User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Dec 2004, 04:54   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[FOOTBALL] Aston Villa v Birmingham City

This sunday I will return home to watch the villa - blues derby with my family and friends in the holte end. Its the one match all season I wait for. It is the FA cup final every season. I cant quite describe how much im up for this match, quickly telling you the history of the last 2 seasons we pld each other 2002/2003 season we lost both (enkleman at st.andrews let in a throw in from a villa player) 2003/2004 season we drew both (in one of the games 2-0 at half time, drew 3-3 :/) this season Im hoping, praying we will win.

How do you think Villa will do?
Do you rate Villa?

As well as that In my opinion Villa-Blues derby is one of THE most contested derbys in the premiership (its a real derby imo, fans hate each other, players hate each other, the parts of the city (small heath and aston) hate each other, youre either blue or claret and blue on sunday in Birmingham, literally the city is divided) whats your opinion on this?
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 04:58   #2
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [FOOTBALL] Aston Villa v Birmingham City

David O'Leary has been doing better than I thought.
With Leeds he seemed only to be doing well with having a huge amount of money to buy with..
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 05:29   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You people should take your football slightly less seriously. I'd fancy villa to win it this year, although unfortunately for them both mccann (the most solid man in england) and hendrie look like missing the game. Birmingham are a very poor team who have trouble scoring goals. Excluding their back four and goalie the rest of the team could be playing for Burnley, Bournemouth or Boston Utd and nobody would say they were far better than the rest of the players around them. 3-1 to Villa!
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 14:55   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Yah birmingham severely dicked themselves with poor poor name signings over the summer, anything less than a win for villa is a loss imo.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 14:57   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

villa should win it, looking at it, it shouldnt even be that close a game really, but as its a derby match, anything could happen