User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Feb 2017, 21:20   #401
sevenseas

sevenseas has a spectacular aura aboutsevenseas has a spectacular aura about
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Some epic shit here, finishing in cluster 200 top 3.
Then i login and gets 3 7 3 coords of famours cheater jayzinho =), means now i probly have alot of reports on my own!

3 7 3
Deleted
Jesus Traira

Handsome Banana of CtrlAltDelicious (3:7:3)

Round 61 BF Member - rank 34
Round 62 BF Officer - Running politics rank 19
Round 63 BF HC - Running politics rank 3
Round 64 BF HC - Running politics rank 23
Round 66 Bows Member - rank 29
Round 68 Ult Member - rank 27
Round 69 App Member - rank 19
Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Round 71 Ult Member - rank 40
Round 73 Ult Member - rank 51
Round 74 Ult Member - rank 57
Round 75 Ult Member - rank 5
sevenseas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2017, 21:33   #402
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
Some epic shit here, finishing in cluster 200 top 3.
Then i login and gets 3 7 3 coords of famours cheater jayzinho =), means now i probly have alot of reports on my own!

3 7 3
Deleted
Jesus Traira

Handsome Banana of CtrlAltDelicious (3:7:3)
Maybe the universe wants to tell you something
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2017, 22:27   #403
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The posts about Norse are absolutely hilarious. If you poke a hornets nest don't be surprised at the outcome. Face palms to the maximum here.
Unread 24 Feb 2017, 22:36   #404
GuPPie

GuPPie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablitem View Post
You speak a lot about elviz while at the same time forgetting about all the people who got you in #2, about the people dced your incs while you didn;t even make a calc, about all the people that sent you def to save your roids (you are welcome by the way).

You forget about all that and try to screw your alliance by asking people to leave tag... man you are no better.
An alliance that supports a Cheater like Elviz doesn't deserve any better...

Apprime should have kicked him, if alliances keep supporting girls like Elviz... this game will never get fixed.
GuPPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2017, 22:43   #405
sevenseas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablitem View Post
You speak a lot about elviz while at the same time forgetting about all the people who got you in #2, about the people dced your incs while you didn;t even make a calc, about all the people that sent you def to save your roids (you are welcome by the way).

You forget about all that and try to screw your alliance by asking people to leave tag... man you are no better.
No i dont forget about that, as i clearly said earlier that 90% of app are good guys. However if cardi had balls he would have kicked elviz and problem solved.

You think i should stay in a ally that def against you and try ruin for you no matter what ?

Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Unread 24 Feb 2017, 23:29   #406
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

It isn't common an ally supporting def against its own members. This is so ****ed up.
Unread 25 Feb 2017, 00:06   #407
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Wernt Apprime founded by elviz?

That elviz fcks over alliance mates for planet and gal ranks is hardly anything new.
The XelNaga story springs to mind. Some guys in 1up had managed to beat the elviz crew to #1 gal some round 11-12 years ago, as 1up had beaten all the competition for, the round was basicly over, untill elviz apparently tricked storebo to set up a gal raid on none 1up in XelNagas gal, meanwhile elviz had arranged waves on the 1up members there aswell.
XelNaga emoed and quit tag, syntetic_sid raged and kicked Storebo, and elviz did what he does best laughed and won gal

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2017, 15:03   #408
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Wernt Apprime founded by elviz?

That elviz fcks over alliance mates for planet and gal ranks is hardly anything new.
The XelNaga story springs to mind. Some guys in 1up had managed to beat the elviz crew to #1 gal some round 11-12 years ago, as 1up had beaten all the competition for, the round was basicly over, untill elviz apparently tricked storebo to set up a gal raid on none 1up in XelNagas gal, meanwhile elviz had arranged waves on the 1up members there aswell.
XelNaga emoed and quit tag, syntetic_sid raged and kicked Storebo, and elviz did what he does best laughed and won gal
I was GC in that round, r17 or something. Elviz was actually not in charge of the gal as I accepted Elviz into my BP that won r15.

I don't remember the xelnaga story, but I can't really say it was even at all that round as our gal had good lead for most of the round.

Bazza could probably tell more about it as he have logs of everything
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2017, 15:56   #409
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No, this was my first and last round with elviz.
And i left ally cause i dont want to be a part of it.
First round, second round, tenth round, I don't care. You've been around for long enough to know which people make good alliance mates and which don't, even if you haven't personally spent years and years in alliances with every single member of the community. No one did anything shockingly out of character this round. In fact, them not doing it this round would've been out of character.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2017, 20:51   #410
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
I was GC in that round, r17 or something. Elviz was actually not in charge of the gal as I accepted Elviz into my BP that won r15.

I don't remember the xelnaga story, but I can't really say it was even at all that round as our gal had good lead for most of the round.

Bazza could probably tell more about it as he have logs of everything
Well sure Storebo might remeber it since he was kicked and forever blacklisted by syntetic_sid after he arranged an attack where 1up members accidently got hit aswell.
And im sure reading some of the whine threads from back then http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=191197 could be interesting aswell.

So Sevenseas/6:1 just got owned because they just dont know history i suppose

Unread 25 Feb 2017, 20:51   #411
raven187

raven187 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

You did well with politics I will give you that... But never try and get your own ally mates kunted.. it isn't right man
Like when you marked my Inc covered to 'get it off your screen'? Or maybe this round, when you tried to bribe a DC to prioritise your Incs over others?

Get back in your hole CBA.
raven187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2017, 23:18   #412
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

The hate this round powerful it be
Leading to the darkside it be

Next round everyone get their rulers ready to see who's got the biggest dick

So glad of an idle round this round
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2017, 02:55   #413
Sandvold

Quote:
Well sure Storebo might remeber it since he was kicked and forever blacklisted by syntetic_sid after he arranged an attack where 1up members accidently got hit aswell.
And im sure reading some of the whine threads from back then http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=191197 could be interesting aswell.

Interesting read don't remember any of it but seems Storebo was kicked for setting raid on non 1ups like seven did this round. Got Storebo looking through logs and would be interesting to see what bazza have since he was in omen I believe.
Unread 26 Feb 2017, 07:20   #414
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Interesting read don't remember any of it but seems Storebo was kicked for setting raid on non 1ups like seven did this round. Got Storebo looking through logs and would be interesting to see what bazza have since he was in omen I believe.
Funny you said that remebered that your gal had a good lead for whole the round, and when it eventualy was debunked, atleast according to the whine thread, you dont remeber any of it

Unread 26 Feb 2017, 09:34   #415
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven187 View Post
Like when you marked my Inc covered to 'get it off your screen'? Or maybe this round, when you tried to bribe a DC to prioritise your Incs over others?

Get back in your hole CBA.

Sorry, who are you ???

Bribe what dc ? I dced all my own inc

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2017, 15:40   #416
Sandvold

Quote:
Funny you said that remebered that your gal had a good lead for whole the round, and when it eventualy was debunked, atleast according to the whine thread, you dont remeber any of it
You missed the point of my post. I remembered it as we had a good lead, and I didn't remember anything from the thread you posted.
Unread 26 Feb 2017, 15:57   #417
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You missed the point of my post. I remembered it as we had a good lead, and I didn't remember anything from the thread you posted.
Well the fact is that you were behind for most of the round. If you read through that thread im sure someone will mention it aswell.

Unread 27 Feb 2017, 07:50   #418
Apprime

Apprime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
And im sure reading some of the whine threads from back then could be interesting aswell.

Now I didn't actually remember this either. So long ago. But when I checked around some of the facts started to come back...
Dunno about forever blacklisted by Sid. This was 1ups and Sid's last round. So dunno. Think both me and Sid knew once my involvement was leaked I had to go. But yes he was hoping mad over it from what I can recall. Belive we had a chat after the kicking aswell. I can't really recall specifics tho as this was like lost to me just a couple days ago.

Checked out the pawiki which have all the end lists..
Seems both me and Xelnaga is without alliance there at the end.

Is funny tho neither me or the main players in this remembered this event, cause it sure sounds like a lot of action happened.

Kind Regards
Storebo
Apprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2017, 08:35   #419
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Good we got me that remembers certain people would do anything, and still will do anything to end above so called alliance mates.
Once again its been proved this round, quite clearly towards the end when 2:6 tried sabotaging sevenseas attacks by piggying him. Wether it was the deciding little dosnt realy matter, claiming it wasn't the deciding factor makes it look even worse

Unread 27 Feb 2017, 12:20   #420
Apprime

Apprime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Good we got me that remembers certain people would do anything, and still will do anything to end above so called alliance mates.
Once again its been proved this round, quite clearly towards the end when 2:6 tried sabotaging sevenseas attacks by piggying him. Wether it was the deciding little dosnt realy matter, claiming it wasn't the deciding factor makes it look even worse
Such things have been around for decades. In round 4 when you could roid your own galm8s. The ones you couldn't cover you sent pods at to ruin the attackers cap.

Aren't you glad noone got killed and kicked this time atleast? =)
Isn't that an improvement?
Apprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2017, 12:28   #421
sevenseas

Quote:

Its not the piggy attempts that was the worst.
Its getting deffed against by your own ally..., thats utterly lame and still im black sheep for leaveing tag ?

Apprime members most dont know this story though as they stripped me/kicked me from slack and all channels while this was happening to prevent people to know.

Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Unread 27 Feb 2017, 12:42   #422
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Its not the piggy attempts that was the worst.
Its getting deffed against by your own ally..., thats utterly lame and still im black sheep for leaveing tag ?

Apprime members most dont know this story though as they stripped me/kicked me from slack and all channels while this was happening to prevent people to know.
I didn't know about being deffed against by MQ until the eorc, I presumed you emoed and left tag
Unread 27 Feb 2017, 15:28   #423
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never try and get your own ally mates kunted.. it isn't right man
Who are you, and what have you done with Charles?
Unread 27 Feb 2017, 17:12   #424
sevenseas

[quote=Paisley;3255526]I didn't know about being deffed against by MQ until the eorc, I presumed you emoed and left tag[/QUOTE

Most regular members in APP dont know this, most prolly think i just emoed and left tag im sure.

Everytime something like this happend the hcs story was "He'S just emoing". There is a few who can verify this last story though, ults/others in newt/MQ gal atleast.

I have no clue who issued the def orders, but Elviz is the usuall suspect here aswell...

Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Unread 27 Feb 2017, 17:25   #425
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I didn't know about being deffed against by MQ until the eorc, I presumed you emoed and left tag
Most regular members in APP dont know this, most prolly think i just emoed and left tag im sure.

Everytime something like this happend the hcs story was "He'S just emoing". There is a few who can verify this last story though, ults/others in newt/MQ gal atleast.

I have no clue who issued the def orders, but Elviz is the usuall suspect here aswell...
If I was in your position I wouldnt renew membership what MQ did was imo a kickable offense
Unread 27 Feb 2017, 17:28   #426
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
The terms of the deal it self isn't questionable, I should know since i made it.
I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong - I was told that when you made the deal with App, you'd done so under the impression (that App had given you) that App weren't playing ftw and weren't going to be a full tag. I was also told that you'd said that you weren't willing to break the agreement with App, even if they had mislead you about your intentions.

You know how PA is - stories get embellished and so forth. So, if I have it wrong, I duly take back some of my criticism. I maintain that I don't believe maintaining one's "honour" in a webgame is a worthwhile venture whilst at the expense of everybody's fun, but I also acknowledge that it's not your soul responsibility to make PA a more enjoyable environment.

Edit: I didn't want this to be the only post I made today that didn't criticise Kaiba's stats; they're awful.

Last edited by t3k; 27 Feb 2017 at 18:07. Reason: Consistency
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2017, 18:56   #427
Sandvold

[quote=sevenseas;3255531]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I didn't know about being deffed against by MQ until the eorc, I presumed you emoed and left tag[/QUOTE

Most of regular app member that was around that they know as MQ and Cardi talked about it in public chan

And yes i can confirm that MQ deffed
Unread 27 Feb 2017, 19:12   #428
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Seven: It was Sandvold
Unread 27 Feb 2017, 19:28   #429
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprime View Post
Is funny tho neither me or the main players in this remembered this event, cause it sure sounds like a lot of action happened.
Probably others only remembered because it became widely public. But when some things become routine, it is hard to tell exactly when and how they occur each round.
Unread 27 Feb 2017, 19:30   #430
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

[quote=Sandvold;3255535]
Quote:

Most of regular app member that was around that they know as MQ and Cardi talked about it in public chan

And yes i can confirm that MQ deffed
Hardly a drama -

You randomly hit a neutral planet in a friendly
Galaxy and someone from your ally defended them.

I would have deffed against you on that occasion too

Now then.... did you actively try to organise inc on fellow apprime members ?

Unread 27 Feb 2017, 21:50   #431
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

Hardly a drama -

And if you did that while being in BowS you wouldve been kicked without any questions asked.

Most HCs with their integrity intact wouldve done the same

Unread 27 Feb 2017, 23:12   #432
Sandvold

Quote:
And if you did that while being in BowS you wouldve been kicked without any questions asked.

Since Seven haven't responded.

Seven was HC himself at the time in question.

According to himself this didn't happen, not app members or other in the gal

Last edited by Sandvold; 27 Feb 2017 at 23:39.
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 00:45   #433
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Perhaps unusually for these forums I agree with BB, the same would happen in p3n (if you don't recall anyway; no point in just instantly kicking without giving the opportunity to recant).

Organising an attack on own members is of course also kick worthy, less easy to prove though.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 01:04   #434
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I obviously missed the drama

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 01:45   #435
raven187

raven187 is an unknown quantity at this point

Elviz, Cardi, Agar3s, Sevenseas, Xoca, Jayzino, Cocteau and all other previous winners/rule benders are banned from ranking for 3 rounds.

Please report to your respective Def hcs to start your Def whoring.
raven187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 10:45   #436
sevenseas

[quote=CBA;3255538]
Quote:

Hardly a drama -

You would def against your own ally members? nice to know.

I can tell that i was feed up with elviz behaviour and our "hc team agreed" a short period that elviz was a **** and he was set on no def. I never organized a shit , but i told 1 guy about it in a regular wa/tg conversation that elviz **** was on no def. This was in middle of day with all our ally ships free, if someone then decided to put this to the test i have nothing do do with it.

Should atleast think teacher Sandvold would know the terms/meaning on "organisation".

And since sandvold want to point out so many things i have a question for you my friend.

It seemed to me APP was useing a scanbot which responded ultra fast on scan request and put them back in slack channel. When scanner was "down" we had to call elviz/sandvold and it went fast up again.

Our "Scanner" was named moru and this moru sandvold always got in touch with when needed (who never said a word all round) also was escorting all sandvolds co attacks and recalled before lands for sandvolds gain.

Care to enlighten us on this sandvold as u clearly like to respond on the forums?

Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 11:12   #437
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:

You would kick your member for hitting a random in a friendly galaxy?

Good!!!!

Unread 28 Feb 2017, 11:55   #438
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

I would kick all my members as they either def, attack, don't def, don't attack, cheat, don't cheat, are available, are not available, play for a decent planet, don't play for planet, play for gal, don't play for gal, play for alliance, don't play for alliance, play at all, don't play at all, are freaking idiots, aren't freaking idiots and how many other reasons I may or may not come up with sober or not sober, even if angry or not at one or another or myself.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 15:11   #439
Sandvold

[quote=sevenseas;3255544]
Quote:

You would def against your own ally members? nice to know.

I can tell that i was feed up with elviz behaviour and our "hc team agreed" a short period that elviz was a **** and he was set on no def. I never organized a shit , but i told 1 guy about it in a regular wa/tg conversation that elviz **** was on no def. This was in middle of day with all our ally ships free, if someone then decided to put this to the test i have nothing do do with it.

Should atleast think teacher Sandvold would know the terms/meaning on "organisation".

And since sandvold want to point out so many things i have a question for you my friend.

It seemed to me APP was useing a scanbot which responded ultra fast on scan request and put them back in slack channel. When scanner was "down" we had to call elviz/sandvold and it went fast up again.

Our "Scanner" was named moru and this moru sandvold always got in touch with when needed (who never said a word all round) also was escorting all sandvolds co attacks and recalled before lands for sandvolds gain.

Care to enlighten us on this sandvold as u clearly like to respond on the forums?
Maybe quote right post you nub CBA posted that question
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 15:18   #440
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

The quoteing is bugged due to some update recently, hard to notice?

Unread 28 Feb 2017, 16:01   #441
fortran

Quote:

You played in BF for two or three rounds, right? I know Migi is real because I ended in a Fang gal with him once before, but was he really the one controlling BF's scanbot? Because I don't record people calling him when bot was down.

edit: I was always curious about this. As you seem to care, you may know.
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 16:30   #442
Sandvold

Quote:
Still doesn't change the fact that he responds to questions CBA asks

I wrote what Seven told me, that he didn't try to get anyone to hit us.
If I belive it is another case.

Response to Sevens comments:
Seven or anyone else calling me to get scanner on didn't happen once, my number wasn't even in callbot so would be hard. You can also get MH's to check my logins vs moru. According to your logic Storebo is also a multi, played two rounds ago (with you) in App didn't speak once, he did same for several rounds in norse. He still attacked at same targets as me pretty much every day, sent def also. But apparently no other communication then Slack exist.

For those wanting to accept Seven in their alliance future. Remember he's the HC of BF that took pnaps while at war. Discussing to get inc recalled from himself in exchange of recalling def at ally mates. Now apparently not setting up, but at least informing other ppl that ally mates is on no def. Which in my opinon seems quite close to setting them up. That you cannot be blamed that that person got inc is just short sighted and ignorant. There is quite a bit of information saying you did more then that also.

So if Seven want to join any alliance next round and any HC's need to confirm these facts just PM me and I'll provide as much as I can

Reading is hard, if you need I can give you some private lessons Seven.

*Oh forgot to add, pretty much the only one in app that didn't follow build order most of the round. While ppl prodded def ships to stop p3n he just prodded CO so he could land easier. Also abusing ally scan when he wasn't even ranked the highest app member to get higher score.

Last edited by Sandvold; 28 Feb 2017 at 16:44.
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 16:58   #443
sevenseas

Quote:
Still doesn't change the fact that he responds to questions CBA asks

I wrote what Seven told me, that he didn't try to get anyone to hit us.
If I belive it is another case.

Response to Sevens comments:
Seven or anyone else calling me to get scanner on didn't happen once, my number wasn't even in callbot so would be hard. You can also get MH's to check my logins vs moru. According to your logic Storebo is also a multi, played two rounds ago (with you) in App didn't speak once, he did same for several rounds in norse. He still attacked at same targets as me pretty much every day, sent def also. But apparently no other communication then Slack exist.

For those wanting to accept Seven in their alliance future. Remember he's the HC of BF that took pnaps while at war. Discussing to get inc recalled from himself in exchange of recalling def at ally mates. Now apparently not setting up, but at least informing other ppl that ally mates is on no def. Which in my opinon seems quite close to setting them up. That you cannot be blamed that that person got inc is just short sighted and ignorant. There is quite a bit of information saying you did more then that also. So if Seven want to join any alliance next round and any HC's need to confirm these facts just PM me and I'll provide as much as I can

Reading is hard, if you need I can give you some private lessons Seven.

This is priceless sandvold , pls confirm this "facts" not only in pm but in here for everyone to watch.

You requested nicely to be called on ta/wa so that you did not have number added in slack dont change a thing.

Moru beeing you or you trying to protect one of your friends controlling him.

P3ng had fun with sending sks at Moru while beeing in war with app.

While moru did numerous of scans he failed to report his own incs while beeing online? Thats how a scanbot wrks i suppose just need to login and it idles for hours until it gets logged out and you have to relogin. His gal reported a few though but sometimes to late .

I have indeed had politics conversations with you regarding recalling norse lolwaves on BF planets also my own planet thats for sure. Clouds and other BF hcs can verify this , but it was never on the terms you trying to state here.

Try again sandy

Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 17:06   #444
Sandvold

Quote:
This is priceless sandvold , pls confirm this "facts" not only in pm but in here for everyone to watch.

You requested nicely to be called on ta/wa so that you did not have number added in slack dont change a thing.

Moru beeing you or you trying to protect one of your friends controlling him.

P3ng had fun with sending sks at Moru while beeing in war with app.

While moru did numerous of scans he failed to report his own incs while beeing online? Thats how a scanbot wrks i suppose just need to login and it idles for hours until it gets logged out and you have to relogin. His gal reported a few though but sometimes to late .

I have indeed had politics conversations with you regarding recalling norse lolwaves on BF planets also my own planet thats for sure. Clouds and other BF hcs can verify this , but it was never on the terms you trying to state here.

Try again sandy
They knew about the pnaps also?

I don't even have TA and never requested to be called on WA. You called me once during round a morning to get def.

Also you should know by now that paid planets get inc reported automatically. All our scanners (and i think all app planets) was paid

So your argument don't make much sense at all:P
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 17:55   #445
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
They knew about the pnaps also?

I don't even have TA and never requested to be called on WA. You called me once during round a morning to get def.

Also you should know by now that paid planets get inc reported automatically. All our scanners (and i think all app planets) was paid

So your argument don't make much sense at all:P
There was a planet that wasn't paid didn't count to score was in a shit gal and had inc reported at eta 5 6 4 several times. But it wasn't a scanner planet...
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 17:58   #446
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
P3ng had fun with sending sks at moru while beeing in war with app.

MorU's incomings were always auto reported as he was a paid planet, like most.
He did get Structure Killed once because a DC tagged his 50 ships incoming as self covered, assuming that a Cathaar planet would have Scarabs, without checking. In itself not a unreasonable assumption.
You known of any other Cathaar planets that didn't have any Scarabs at all?

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 18:06   #447
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Recently?

I've had this for years now, maybe it's the skin?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 18:09   #448
sevenseas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh View Post
MorU's incomings were always auto reported as he was a paid planet, like most.
He did get Structure Killed once because a DC tagged his 50 ships incoming as self covered, assuming that a Cathaar planet would have Scarabs, without checking. In itself not a unreasonable assumption.
You known of any other Cathaar planets that didn't have any Scarabs at all?
No i dont really , i had 123 scarabs covuped myself so got no clue who had 0 scarabs !

However this is not a discussion about build villeh is it?
My hal had 11 app and heavy de / terran count and if our gal agreed on that it was more handy building other ships than scarabs to protect 20% of ally (as pure app gal) i dont see the point in bringing the how many scarabs you have question up? Most bs tags we had deals with so the only bs inc to worry about was the standard cripple p3ng bs teamup with 7-8 guys who launched every night. Im sure it was more handy haveing anti fi/co/fr ships with our pols but sure im sure u have a valid point.

Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 18:26   #449
sevenseas

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
You played in BF for two or three rounds, right? I know Migi is real because I ended in a Fang gal with him once before, but was he really the one controlling BF's scanbot? Because I don't record people calling him when bot was down.

edit: I was always curious about this. As you seem to care, you may know.
Migi was real indeed , but he runned some sort of scan script on his account for sure. If scan script was not working people had to call migi and get him to login to his account. Think he lived in thailand so the times he logged on was perfect for inc time, but yes sometimes he did not login and then we had no way to get scans as i can remember.

I have no evidence for this , but i really think nobody else than migi himself had any login details. So if no migi no scans.

Its different if you make up a fictive/fake person/Account to run a scan script for you. Which you have controll over at any times you want.

However i cant verify anything 100% as i dont know who made script , how it work 100% or who controll/sets it up.

Only thing i know i played in different allies and i have seen it used multiple times in diff allies.

If anyone knows how it work they should share with rest of the community as people deserves access to the same tools. I can understand and see why people would use something like this as it might be hard to find scanners who can be on 24/7 , but it deffo puts scanners good wrk as ladyofthelade and others pride away. Who are good in what they do.

Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Unread 28 Feb 2017, 19:00   #450
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Recently?

I've had this for years now, maybe it's the skin?
Nah, its some new bug for sure.
I practicaly live in here, i wouldve noticed