User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Dec 2004, 16:23   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey guess what?

Carphonewarehouse are recruiting people from Phones4U because we've got 'special skills'. I'm not sure what's the pay like but I certainly know the commission structure is better.

Do you reckon I should go for it? I don't know anyone who worked at Carphonewarehouse and I'm not sure if they have individual targets like Phones4U (which is sort of shit). All I know is it's easier to deal with customers.

P.S. Rids if you read this, what do YOU think?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 17:27   #2
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Hey guess what?

One shit job to another.
Why not friend, why not?!!?!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 18:03   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I know people who have worked at both. In fact I've been offered jobs at both before.
CW is much better.
But it might be worth you befriending someone who works there and find out what the current commission pay is like. Phones4u have changed theres twice in the last year or so...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 18:09   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah do it, people will hate you less

In seriousness, just research it out and if you conclude it is better to move, is it worth the 'hassle' of moving jobs and being the new guy again? Do you actually like the people at P4u?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 18:49   #5
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

its the ability to do that stupid thing the guy does on the adverts, clearly
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 18:50   #6
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
its the ability to do that stupid thing the guy does on the adverts, clearly
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 23:33   #7
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are nowhere near a silly token promotion at your current employment do it.

If you are though, stick around for the promotion, it'll look better on the CV than just switching jobs for money.

p.s. if you do switch jobs make sure you state you left phones 4 U cause no promotions were forthcoming.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 15:04   #8
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Yeah do it, people will hate you less

In seriousness, just research it out and if you conclude it is better to move, is it worth the 'hassle' of moving jobs and being the new guy again? Do you actually like the people at P4u?
The current crop of staff at P4U are well cool*. It's just that majority of them will be leaving because the Xmas sales will be over. Some have been sacked and some 'forced' to resign already.

I don't think it would be that hard to overcome the 'new guy' tag. I'm doing quite well with P4U although CW, from what I've been hearing, is a lot easier.

*One of them (that belly fetish girl) fancies me. We're going out on Friday.
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 15:05   #9
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I know people who have worked at both. In fact I've been offered jobs at both before.
CW is much better.
But it might be worth you befriending someone who works there and find out what the current commission pay is like. Phones4u have changed theres twice in the last year or so...
They've changed it for the third time if you want to know.