User: sunday8pm
-- Most Humorous User: dace
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User: silversmoke
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside: sunday8pm

=_ Signature of the Year: rids

=_ Avatar of the Year: tomkat

=_ Oldest Person of the Year: kura

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: JJ

=_ Most Likely To Become Famous: kura

=_ Should be sent to RP Forum: skiddy

=_ Should be Promoted to PIP: leshy

=_ Most Resistant to Anthrax: dace

=_ Most Eligible Bachelor: me

=_ Cyborg (Most nerdy/geeky/dorky) Dude: queball

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 14:21   #23
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
=_ Should be sent to RP Forum: skiddy
Dude!?!
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 14:26   #24
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

=_ User of the Year_=
-- Shitest User: QDeathStart
-- Most Humorous User: Kurashia
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User: Silversmoke (due to language hehe)
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside: JohnnyBGood, Sunday

=_ Avatar of the Year: Kurashima

=_ Oldest Person of the Year: Vaio

=_ Most Likely To Become Famous: Dace (heh)

=_ Should be sent to RP Forum: QDeathStar

=_ Most Eligible Bachelor: Zhukov

=_ New Labour, Same Shit (Politics): Zhukov

=_ European Award: Silversmoke
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 14:51   #25
skiddy
wild one

Quote:

=_ User of the Year_=
-- Best User: Kurashima
-- Shitest User: Phang
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User: Mr Manson
-- Most In Need Of A Brick in the face / bullet through the stomach: Phang
=_ Avatar of the Year: Ste

=_ Oldest Person of the Year: Sunday (although he seems to be 'maturing' now)

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: Dead Meat'

=_ Most Likely To Become Famous: Mr Jaki

=_ Should be sent to RP Forum: Zar

=_ Should be Promoted to PIP: Dante

=_ Most Resistant to Anthrax: Me, for reasons stated above.

=_ Most Eligible Bachelor: Deepflow

=_ Cyborg (Most nerdy/geeky/dorky) Dude: That guy who's got the RP BBQ links in his sig.

Last edited by skiddy; 28 Dec 2004 at 20:46.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 15:04   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 15:55   #27
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Dude!?!
my work here is done.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 16:00   #28
skiddy
wild one

Oh you limey bastard! I'd forgotten about last night!
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 16:53   #29
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
=_ Thread of the Year _=
-- Best Thread: Prediction League whatever

=_ User of the Year_=
-- Shitest User: QDS
-- Coolest User: JC
-- Most Humorous User: JonnyBGood
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User: Marilyn Manson
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside: Sunday8pm

=_ Avatar of the Year: Tomkat

=_ Oldest Person of the Year: Marilyn Manson (most out of touch, at least)

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: JonnyBGood

=_ Most Likely To Become Famous: Dace

=_ Should be sent to RP Forum: Sunday8pm

=_ Most Resistant to Anthrax: Deepflow

=_ Most Eligible Bachelor: Embroglio

=_ Cyborg (Most nerdy/geeky/dorky) Dude: queball

=_ American Award: Tactitus

=_ European Award: Leshy
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 17:02   #30
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
=_ Thread of the Year _=
-- Best Thread: The best one I can immediately recall is Rids' recent one

=_ User of the Year_=
-- Shitest User: Probably Inferno, but we could do with some more really terrible posters.
-- Coolest User: JBG
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside: hmm Nodrog never seems to post any more I suppose. I would say Sunday8pm, but it's not like he's never been told he's shit before.

=_ Oldest Person of the Year: DM

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: JC

=_ Most Likely To Become Famous: MM

=_ Should be sent to RP Forum: Sunday8pm

=_ Cyborg (Most nerdy/geeky/dorky) Dude: Omega2

=_ American Award: Texan, Tactitus
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 18:00   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
=_ User of the Year_=
-- Shitest User: QDeathstar
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User: MM

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: JBG

=_ American Award: Tact

=_ European Award: Leshy
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 18:51   #32
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

A question?

Is somebody *actually* counting and compiling all these votes? Has this thread a practical application? I ain't *that* geeky.....
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 18:53   #33
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

As in- are these actual awards? If so, why is there such an abviously unpractical voting system?

Guys i have no idea what i talk about anymore, i have been very confused lately. I genuinely wonder why.....
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 19:06   #34
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Nothing is counted, but you can tell who wins when glancing through and seeing many nominations. For example, Qdeathstar gets many negative votes and Dante gets many positive votes.
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 19:14   #35
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
-- Best User: Jonny
-- Coolest User: Dante
-- Most Humorous User: Jonny
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User: MM
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside: Sunday

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: Jonny

=_ Most Likely To Become Famous: Dace

=_ Should be sent to RP Forum: Sunday

=_ Cyborg (Most nerdy/geeky/dorky) Dude: Leshy, in a good way
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 21:35   #36
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Annual PAGD Awards

I didn't think somebody would even know me on here, and then this :-/
[cyborg-thingy, nominated by leshy]
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 00:42   #37
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
-- Shitest User: Noone's that bad...
-- Coolest User: JBG
-- Most Humorous User: Manson, on his day.
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User: Manson, everyday.
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside: Sunday, I guess.

=_ Avatar of the Year: Flavius' orgasmic one.

=_ Should be Promoted to PIP: Dante / 1-X

=_ Most Resistant to Anthrax: Sunday

=_ American Award: Tactitcus

=_ European Award(s): JBG, Dante and Leshy.

Last edited by Boogster; 29 Dec 2004 at 00:52.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 00:46   #38
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

"Best" and "Worst" "New User" or atleast New to GD should be afew other awards, I believe depending from your point of view, I could have strong cases for both (primarily worst?:/)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 00:58   #39
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
I didn't think somebody would even know me on here, and then this :-/
[cyborg-thingy, nominated by leshy]
I have eyes everwhere
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:27   #40
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i give you all avatars
i remove shit and cock from the censor

and this is how you all repay me. I SHOULD BE ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE PIP THINGIES!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:33   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i give you all avatars
i remove shit and cock from the censor

and this is how you all repay me. I SHOULD BE ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE PIP THINGIES!
Id vote for you boss, but your last cheque bounced. Cant be seen to be letting debts go unpaid.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:34   #42
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ill call the bank in the morning.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 02:51   #43
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I'm going to vote later-on and when it comes to the 6th of January, I'll post le official stats
----------retired-------
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 03:31   #44
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
the 6th of January

that's my birthday that is
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 03:33   #45
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Happy Birthday you twat. Have a brick upside the head on me!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 05:27   #46
Weeks
Banned

In light of JammyJim's comments I would go for him for PIP. But then JC started the avatar spree and DM banned Sunday.

There's too many to choose!

The ability to say shit and cock are good though. Oh well. Ban everyone who didn't vote for you JJ, that'll learn 'em.
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 11:53   #47
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i give you all avatars
You just couldnt be arsed manually removing all the ones i had added .
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 12:47   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

=_ Post of the Year:

=_ Thread of the Year _= god knows, although the koen theam one does spring to mind
-- Best Thread: see above
-- Shittest Thread: sunday's thread of self aggrandisement
-- Most Pointless Thread: see latter

=_ User of the Year_=
-- Best User: dante
-- Coolest User: dante
-- Most Humorous User: dace
-- Gayest/Lesbianest/Itist User: Mr Manson
-- Most In Need Of A Kick-Up The Backside: thermodynamics for being a pessimistic bastard

=_ Signature of the Year: fk knows

=_ Avatar of the Year: SbOlly from the office

=_ Oldest Person of the Year: lol DM lol

=_ PIP (Person In Power) of the Year: JC for the avatar rampage

=_ Most Likely To Become Famous: skiddy

=_ Should be sent to RP Forum: no one should have to endure that

=_ Should be Promoted to PIP: come back JC, all is forgiven

=_ Most Resistant to Anthrax: skiddy, his logic is fairly hard to argue with

=_ Most Eligible Bachelor: dace

=_ Cyborg (Most nerdy/geeky/dorky) Dude: jetlinus

=_ New Labour, Same Shit (Politics): Mr Manson

=_ American Award: was QDS the rabid american

=_ European Award: Xtrasyn, for greater justice
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 16:16   #49
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Yes, I know.

Anyone care to point me to the Koen vs. Thea thread? There are a dozen or so threads through my lurking :/
----------retired-------
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 16:20   #50
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=180321